Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miss1976wa

Michael's TV appearance on "Las Vegas"

12 posts in this topic

Thanks for the clip...I hadn't seen it. I watch Las Vegas all the time but I missed it the night that he was on. Do you know it he sang too? He is such a cutie. :D

Joanied

Buble's Brunette Babe #204

ATM #33

B)

JoanieD; yes he sang "Come Fly with Me" at the end of the episode.

If you want to see the whole episode, you can find it on Season 2 dvd collection - episode #4.

Michael appears throughout the whole episode as well .. first he pretends to do mime, then he pretends to be a magician and spin plates on top of a stick!

In the episode Michael was hired by the Montecito to perform at a rich whale's daughters wedding (Big Willy) and I found it hilarious because during the whole episode people keep saying "WE WANT TO SEE BOOOOOOOOO-BLAAAAAAAAAAAAY"!! hahaha

The episode in Series 2 is called "Catch of the Day"

Sam has to jet off across the country in search of replacement lobsters when a truckload she purchased for a very important wedding, is stolen. Danny and Mike play detectives to determine the motive and culprit behind the theft.

Meanwhile, Delinda's childhood boyfriend Jay (guest star Geoff Stults), shows up with news that he's dying of cancer- and of his final wish to sleep with her.

Elsewhere, Mary books Michael Buble (guest starring as himself) to sing for the wedding; but, has to wrangle him in when he refuses to sing, instead wanting to perform comedy or a mime act.

miss1976wa...thanks for all the info..I'm going to try and find it. Never can get enough of Michael.hehehe

Joanied

Buble's Brunette Babe #204

ATM #33

B)

No problem! I knew he was on the show but I could never work out which episode it was until the other day when i bought the Series 2 box set and there he was! I nearly flipped out because I wasn't expecting him to appear in that episode :)

Funny! :P

Thanks for posting! -L

I have this episode on austrian televison and this was funny

Michael as a clown

I think he is better als singerv