Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacyjoypals3

Michael "How Sweet It Is" Live Patriot Center

11 posts in this topic

jacy-mb6-classymusic.jpg

Friends, as promised I have been working on Michael's photo gallery and several videos and have just uploaded the first of my Michael videos to YouTube. This video is "live" from his August 11 concert at the Patriot Center, Fairfax, VA and I have included some of those photos in the video with the live performance. I will alert you to the gallery link early this week. Until then, enjoy the video and thanks for viewing and your support! __jacy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLUoSAXw55E

Am I doing something wrong?... I can't get this to work.

Thanks.

I can't watch it either Leese... :huh:

Hi Jacy and All!

Thanks for the wonderful photo montage and video made at the Patriot Center last month! Jacy~your You Tube link didn't work, so I edited it and now with the new link, everyone should be able to see your work! Hope it was OK to do that for you. :unsure:

Thanks so much for all your beautiful photos! I look forward to seeing the others from that fantastic concert!

Take care,

Betty

Thanks Betty!!You're always the best!

I'm able to watch the photo montage and the video now!!! ;)

Thanks for sharing Jacy!! :) Can't wait to see the other pics!

Hugs!

Hi Jacy and All!

Thanks for the wonderful photo montage and video made at the Patriot Center last month! Jacy~your You Tube link didn't work, so I edited it and now with the new link, everyone should be able to see your work! Hope it was OK to do that for you. :unsure:

Thanks so much for all your beautiful photos! I look forward to seeing the others from that fantastic concert!

Take care,

Betty

Thanks Betty, too many places to post and too late! Thanks for fixing it! The photo link is forthcoming. :D

Thanks Jacy and Betty.

Jacy... WOW. That must have taken some time. Very, very nice.

Thank you for sharing.

I especially love the pic at the beginning of your post. Very good

quality. Class act!!!

Thanks Jacy and Betty.

Jacy... WOW. That must have taken some time. Very, very nice.

Thank you for sharing.

I especially love the pic at the beginning of your post. Very good

quality. Class act!!!

Thank you so much! Yes, it did, especially the resizing but boy he is worth it, isn't he??

I will make a wallpaper of the photo soon and put on the board.

Hi, several folks asked if I would create a wallpaper of this photo for their computers so I am just popping in to say hello and let you know that I have and uploaded it to my ClassyMusicWallpapers and SmugMug. I also added a wallpaper category at my Michael's SmugMug gallery as well. I have this set as my desktop wallpaper and it is a precious reminder of his tour here in VA.

BTW, Michael is so popular that this picture has been downloaded over 1,000 x per each 3-day period since it has been uploaded! We love Michael!

mb-pcva-jds-325.jpg

My Michael Galleries at SmugMug