irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!. How nice to come Home, good to have this space of gold for us,

one can breathe "fresh air", "free of nonsense" !!!!!, well ........,

could not be otherwise, we all know that here beats the heart of Michael!!!.

Odilia, that joy to see you here, we were missing, you should come more often.

Oh .... Irene ......., Irene ........, Irene ...........

Your review is really Awesome, Awesome!!!!!! I've enjoyed the head to toe,

made me laugh, surprise me, you touched my emotions every corner,

you made me feel that I was there with you.

You made the most perfect description of our magical boy.

OMG ............, you greeted Michael 2 times, please, PLEASE, tell me MORE!!!.

Irene .........., you've looked into the eyes of Michael,

in the PUREST ESSENCE of HIM ............., I'm sure your heart ........,

save a lot more things, take it easy ...... and let everything flow gradually ....

Irene, Thanks!!!, Thanks!!!!, Thanks!!!!!!!.

We want photos!!!!! :P

I think you deserve review published in TDB!!!, you guys are saying ...?.

Hey Bobby, you think of that .....?.

Irene ...........

Someone else wants to say something ......

My dear Irene, I'm so so happy for you!!!,

I loved your review!!!.

nzg2ld.jpg Juli

Jo, enjoy your evening. I am so excited for you. Can't wait to hear what you think Have a wonderful time.

Kirstine :lol::)

KIRSTINE, thank you so much for your good wishes!

I hope I can do justice to reporting the experience

of the show. You and Irene did a great job.

Talk to you later.

Take care,

Jo

Oooh, MARY! Thank you very much for that darling picture of

JULIAN.

Love,

Jo

PS- My brain is crazy. I don't know why I call JULIAN Justin

sometimes. I most certainly know that he is JULIAN.

Jo---

I just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy time tonight. You must be getting ready right now!!! Where are your seats? Just wondering if you are going as early as Irene and her daughter did....haha. That was a cute story.

I'm trying to stay calm today. Just found out that there is a 60% chance of rain on Sat. Aprl 10. My daughter is getting married that day and the event is OUTSIDE!!! I'm trying not to panic yet...Can they really predict the weather eight days in advance. I'm hoping this will just pass us by.

Joanie

Hi, JOANIE,

I'm rooting for good weather for the wedding! Personally,

I think your chances are good. Our weather forecasts we

have here are wrong a huge percent of the time that far

ahead. GOOD LUCK.

Thank you for your kind wishes to me for tonight! We'll

leave home about 4:45 pm and should arrive at The Rose

Garden around 5:30 pm. I know that's very early but

we usually do that because the parking lot (that is

under cover) usually fills up after that--and there's

a special place to park near where the buses usually

are. We always take food and drink (not alcohol) in

an ice chest, and we eat in the car sometime after we

arrive. It's possible to go outside and walk around

the lovely complex BUT there is supposed to be a wind

and rainstorm tonight. The report did say that it

would probably end around 5pm. Sigh! That would be

good. Oh yes, the show is scheduled for 8pm.

Have a good weekend!

Take care,

Jo

PS- Yes, IRENE's story was great as always! I forgot

to answer your question about the seats. We got them

through Bungalow B, and they're on the first level

above the ground floor, up in the 6th row of the

middle section. We like those seats because they're

in a sloped area and you can easily see over everyone's

heads.

Part !!...........................I am a little more relaxed now........and when I finished my other review.......I didn't have the feeling that

I should have.........It wasn't the whole experience............Maybe not even what remained deeper in my heart.........But a night and a day......

reflecting...........Maybe I can do justice to what even is more relevant.............I did the physical............and the humor......before it left me.....

But always the emotional and spiritual is the more meaningful .................And sometimes we have to be reminded that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience..................And so often..........we struggle with that when we are debating a choice..........Should I do

this?..........or not?....................And for months I debated just that............I struggled with the price of the tickets...........I knew I had to

be in front.............There was no choice about that.........I went to see Michael........not necessarily to hear him.........because you can hear

him on your CD's perfectly........................My reasons for going at my age.........were slightly different than many others...........For one.....

it might be my last...............I mean.....lets get real here............We have to face reality....................But the seats I found...........were 600 a

piece................and more.........So I put it off......and I would think again tomorrow............Scarlet OHara....."Oh Mercy.....I will just worry

about that tomorrow?"................We all do it.......................But...........my mind kept going back to......should I?...........Sometimes we have to

have a prayer in our heart.........and wait.........and sometimes the impression comes..........and mine came with a flash.....thinking I wonder

if Wendy has decided...............and the thought to call her.came...................And when she answered my call............I was taken back to

how Michael has slip-slided his magic into the lives of so many just like me...........and I actually told Wendy how I pondered if this was

a venture I was worthy of?....just because it would be so fun?.............Could I justify pampering myself

by doing this? ........when the economy was having a sleepover?................And Wendy said to me............."Gram............Someone we both admire said........We should have

fun................Life was to enjoy"........And knowing I don't hardly do anything...........Going to see Michael...........was the only thing I could

think of that captured my interest.............And it was that moment.........And her saying she had the extra tickets.........I suddenly became

like a little kid going to a circus....................And the circus was in my head..............I became a little giddy girl once more...........something

to look forward to..........just because it was going to be such fun...............and I had let myself get wrapped around this cute young

little firecracker when he arrived on the scene.............And this boy I had watched and loved for 5 years...........and I was lucky enough

to still be around to see the explosion which was always to be............but that I could watch on stage..........the actual happening with the

fireworks and sparkles and confetti........and huge Bouncing Balls blip all over the huge arena.............And the lights and humongous

opening of "Cry me a River"..........was a setting .........that will remain in my mind and will always be more than just High tec Fluff..........

But it was to me.............Like watching not the delivery of a song..........But the delivery of a soul come to

full fruition......with a beautiful heart that had come to

full bloom...................He was a tiny little blue bud in the beginning............that I had been able to watch each new petal born and be noticed

.......one at a time............And finally..........the big day............And there he was..........Such a tiny little frame in that huge arena.........but

he never stood taller or filled the space so magnificently as he did in that moment..................

Many many things in life we are obligated to do............Duty bound...............but on a private level.......like choosing a movie that will surely move us on a personal level........................This was a moment........that was all mine.............And it is deposited in my treasury box

way down in my secret place............where I keep very sacred things.............Things that grab you for reasons you are not aware and

maybe never will know..........But they never fail you........in bringing to the surface......what life is all about........and that in order for us

to be this well tailored .....fully prepared......street wise.......spiritually gifted.........it is a requisite that we welcome everything life has

.............How else can we arrive?........................So many times............thinking we are not worthy of more than the daily grind.........we renege

This thing with Michael and me.............watching his footprints in the sand.............Has been more than it appears..........

Why do people read?.........This earth experience for 5 minutes is like being dropped off for a day at school..........We learn and gain

from every person that exists.........Not unless ......as some feel.........You were dropped off and decided to nap through the 5 minutes.......

This is such a beautiful existence..............And if we choose to use beautiful lens to see beauty............we can be the richest

individuals on earth...............The landscape doesn't change..........the mountains do not nor the lakes change..........the sunset nor the

cool breeze nor the ecstasy of a gorgeous snow fall ................Only the lens we choose to view it all..............Even each other...............Do

we see the Nazi swastika's..............or do we feel empathy and the greatest humility for those who knew nothing.............

I have gained and grown so much through knowing all of you..........while entering the life of Michael and chose to allow

his growth to be mine also..........I learned........that we can often master our weaknesses ....just by observing..........And does it really

matter how we observe...........as long as we take it all in..........And then eliminate the things that bring the

gray cloud...........................And another beautiful thing I have learned..........Is that there isn't a hill of beans difference in any of us......

Except how we choose to view the same.....the same........with lens touched with the essence of heaven or............. with eyes that haven't

seen any light.............

Once again .......I was absolutely blown away by it all...........But you take away according to what you bring with you..........

Those with free tickets......and no investment.......went home as empty as they came..............My investment was gigantic..........And I

left so loaded with emotion and beautiful memories I needed help from my Susan to get to the car..............And I am still unloading

the beauty that fills every corner of my being................That darling little tyke........up their dancing his feet off........And Loretta..... he

not only continually moves one leg...........He now moves them both..........along with every nerve he has............Such fun!...........Such a

good choice!..................Now I feel better...........I feel now I said it all........................You can do without a lot of things as you become a

lady of the winter.............But the one thing that has made me be able to endure the loneliness ............Is the void he filled .......by his

certain sound..........the sound spoke to me....and I knew that it was love I was depositing and storing for cloudy days that no one is

deprived of........................I hope my spirit spoke to you all.............and you finally have a better understanding of this sometimes little

strange Cottage lady that waits for her "Farm Boy".....to come and rescue her...........I send you love....remember in the movie....

"Princess Bride"....which was Michaels favorite when he was little.........He said to his "Princess Buttercup"......."Remember when it is

True Love....................Which mine is................It will never fail"........And how ironic that finally I think Michael has found his true love...

And that also has brought me unending joy..........He so deserves to be happy.............He is way overdue...............Love is the ultimate

on earth..............And never wonder why Michael means so much to me................He has kept mine alive..............

Forgive me for the length.............It all had to be said.......................Gram Irene...............

Jo

Have a wonderful time tonight.

Irene

As always you have a beautiful way of expressing your thoughts

Take care

Anne

Odilia, it's good to see you on the board!

Don't stay away too long~ Glad the birthday went

well~~

Jo!

Have a blast tonight, hope the weather holds out~

However the weather turns out it's going to be a

bombastic night for you!! ENJOY!!

Irene, Irene of my heart ..........

I was so sure that you kept still much more to share, and I was right.

In the depths of my being I understood perfectly,

the great significance of your "night Bublé".

Read your feelings, it's like a fountain with all the spices of life.

Michael brightened your life, as it did with mine,

is the precious gift that is in him.

And he has the capability to produce in us, thousands of different worlds ........

I understood very well when you said he went to see him,

because I think that's what drives us most of all,

since his music is with us everyday,

but seeing it in person ........ is a party aside,

is an absolute festival for emotions.

Thank you dear Irene for this splendid part II

of your review, keep it in my heart forever!!!.

Take care.

Love you!

82067745.jpg

Hi everyone

Joaine, Anne, and everyone is so nice to have them at home and on our magical bus.

Today is the big night for our dear Jo, which I'm very excited and very very happy for her.

Please, we need to put our red carpet again for Jo, and ...........

take good care of the hygiene of our bus!, I hope we have a good time

until Daryl park the bus.

Dear Jo

I hope you have all the fun, here we wait ...... very eager

to know every detail of Your Big Night Bublé!!.

Jo.... Sweety... It's your night.... Glad we made it on time.... Have a great evening, we're all waiting for your review....

Hugs,

D

Oh my gosh Bobby, that's a great pic,

I mean look how he packs em' in!!

Is all of Portland there? ;)

Wow, I remember the theaters, now it's always

going to be arenas~ Ah, the price of success, not

the best for us but fantastic for Mr. B.!

He so does try to make it fun for all of us.

Wow Bobby, thanks for that photo, as Diane said, it seems that all Portland was there,

perhaps with a magnifying glass .........., we see Jo .......... :D

This another picture of Portland, is on Facebook.

portland.jpg

I guess Jo is trying to down to earth yet :P ........

Daryl, today we go to Seattle, right .....?

Ok, all have a beautiful day.

Escaping from mediocrity ........, Bond ....., James Bond ..... :D

When the girls are having fun ............

Michael's music, the source of much inspiration ...................

Loretta and I were filming, so we do not appear in the video dancing :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiZ2Ypq0HtU

Escaping from mediocrity ......, Bond ....., James Bond ..... :P

Well aren´t we having fun on our travels. It was Jo´s night. Jo now we are waiting...Earth to Jo...

Earth to Jo, come back to us and give us a run down of your night. Just for a second than you can

float back again to cloud nine.

May you all have a Happy Easter! and as dear Loretta said...we must be grateful, God touches us

in so many ways, be them obvious or not, He is with us. God Bless!!

Hey Bori, I liked that about: "Earth calling Jo" ..... "Earth to Jo" ......

Ok Jo, you must be floating high yet, we understand, but you may lose

a few seconds at least, and tell us a little of their night Bublé .....?.

Ok everyone

This video seems so much fun, pity I do not understand what Michael says ......

open your mind beyond a melody, Bond does not rest ........... :D

Hey Bori, I liked that about: "Earth calling Jo" ..... "Earth to Jo" ......

Ok Jo, you must be floating high yet, we understand, but you may lose

a few seconds at least, and tell us a little of their night Bublé .....?.

Ok everyone

This video seems so much fun, pity I do not understand what Michael says ......

open your mind beyond a melody, Bond does not rest ........... biggrin.gif

Oh Mary that was so much fun, after all that´s what we have been saying all along.

Am having technical problems here, the video keeps freezing on me but I think I got it, lol.

What happen was that Michael messed up, lol. He started singing For Once in my Life when

that was not the song he was supposed to sing. He jumped the set list. What causes him to have the laughing fit was Alans face cause he was preparing himself to start playing Georgia and Michael "screwed up".

If there is something I truly enjoy about Michael is his laugh, specially when he can´t control himself. Once again he proved he is unique and very spontaneous. The show went on!!

Thanks Mary for the laughs and now if only Jo would come back to earth.

Hey everyone, look ...........

My first little teeth !!! and just wanted to share with you all.

julivie2410034.jpg

I'm so happy to go on the bus with you, I'm having super!!.

Hey Aunt Bori, I think I'm a "little man cheesy", you like ...? :D

Kisses, me, Juli.

Love to all !!!

till later ............

open your mind!!, Bond, who never rests ......... ;)

Oh Mary....That video of Michael was so funny. It got my day off to a great start. I, just like Michael, could not control my laugh. How funny that must have been for everyone in the audience. He said that has never happened to him for the seven years that he has been doing shows! Yes, he is human...that is why we love him...he can laugh at himself. I bet his band guys will NEVER let him forget it!! Thanks for sharing. I truly enjoyed it! Was that from the Portland show? If so, what a treat Jo got.

Joanie

Hi Joanie, yes, the video is in Portland, so Jo will be enjoyed the moment.

You're absolutely right Bori!!, humor and fun is what we talk all the time,

those who do not understand ...., or who persist in giving another sense .....,

they are missing the best part, and that's our guy!!!,

fresh and spontaneous, laughing at himself!!!.

Oh Bori, thank you!!, thank you!!, thank you!!,

thank you very much to clarify what happened to Michael,

now I understand the temptation .......

Hey Bori, you've seen the photo of the little man cheesy ......?

Jo ......, Jo ......... hey, here we are waiting for you,

Earth to Jo ......, please return to us ...... and yourself :lol:

Do not be distracted ...., Bond does not rest .............

Hi everyone, you remember Michael at Abbey Road last year ... ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veT8Q1--QgE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H3bixZPaqY

My screenshots

abbey1.jpg

Best wishes to everyone.

OMG .... You do not get bored sometimes .....?, Open your mind, Bond does not surrender ..... ;)

Hi everyone! Golly, I'm sorry to be so slow! The videos,

etc., on already. (You know, when I saw my first few shows

I did my comments almost immediately--one, I think, around

2:30 am. Hmm, am I running out of steam?)

As you can see from the vids, Portland had a sold-out arena

as usual--with the crowd loving every minute! It looks

familiar by now doesn't it.

I must say that the show was fantastic!!! That's familiar

also, I know.

Now, regarding the laughing vid, (thank you to you MARY for

the link, and to the person who put it onto the net!

Also, BOBBY, thank you for the vid link to HMYY.) THE

STOPPING AND LAUGHING part was quite a surprise. We were

all wondering what in the world happened. Then he

explained. He said that Alan is like perfection always

and that, for the first time in the 7 years they have

worked together, Alan started the music with the song that

was to come after "Georgia". They performed about half

of "For Once in My Life" before Michael started his

laughing.

Michael went on to say that he, himself, has skipped over

songs a number of times but, what was so funny to him was

that it happened to perfect Alan. I had debated whether

I should mention it--but then the vid (and your questions)

told me I should. (I didn't want to offend Alan, but

it DOES show how perfect it is that it has happened only

once in seven years.)

Well, all through the show, people did singing of parts along

with Michael when he asked them to do so. It always amazes

me how so MANY, MANY people know all his songs.

I couldn't help but feel a little sad when it was ended--

even though it was a fabulous experience. The buses had

to leave to get to Seattle for tomorrow's show. I walked

a few feet to where they parked and they were all fenced

with no one around. I had a program that I thought might

be autographed but it didn't happen. By the way, the

program is beautiful. The many photos of him were gorgeous.

When we drove out of the lot, the first bus was just leaving.

I'm still trying to put together the set list from my head.

I think I have all the songs but I'm not sure of the order.

They did do the up-tempo "Smile" that I don't think I've

seen on earlier lists. (They certainly were generous with

all the great performances.) Everyone also enjoyed VERY

much the band solo after Michael introduced them individually.

So many times I wanted to stand up and dance during the

evening. Many people did come forward to dance as a group

sometimes--and many just stood up and danced at their seats.

I'm sure I've forgotten something of importance. I know

that what I've said has been said a zillion times--but

it's all so true.

Love to all!

Jo

PS- How could I forget to tell about Naturally 7 opening?

Talk about wanting to dance--that was one time I got up

and "moved" to the beat during a number or two. As

Michael said, they're too good to be just an opening act.

I can't imagine any other artist except Michael being able

to follow them like he does.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor