irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Dear Diane, I hope you have a fabulous day, surrounded by lots of love

and lots of music of our magical boy .................

Very Happy Birthday!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend.

I thought that "some candy" ............, we are very good to all, so here they go ...........

1fk07m.jpg

1687ad2.jpg

29zyoao.jpg

Please, ladies, being careful, they can't throw all over him .........

Irene ........., I'm watching you .......... hahahaha ..................

Loretta, Bori, all my love always with you, many angels and prayers.

see you ................

:D THANKS FOR POSTING THOSE GREAT PICS OF MICHAEL, MARY.

I LOVE THEM ALL !

HE DOES LOOK GOOD IN A HAT ! LOL !

( AND ON A BED ! ) LOL ! :D

NOW I AM AWAY TO THE NAUGHTY CORNER ! :P

:D THANKS FOR POSTING THOSE GREAT PICS OF MICHAEL, MARY.

I LOVE THEM ALL !

HE DOES LOOK GOOD IN A HAT ! LOL !

( AND ON A BED ! ) LOL ! :D

NOW I AM AWAY TO THE NAUGHTY CORNER ! :P

Hi Sue

Yep,...This photo has caused quite a reaction over the last few days elsewhere (Im sure you know what I mean!!!)

So....shove over, I think I should join you in that naughty corner LOL!!!

I'm sure there will be one or two more who may feel the need to join us....so I hope the corner is in a very large room lol!!!!

See you there

Love

Gill

xx

oh Ireneeee ......... made me laugh so much, however little I have to change my pants :lol:

Hi Johanna, I missed reading your posts.

Hi Johanna, I missed reading your posts.

Sue, I like it when you come around here.

Okay girls do not go crazy, remember the breathing exercises, inhale and exhale,

and again ........, inspire ............, breathe out ............,

maybe that will not have to run to the naughty corner ........

Tell me Irene, what do you think ...........?

2e4m0cz.jpg

Mary..............that boy has me in his hip pocket...........You know if I could have a fantasy wish.......I would love to have a Van

assignment.........and be part of the crew............I could wear over -hauls.........I have some ........and my little bandana on my head.........or maybe a Merry Maid......for Michaels Van.......................You know.........I would hide in the carry-all department...........And just follow the troups around..........

What a riot.........that would be.........You know like Grampa does.........Well....we are in writ related.......I have papers to prove it.......

I would just sneak in his sound checks...........and hand him his water........and towels..........what do you think?............Keep on dreaming

Granma .......................Yeah!.........I know how to do that.............I could be in charge of his stool ..........I could make sure it doesn't get

lost?..................Ok. Gram.........enough dreaming for one day.........time for you to get lost...................Ho Hum!...........Yo!

7/11/10

OK Irene, I see you are a true volunteer of the first order. Well, so that you don't get tired I volunteer to get for you ALL the

you what ever goodies you may need to keep our boy happy. Warm towels---cool drinks---a back rub etc.

Fantasy is a wonderful thing but gee I mean it as you do.

Dream on.

The Best

JOCOL

Hi to All!!

I have been MIA (kind of) for a bit but I am back a have been missing this forum. I enjoyed visiting my daughter and her family in Columbus leaving California on June 29th and returning late, late on July 7th. Back to work the next day and have been on the go since returning. Now I need another vacation!! I enjoyed my grandkids so much even though I had just seen them in April they seemed to have grown another inch since then. They are now ages 10 and 8 and they really keep me hopping and laughing all of the time...they are so much fun to be with.

Now I know Jo wanted to know all about Michael's show that I went to in Columbus, Ohio. This was the first show that I have seen on this tour....I loved it!! Michael seems to be very happy and in a good place. Isn't that what we all want for him! He was really having a great time with the crowd. One guy in particular was very funny yelling to Michael how much he loved him...it really made Michael laugh alot. I finally got to meet Cindy and Becky but only briefly. If you have never met them I want to say you must some day. I would love to spend a few hours with them to hear all about their travels and experiences. They are having the time of their lives. Anyway back to the show. What's good about hearing all about the shows before you get to go to one is that you kind of know what to expect so I knew that he would come out into the audience. So when the time came we ran back to the 'B' stage area and we were right there and were close enough to grab his hand many times. (Actually I touched his pant leg once, nice suit Michael). Now I knew that he was very good looking (we all do ,duh) and have been close to him but never this close...he is so, so, so handsome! But you knew that!! I just saying he is better looking two feet away than five feet away. I must say that my daughter was completely infatuated with him and loved every minute of seeing him. We were right down there with Cindy and Becky and got to see Cindy get the towel...Lucky Cindy....she deserves many towels for all she does for us (I've got to get my card to her!). So everyone if you have not yet been to one of Michael's 'parties' you need to go...he throws a good one! Now I can't wait for the Las Vegas! August will be here before you know it!!

So everyone have a great week ahead and enjoy the summer....Anyone going to Vegas? If so see you there!![/size

Joanie

Hello everyone!

Hi Joanie, welcome back at Home.

Thank you for sharing your review and tell us also about our dear Jo,

and my beloved "Pittsburgh girls", they are fabulous people,

you never feel bored with Cin and Becky.

I agree with what you say, when you see Michael very very close,

you're floating around in heaven ......., you seen his skin .......?,

the color and light he radiates ....... ....?, at least so I felt

when I saw for the first time at The Borgata, the stadiums will be full of lights,

but Michael has a special light that comes from himself.

Okay ladies, back to the photo of Michael in bed with his bare feet,

he smiles at someone .........., you wonder who ........... ???.

Ah yes ........., it seems that there was a well-kept secret

on the back of the photo shoot, you know what ............?,

Look !!!!!! ...................

351j1ih.jpg

Why is gram coming unglued? ..............

"Cards?" ........ says Mike .......... "How about.........."

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? ........ Like a coma" ..........

Irene, Irene ......... continues to participate .......... 34t4cao.jpg

see you ...............

Can it get better than this?..........They can now lower me into my pine box .......with a

smile so big........The angels will wonder ..."What in the heck goes on down there?"..............

With that scene ..........On a feather bed with Michael........Did I mention ...'One stunning stud'....

staring at me?........plus his sexy toes....... making toe talk with me............And his PUNCH LINE.....

to me hits the Mark..........quaintly.......he says ....with that luscious mouth........"Listen Stripes.......I

Dun gotta do what I dun wanna.........No cahds......No You......Just Lu .......so Toodle ooo......

I think in spanish that means..........."I adore you Gram.....but Scram!................

Mary and Irene,

Loved the photo, had me laughing my head off!!

This photo has certainly caused my varied reactions (but all along the same theme ,if you get me !!!) both here and elsewhere.

You say you feel insecure having your photo taken, Well, Im sorry, I don't believe you Michael, I think you know exactly what you're doin' LOL!!

The place, the pose, the smile, the toes!!! Yep, does it for me!!

Gill

xx

Good afternoon Ladies......So sorry I've been absent from all of the wonderful things

going on here! Mary, I just love your photos, especially with our "Special" Gram Irene!

You are so clever. I've loved reading all the posts, but have been very busy with

my golf game so I've not been able to post much. Our season is so short, we have

to get as much in as we can in a relatively short time.

My best to all of you!

Hugs, P

Well, everything you all said summed it up for me. He is one lovely lookin'

fella in that pic! and the adoration of the women next to him is all over

her face~ yes Gram, ah, ~ "No cahds......No You......Just Lu .......

so Toodle ooo......" laughing~~ I love that! We sure do share the Michael love~~

Such a cute pic of both of you, good job Mary!

Maybe for my birthday I should have found the right pic of Michael to enjoy, he

sure does make my day. Mary I always love your videos and pictures- such cleverness.

I celebrated last night with my hubby- he took me to a hotel in San Jose with his brother and wife,

Italian- it was soooo very goood! As I was reading the menu,

lovely Italian dishes, I thought, Hmmm~~

what would Michael order or would he be back in the kitchen with the chef twirling around

the spaghetti in the pot singing, ♫♫ Ch♪ la luna, messo mara, mamma mia, maré daré,-- figlia

mia, cu tu taré, mama mia pesance a tu ♫♫--- Oh mama, zooma zooma bacalau, oh mama,

zooma zooma bacalau♫♫. ha!-- did ya all sing?? yeah, I can imagine him doing that!

Well, it was a wonderful evening to relax me from many things going on. We need these things

from time to time to charge us up and carry on. Soon we will be on vacation for a short while.

Mom has gotten a little stronger, but she isn't the mom I know.

I'm sad that this has happened.

She does pretty good though even with atrial fibrillation. She still does get very tired.

Eats a little better, just that she does need constant care cause of her unsteadiness, and

memory or lack of. Her hair was all done up today and she looks good for

all she's been through.

I think she looks better than a month ago when things were not so good. Just

thought I'd update you on her welfare.

God has been watching over her, and thanks to my many friends

here at home, and home here on this board, and family too for

good thoughts and prayers coming her way.

I'm still swooning over that pic of Michael, - help!! :>) soooo cute~

Hi to all! So good to read your posts.

DIANE, thanks for letting us know how your mom is doing.

It's good to hear that she's better. Also, a belated

Happy Birthday to you. I missed that earlier for some

reason. Nice to hear about your lovely evening. Take

care.

JOANIE, thanks very much for your post. I enjoyed hearing

about the Columbus trip and show. Good to hear that you

saw CINDY and BECKY at the show, too. It sounded fabulous.

Glad to hear that you're going to Las Vegas as well.

PAM, good to see your post! I'm glad to hear that you've

been able to enjoy golfing while the time is right!

I was wondering if you were. Always good to see you

when you come here!

JOHANNA, thanks for your good wishes. I hope that you're

having a wonderful week.

MARY, well, as always, I thank you for your putting such

great photos (and your creations) here for us. You are so

funny and clever! And, WOW, such good photos and creations!

Have a wonderful week--and keep warm.

IRENE, you are soooo funny and clever as well! I have

enjoyed your wonderful sense of humor (as well as your

philosophical and inspirational words). I hope you're

enjoying the summer. Take care!

Best wishes to everyone coming here. Have a great week!

Jo

Hi my dear friends. Have too much on my hands but I do always come and read to lift my spirits.

Hugs going your way and thanks for being here, it means a lot to me.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to all of us! One more year of being in this piece of heaven, thanks so much Irene.

Diane it´s not easy but we are at the place were our hearts have taken us and want us to be (words from a great and special lady, Loretta).

Hi to all my dear friends.

My dear Bori, it's nice to see you here, we are keeping our prayers for you and your daddy.

Take care my friend.

Hi Pati, thank you very much for your birthday greetings, you have to come home more often.

I made the first picture of Juli and Michael ........,

not the best shot, but it is something ............

2qvy1si.jpg

And these are two tricks I did ...........

1zo7pk3.jpg

sevdif.jpg

Love to all!

see you ...............

DEAR AMBER, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY. ALL OF MICHAELS FANS ARE SO DEVOTED TO HIM. I WILL NEVER FORGET THE BEAUTIFUL GET WELL CARD I RECEIVED FROM MICHAEL. FOR HIM TO TAKE THE TIME TO DO THAT IS BEYOND ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE, HIS MUSIC IS THERE FOR ME WHEN IM HAPPY, WHEN IM SAD, WHEN I JUST WANT TO TURN THE WHOLE WORLD OFF,

FROM THE MINUTE I HEARD HIM SING,I WAS ENCHANTED BY HIS VOICE, I HAVE SEEN MANY CONCERTS & HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING HIM MANY TIMES. HE MAKES EVERYONE HE MEETS FEEL LIKE THERE THE MOST SPECIAL PERSON IN THE WORLD.TO ME THERE IS NOONE CAN SING LIKE MICHAEL, HIS VOICE IS LIKE AN INMSTRUMENT. EVERY SONG HE DOES GOES RIGHT THROUGH ME, I GET THE CHILLS EVERYTIME HE SINGS. I KNEW FROM THE FIRST TIME I HEARD HIM SING THAT HE WAS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST ENTERTAINER THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN. LET ME SAY IN CLOSING THAT I WILL BE A FAN OF MICHAELS FOREVER.

THERE WILL NEVER ANYONE LIKE HIM. AMBER, WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF HIM, THANK YOU FOR LETTING US SHARE YOUR MAGNIFICENT SON WITH US.

Thanks Mary, such cute pics the way you did them.

Bori,

Thanks, hangin' on as I hope you are. Be strong

and I hope you are well.

Joanie,

So glad you got to go to Michael's Party! I knew

you'd have a blast. Thanks for the review~

Today was very involving not just with mom and her

affairs, but trying to get better from

sciatic problems these days, but doing okay~

I am taking some time away for a bit, mom will be well

cared for while I'm gone I will miss her but will talk with

her while away. Will miss you all too. I'll try and

write from my phone if I can figure it out.

Everyone have a lovely week~~~

Hugs, D.

I am soooo guilty... I haven't been here...... nor driving the bus.. Gosh, I hope Pam has done the backup... Oh I know she has....

Feel so badly about being soooo out of the loop with all of you. Why does life throw so many curves? Someone explain that to me? I know so many of you have had many challenges and I know you are all always up for what life throws your way. We are "STRONG" and life simply goes on regardless... soooooo

Tour... someone asked me recently, "are you going to Vegas?" awww, nope... can't quite work that out in the budget and that's ok.... Vegas in August ain't my deal... Soooooooooooooooo hot!.... But, MIKE... If you want to send a car, I'll be packed... LOL

Love you all... I'll really try to "get on board" with everyone's lives here... I know we are a family and I feel like I've missed so much.

Love,

D

I'M WITH YOU DARYL, I FEEL GUILTY TOO. HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND IN A LONG TIME BUT I READ THE FORUM AND THINK OF MY FRIENDS HERE EVERYDAY. GETTING READY TO SEE MICHAEL TOMORROW NIGHT IN DALLAS. CAN'T WAIT!

HAVE BEEN BUSY. I STARTED A NEW JOB A MONTH AGO AND IT IS VERY CHALLENGING.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

I'M WITH YOU DARYL, I FEEL GUILTY TOO. HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND IN A LONG TIME BUT I READ THE FORUM AND THINK OF MY FRIENDS HERE EVERYDAY. GETTING READY TO SEE MICHAEL TOMORROW NIGHT IN DALLAS. CAN'T WAIT!

HAVE BEEN BUSY. I STARTED A NEW JOB A MONTH AGO AND IT IS VERY CHALLENGING.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

Marlene, have a wonderful time in Dallas. Say hello to Randy if you see her. It has been 3 years since we saw all the girls.

Take care

Anne

Marlene, have a wonderful time in Dallas. Say hello to Randy if you see her. It has been 3 years since we saw all the girls.

Take care

Anne

HI ANNE! I WILL SEE RANDY AND TELL HER YOU SAID HELLO! :rolleyes:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor