irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

Thanks Pam, Jo, for your kindness, prayers

and thoughts~ We need them. Today was not a

good day. Hoping and praying for better for mom.

On just a lighter note, I loved the video Mary

on those girls. What talent~ I could watch it over

again. Among you my friends and these videos, and info on Michael,

keeps a smile on my face.

Loretta, can you hear me? ha~ oh yeah, your speakers

are in now. Hope you are doing well sweet lady.

It's been a full day and it's late so nite nite all~

Hi everyone

My dear Jo, I would like to find the complete song, but it's something ......

Diane I hope you have better news today, my love

and best wishes are with you and your mom.

Take care eveyone!

Hi Diane, I do hope your mom will get better... I'm sending my thoughts over the water, through ashclouds, through floods and hurricanes, but they will keep their strength!

Mary, thank you so much for all the video's! I have turned our house up-side-down to find my jumping rope, I guess I'll just have to buy one tomorrow... I only have 6!!! more days to practice... then I will see HIM again...

Everyone, have a great day, lots of love, Mirjam

MARY, thank you VERY much for the two videos! Also,

it's nice to see the beginning of "You Don't Know Me"

up close!

I hope you're enjoying a wonderful day with JULIAN!

Love,

Jo

Hi everyone

Well, this afternoon, I had my private party, with lots of kisses and laughter,

with a little man sitting on my lap, and playing in my piano their own creations, it was fun.

My dear Irene, I agree with you, thanks for your post.

Hey Jo, look what I found

I continue, I think this is going to please everyone,

is so nice to remember these times ..........

Irene ......, Loretta ........,

are you there or in the clouds ........? :D

Diane, I send you strength and a big hug.

Sweet dreams for all.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

MARY, oh my! As always , thank YOU for putting the vids and

everything here. It's so nice to see the videos of his acting!

He is an excellent actor! I'm sure he could have a great career

in that if he chose to do it.

Also, thanks a lot for the other vid of "You Don't Know Me" in

Liverpool. It's lovely. (The first one had a close-up--and

this one was longer.) I must say, also, that Jumaane is an

extremely talented musician. I've been enjoying his playing--

and I'm glad to see him do a solo in this number.

Thank you, too, for telling us about your day with JULIAN.

I was hoping that he'd play piano again. You know, when I

saw the video of the last time, I thought he had a special

"touch". He didn't just "pound" on the keys like most

children do. He's lucky to have you along with the rest

of your lovely family.

JOHANNA, you have a wonderful day, too! And everyone here.

Take care,

Jo

Johanna,

Thanks so much for your kindness your prayers and thoughts~

Mir,

Received those thoughts and prayers over the pond through the ash clouds

and other devastations, it's truly awful what's been happening in this world.

Through it all Mr B seems to help with that voice and music.

I am continuing to keep good thoughts and hoping to see something

the doctors will do to make my mom well. You see, she had to go back into

the hospital. She's suffering some awful pain but they are trying to ease

it with meds for now. They are trying to find the root of it all. Pancreas

may not be the only thing wrong here but tomorrow I should know

more, I really do hope so.

Thanks and many hugs to you all -

Hi everyone

Dear Jo I'm glad you enjoyed the videos, especially "You Don't Know Me", is my favorite song too.

Diane, I pray that today everything is better for your mother, hugs and prayers are around you.

I wish everyone has a great weekend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUPcFFJN7B4

Michael at Metro Radio Arena, Wednesday 12th May 2010

Michael Buble at Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle on Wednesday 12th May 2010

Thanks Mary and Bobby and all you wizards who know how to do all this neat stuff.........For us little numbly fingers we do

appreciate it.............excuse me.....for I....me....numbly fingers............You see......for you young gifted ones.....Do not read this............

.........When you are an eighty lady.......there is a little room for .........Hey! ....I don't have to say this fancy.........We have a dang

good excuse.........For being bimbos.........Well .......lets see.........I can use a little more class than that..........When we reach that moment

in our life when we are somewhat restrained from the more advanced 'tec redoric of scientific data.'........that appears to us as..........

jumbo ancient zulu sign language............Need I say more?.............I think not...................[No offense for you gifted eighty ladies]

I am so intrigued.........by Michaels tour.........Did you all read 7 Buses?..............I can just imagine seeing those 7 buses driving

up and parking to some place that was within my vision.......I would probably swallow my teeth.............I just want to mention a couple

of things..............Have you noticed.........that little by little.........Michael is adding his old favorites to his concerts?........That is inspiration......

Man alive........What a tremendous move...........Those songs have been made love to by Michael..........I used to think he made love to his

audience?............But it is more like he is making love to the song.....................Oh Michael !.......we are so on the same page......Yo is da Bomb!.

We know you can do all the other shtick..............But..........your voice tells us vital secrets.........You have a melancholy connection

with the music that made you a star...............Your grampa knows.................Were you never told ....Michael Steven Buble.?.........that you

should listen to the Chief of your wigwam.?......especially when you are just an indian.......or a young buck?...........

I want to mention my Birthday.........I sent Mary a picture of my birthday .....laughing........That is what we mostly do at our family

gatherings............But then ...if you should look at us all...............You might laugh too...........From 3 weeks old to an 81 year old........There is

near one hundred bodies.........You get them all under the same Circus tent.........and its pretty close to a circus.........a heinz variety of characters.............But what I enjoy the most.....is they all know how to laugh at themselves........And when they tell the

story it is always funnier because they each add and subtract .............

Some ask me how it feels to be 81?..........And as I was laying in bed this morning........I couldn't help but think........I wonder

what the mail man has for me today?.............And I kinda thought of the old fashioned mail man in the old days.....with his great big leather

bag on his back..........walking from door to door................always looking at what he had in his hand..........getting the right letter for each

house.................And making sure we only get the letter with our name on it...............

.And I thought..........How like life........Is the mail man?...........Every day we are handed a different envelope.....with a

different something in it............that we have to deal with ...........Each house gets a different something..........But after a good length

of time..............Each and every house has been handed about everything there is ........good and bad............But in the end..........

We each pretty much get it all..............only at a different time...........And I kinda liked that...........There really is a master

plan.........Where life seems to even itself out.......to be pretty fair................But one thing for sure.........We will all taste the bitter and the

sweet................We don't have to sweeten the sweet.........But how we handle the bitter is for sure the secret to life..............

And when it happens to us.........Do we think..........I know the Mail man doesn't really want to give me this letter.......but

it's got our name on it ..............and we just don't get anything that isn't meant for us.....................

And on another note...........when we look around at this beautiful country we were given for this time.........We have to know that even as beautiful as it is............There are dark shadows that try to diminish the light...........But there is always light peeking in between the clouds...........And we have to hope that light continues to increase.......It is the hope and faith that we have that keeps

that beautiful light right at our finger tips..............We keep that light at bay with our prayers.........It is always there...........Ghana said............."It's not what you give someone .....It's making them realize what they already have".......................We already have the

power to draw that healing power to us...............We have to use it..........................Hoping your day is wonderful.....................Gram Irene......

Wonderful Gram, ~

The light does glimmer through the clouds~

Thank you, there is encouragement and healing there~

Handling the bitter~

Mary,

I love all the videos, thanks it puts a real smile on my

face. My favorite too is You Don't Know Me, I wonder if the

whole song is out there somewhere. He's always sung that so well.

To you all here, have a wonderful day life is precious enjoy!

Hello everyone

Irene of my heart, I loved your post, as always with many truths, with your glimmer of hope,

thank you with all my heart my beautiful girl of 81 ;)

Diane, I'm really glad that the music of Michael will help you a bit at the moment.

"You do not know me" is the most beautiful thing I've heard, and above all,

and definitely nobody like Michael to perform it!!!!!!!!!!!.

I think if he had sung in my city, I would have gone in my front row seat .........,

or ............., sure my emotions would have flooded the stage .......... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gH8hhvOyEM

Loretta my happy feet, I miss you ........., prayers and angels always around you,

ah, and here is my kiss on the tip of your nose.

Take care everyone!

aah, thanks Mary, I really enjoy that one from CITA~

I'm hoping on his tour now there is one to view as well.

I'll need to check youtube soon~

CITA, Michael's version there is awesome~

Loretta,

Hope your doing well, come and say hello soon~

Gotta make sure all of you are accounted for~

Where are you Pam? Great golfing games huh? ;)

Bori,

Thanks for your support too, be talking with ya soon~

It's late but down time for me~ retiring for

the evening~ nite~nite ~

Boriiii de mi corazón!!!!............... I wait of any heart that alone has been a small fright it of the recent earthquake in your adored Isla del Encanto....pa' lante boricua

Dianne....The faith always we have to of keep it with us. My prayers go for you and your family .... soon everything will be better.

Mary.....Friend, I send my kisses and a strong embrace

Mary,

That's sooome picture! Can really see those green eyes.

Thanks for all those pics too,~

So sorry about your Aunt, sending out my hugs and prayers for you~

Mom had a little better day today, hoping to find out more tomorrow~

Take care~Mi Amiga~

Mary..............So sorry about your Aunt.................And Dianne..........Hope that your Mom isn't in too much pain.........It just isn't

an easy thing to see our loved ones go through these things............But just know that you both have a lot of prayers in your behalf...

And remember a lot of people are thinking of you during this hard time..............................Gram Irene...........

Mary..............So sorry about your Aunt.................And Dianne..........Hope that your Mom isn't in too much pain.........It just isn't

an easy thing to see our loved ones go through these things............But just know that you both have a lot of prayers in your behalf...

And remember a lot of people are thinking of you during this hard time..............................Gram Irene...........

Thanks so much Gram, you know that is so comforting and I know

Mary feels the very same way. Praying I'll have some good news

next fews days. I do so appreciate all the prayers from all of you~

You all have a lovely Monday tomorrow~

Mary, I'm so sorry for your loss... I'm sending my thoughts to you...

Diane, I hope your mom will have a good day tomorrow too, I hope she feels that you're around?

Love, Mirjam

Boriiii de mi corazón!!!!............... I wait of any heart that alone has been a small fright it of the recent earthquake in your adored Isla del Encanto....pa' lante boricua

Dianne....The faith always we have to of keep it with us. My prayers go for you and your family .... soon everything will be better.

Mary.....Friend, I send my kisses and a strong embrace

Mariagna,

Thanks for your kindness and prayers~~

Wow... what's this? He is so solemn, and in the end he really looks touched... very emotional...

I just love his voice, and normally I feel about Michael like my kid-brother, but this is a grown man... very impressive.

Can't wait to see him tomorrow night,

love Mirjam

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor