irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

Hi everyone ........ 4.30 pm in Salt Lake City ............

Missing a few hours to uncover the champagne .........

Hey Kirstine, you're on the bus with us, this is the bus of love, there's always space.

Irene, I loved your post about your daughter's call, that was so funny.

Irene of my heart, I hope you have understood my crazy love for you

that I did a few minutes ago ...........

Michael

You have a mission today!!, you have to look at the 3rd ROW !!!,

there will be Irene and Wendy, PLEASE Michael, YOU HAVE to EMBRACE Irene

is a request of your faithful soldiers of love, here in "Mom Amber ....".

Ok guys, come on, looking for the Red Carpet,

it is almost time for our bus party dress!.

Irene - Wendy - Kristine

I Wish You Having the Most Wonderful Night!!!

L A D I E S......

E N J O Y........

T H E...........

S H O W.......... :)

I just dropped the girls off at the venue. We'll have to swing back by and get them back on this bus when the evening ends.

Sheesh... I can only imagine the "condition" they will be in. We'll all get to hear about the evening, as we proceed thru the night on this journey.

Hugs,

D :lol:

Good job Daryl, we'd better tidy up just in case they bring Michael

back with them...... :lol:

I know we were all up late last night, BUT WHERE ARE ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!!! :blink:

BOBBY D., thanks very much for the link to that photo

from Salt Lake from last night. When I use a big

magnifying glass I think I can spot IRENE and WENDY

in the 3rd row. It looks like Irene may be holding

a white sign in her lap. (I may be wrong?) How

exciting--and what a crowd!!!

Take care,

Jo

Hi everyone!

Bobby, many thanks for the pic.

Hey Daryl

You've done the best job last night with our bus!.

Hi Pam, Jo, I think we all shouting ..............:

Where is Irene .....?, and Wendy .....?, and Kristine .....?

Ok, ok ........... we understand, they must be still in the clouds,

but please have some consideration for our anxiety!! :P

Dear Jo, tomorrow is Your Big Night, and you also have the Red Carpet :)

Take care everyone!

I have to admit that I tried to find Gram and Wendy after the concert to get them back on this bus..... But, alas...... they were missing. Might they have been at an aftrparty? Hmmmmmm.... Time will tell.... But, They're going to have to catch up, because we're almost to Portland.

Hugs,

D :rolleyes:

There really is no word good enough to describe the evening. But I'll try......... AMAZING. I am still reeling from the evening. Gram Irene, Wendy, and MBWoW it was so nice to meet all of you. And I am more than happy to join the bus. Michael Buble has a great gift and he just gets better and better. What more can I say. I am a loss for words. I'm sure when Gram Irene posts she can sum it up in a more poetic manner than I ever could and I am looking forward to that. My favorite part would have to be the opening song WOW! Then the specail song he sang "THe best of me" it really brought tears to my eyes. I wish it was available to listen to. And of course the part where he walked through the audience. I swear we made eye contact at some point and I turned into jell-o. I can't wait to attend another.

Oh, I am dying to know if Irene was able to get her hug or not. She looked so beautiful.

Oh, Kristine, thank you very much for sharing with us your awesome night Bublé!,

makes me very happy to know that you enjoy big, and I am thrilled

when you said ..... "Irene looked so beautiful". Thanks again.

Thanks Daryl for trying to gather the girls last night.

Now all we are still waiting for our beloved leader

and also by Wendy, please girls, have to come down to earth :lol:

Thanks Kirstine for your report from last night. How awesome to have made contact with him...I would be melting in my seat! I bet it made your night! I can't wait for more reports to follow.

Also, thank you Bobby D for the picture. It looks like Michael has hynotized his audience once again!

Josephine, I think you are right. I enlarged the photo and it does look like our Irene holding a sign...I hope he saw it! What a thrill that would be for her! I guess your night is tomorrow...are you counting the hours too? Lucky you..my night will be in June.

Have a wonderful day everyone and I will see you on the bus!

Joanie

KIRSTINE, THANKS A LOT FOR TELLING US ABOUT LAST NIGHT.

It's good to hear about how much you enjoyed it. Also,

that's neat that you met IRENE and WENDY and MBWoW. I

hope that we'll see photos of them and you. By the way,

I think I remember that Michael said that he had recorded

"The Best of Me" (and maybe it'll be on a record sometime).

I hope you can be at a show again soon.

Well, we're all waiting along with you to hear the latest

from Irene and Wendy!

Thanks again. And, oh yes, welcome to the bus.

Jo

PS- JOANIE, I didn't see your post until after I finished

and sent the one to KIRSTINE. Yes, I can't believe that

it's time to see the show already Friday. This will be my

4th one here in Portland. June is not far off if time goes

as fast for you. Take care.

I'm sure the girls are trying to gather their thoughts together~

Irene must still on cloud 9 or is it 99????

Wendy too!

Thanks Daryl for being so careful on the road and getting them

to the show. Hopefully they'll catch up with us soon~

We should be headin' nearer to Portland~ Not bad weather today

for travel, but we will hit rain tomorrow. We are always prepared~

This bus was well taken care of when we left so we are all in good

shape for travel. Ready for another bombastic Cry Me A River?,

Portland are you ready?? You know Michael is!!!

Big thank you to Kristine for your post about the show.

AMAZING! is a good decription~ ;)

Jo,

Have a blast in Portland? We'll be waiting for your post!

Irene, did Michael come and sign our bus for us?

I find it difficult to explain my feelings ......I was delirious to be where I was......But

.....I was truly experiencing a "Shock and Awe" moment when I saw 11 thousand people waddling through the snow......it had snowed all day......to see my guy......the one that sings only to me..............I mentioned earlier that my deepest concern to make contact with Michael harkened the "Snow Gods"......and sent them to welcome Michael in to Salt Lake City........Well it snowed so long and hard that the heavens wanted Michael to surely remember he visited the "greatest snow on earth"......so they remained .......and the same "Snow Gods".......ushered him out as well.....and onto Oregon.......

.Remember I said it was snowing "Cats and Dogs"........well it was snowing Pit-Bulls when he left..........Sloppy.....cold and wet........and mean.......and still the people came...........I was just simply awed out of my min-ute mind........

I thought .....are you kidding peasant people?...........You are all here because you think

he is fond of you ?..............Well........think what you will ...foolish people........I know he likes me the best.....And that is how the evening began.......................[ begin to smile ]............

Susan and I left at 4:30.......We definitely wanted to be on time........with no last minute

oops's.............she was worried about the snowy roads......But we were only about 20 minutes from the concert center............We wanted to not miss the concert.......do ya think?.......It started at 8:30........Michael came on at 9:00........I think we 're safe on that point.............She picked me up....

We took off.......We surely didn't miss the traffic......There wasn't any.........We pulled up in the E Center.......and .....it was like visiting the cemetery ......only there wasn't any graves either........We were sure we got the right place.............We finally spotted ......Michael Bubles name on top of the entrance........

Thank the good heavens above.........We made it safely and we were on time..........Are you smilin?

We only had a 4 hour wait.............We found a door open..........and we went in..........and thank

everything that is holy.........We had gotten over a couple of hurdles.........We were there and got

a parking spot.....The parking lot was completely empty.........We had our choice................

and we entered the building........But the down side was........there were no chairs.............

no rest room..........no place to go..........until Wendy got there.......We couldnt move from that spot

till we got our ticket..................We called Wendy on her cell................And Wendy got in heavy traffic and was on the freeway...........the traffic was moving like snails ...............Wendy got there about 8:15................and in the mean time some little man that worked there........could see desperation and he offered his chair to me.....Susan had to stand........It was only a 4 hour delay..............from our

brilliant plan to be early.......take our seats.......and miss the congestion..........We missed the

bumping into people congestion..................But we gained stomach congestion..........WOWEE!......

Our stomachs were barking..........almost as loud as the pitbulls outside.............We avoided looking

at each other........we just kept cracking up...........At our well made plans...........I asked Susan if she

wanted to sit on my lap?............But that might give the wrong impression..........Besides my lap just

keeps getting smaller...........But I was willing to share.......But she shunned the offer......And turned

her head .........We couldn't laugh for 4 hours.......................Ok......here comes darling Wendy with

that beautiful smile..........And you could just hug her all day............I forgot to tell you that during

that 4 hour wait..........We watched Michaels Fans enter........two three four at a time........and they

couldn't move either.......they were waiting for their tickets like we were.....and they wouldn't

let anyone enter the arena......until the very last minute..........By then we were scrunched into this

ticket area........it felt like a crowded elevator............They had just as much right to be there as we

did........Susan kept saying to me.........Why do people come so early when they won't let you in ?

I almost fell off the chair.............Here we had been their 4 hours?.............I said......Please Susan

that is enough laughter for one day..............Even one week............even till forever.........My jaws

ached.........along with aching eyes.........straining to see Wendy that was still on the freeway......

And I forgot to tell you that I took along with me.....my Chronic Bronchitis........I had to take it

with me...........Susan hoping that I could have left it home..........She gets embarrassed when I can't

stop coughing..............So adding to the fun........I was popping cough drops like there was no

tomorrow.........She kept saying.........Mom......don't cough !...........And I said......"Right"............

And the thing that triggers a cough for me.........Is laughing or talking......or breathing............

So we were in good shape........I couldn't look at Susan..................I had my paper sack.........in case I hyperventilated......She had bottles of water......to drown my cough..........I had.......face masks......in case the cold air got too bad or bad air.........either one is heck for Bronchitis..........And there was no reason for the air to be bad.........''When we were packed in that small area like sardines.....

And there was a possibility of 10 million unknown viruses floating around.....you know how they

show the commercials with crawling things on the phone?..........Yuck !.......And

.when we were 11,000 strangers deeply physically connected to each other?..............See the

funny in this?....................It was a hoot and a half............But I couldn't talk to her or laugh because

I didn't want to embarrass her..........But in her defense......My cough is ugly.........It sounds like

it is coming from Land Under the Sea...........Loretta knows......she has heard me cough......But the

thing that others don't know......Is I am not contagious.....It is not a virus.....I have lung damage or

respiratory trouble from breathing soder fumes working in an electronic environment ........So.....

Looking at me........one would think I was ill..............Little do they know I am in their midst......because

I am ill............but I am here to see my Doc............Doctor Buble ....has the cure for my weeping heart....................Music that heals..............Well I am doing good......13 pages and I haven't even

started on the concert............Good Job! ..........Gram...............

Ok we get out of.....I mean exit the elevator.......The next is the walk down the runway

to our seats.............By the time Wendy is there......And we get our tickets.......The arena is packed

..............I mean packed........And as we walked up to the 3rd row.....we looked back to 11.000 seats

and it just blew my mind............Michael had to look like a flea..........But the beauty of the place.....

was they had so many huge screens all over ......You could actually see Michael better on the

screen than on the stage........I mean even for us.....................

.....I would say to fans.....Don't shy away from seats in the back..................If you want the spirit

and excitement of a concert.......Nobody's concert could be better than Michaels...........

And now finally the concert..............The tour has the perfect title........"Crazy Love"......

And every tiny single thing about the concert had Michaels stamp on it...........It was truly his

concert..............I got the feeling that we were watching a modern day....."Cinderella Boy"......

Who has always worn his heart on his sleeve.......Very fragile on the inside.......But he had a dream

...........when he was little........and even prayed about it.........with his bible.......every night..........

He started out......simple......and when he had paid his dues.........it exploded for him...........It

happened............

We were close enough to see the tears run down his face......when he sang...."Best of Me"

This song........has a special meaning for him.......and going over the words.......it seems like he

wants to say........I have saved the best of me........And those words are very sincere......I believe

he is very in love.........with this sweet little girl........And the signs are all good............

Next .......My heart went out to him..........And it went through my mind......how this young

boy ....yet 34......Has so masterfully disciplined himself while performing.............to such massive

audiences...........It is extreme brilliance how he can take these huge enormous 15 thousand seated

arenas ...pack them.....and then make them all feel he is singing just to them.................And also......

While he is on stage........you can not take your eyes off of him...........he is a phenomenon.........

Every single eye follows him where ever he goes............He is so full of such powerful emotion....

that you cannot miss a second .......His moves are so Michael.........no one moves like he does.......And it

is like he can't sit or stand still........He lives every drum beat ......every note the band plays......

he has a different movement either with his feet or hands.....He is so much fun to watch.......He is

very polished in his maneuvering.......He is a master at what he does..........Might his foot work be

called the "Buble Shuffle"............He is so full of charm......and magnetism.........His audiences are

as varied as the stars in the sky.........But one thing they all have in common.........And that is they

see something in Michael that is rare..............He is the rarest of individuals that everyone would

love to have as a friend............He is so fantastically likeable................He is humble.......he loves to

eat fritos on the couch in his shorts .........He gives his fans credit for where he is........And his

granpa and his Mom.......He says he is a Mommas boy..........How uptown is that?..........Does he care?

His favorite is McDonalds and fries...............Do you buy those where the elite meet?..........He

doesn't care for the Hollywood scene............My mother in law used to say......"Sooner or later

whats in a person .....will come out"...........I say ditto to that........being a Mom.........Long ago

what is in Michaels heart was permanently set.........because thats the way it is......If you loved

what you had when you were little..........that is what you want still.......no matter how long it takes

to get there............Your family is the greatest influence you will ever have...........

Even so............This boy of ours is like a revolving door.......No two concerts of his are alike

............tonight his concert will have a different flare........Different people in the audience....create

a different atmosphere...........He reacts to impulses.......And the spur of the moment........But one

thing for sure........He connects with his audience........wherever they are........That is part of his

brilliance.............And his incomparable charm............

I haven't even mentioned these two blond bimbos seated right in front of us.........on the

front row.........Every single tiny thing.......they stood up.......and waved their arms and pointed

with two fingers...........Meaning ?.........They really needed to stand up.........to be able to see?....

they were on the front row..........I think they had hopeful intentions.......Why else........Would two

Blond Pam Andersen wanna be's shake their booty ......Attention maybe?...........No Duh?.........Because they stood up .........others stood up...............So?..........But nothing could distract from

that concert.........It was perfect............I am so glad that I went..............I got to see Michael......

and all the powerful emotion that he gives ........It is unreal......It is like he is an instrument himself

...........He lives and feels every note that is played........And he takes you with him...............And

I am awestruck at the amount of energy he burns..........And I absolutely crave his new moves.......

There is absolutely no one...........like him............I believe on a given night.........he will be extremely

happy ..........when Lu is there.....or his family...........And he is only normal......some nights he will

be more melancholy.................But always on any night.........You will get everything he has to give....

And that is very rare.......for an entertainer..............But to see him...........reaffirms that he is real

...............His aim is not perfection.........but to reach inside of you........and connect with you.......

And I know of no one who tries harder or who has put together a concert that is entirely to

his liking..........like this "Crazy Love".........as has Michael.............Well done..........

P.S..........Michael waved to me twice..........and that wave said to me........"I remember you and

I love you the most"................Is there more I could ask?.........I think not.............

It was pure joy for me.........and thanks to Wendy.........It will remain precious......Gram

Thank you, thank you! Good things happen to good people! How could Michael not wave to you?

Wish a certain critic could read your thoughts dear Irene he would understand in an instance what

"connecting with an audience" really is.

So happy for you and of course Wendy. Are there any photos? would love to see yours and Wendys beautiful

faces and of course your beaming smiles.

Thanks everyone for the juicy details....

Gram, I feel like I sat right next to you, how wonderful, you are the BEST!!!

I'm sure you were Michael's favorite last night!!! :)

AWESOME, AWESOME AND AWESOME!!!

So happy Irene that you had the best time, despite the awful snow and

wet that you had to contend with. I knew that just knowing you'd be seeing

Michael you could tread through anything that comes along.

Also sorry you have bronchitis, not the best to go to the show with, but all thats

taken away once he comes on right?

Thanks for the wonderful post, and how Michael makes you feel. Those two waves mean

so much~~!

Hope there are photos for you to share or maybe Wendy has at least one, of the two of

you. Your smiling faces would tell the whole story.

Michael always makes his 'connection'~ That's what matters to all of us. He isn't just

doing a show. He is a true performer and knows what his audience wants. He's a 'pleaser'

and always comes through. He's thankful, humble, and appreciative as well.

I haven't been to a concert/show, and I've been to many (others) that could show me more

entertainment, love, and joy to their audience.

The song that Tina Turner sang sums it up for me~ 'The Best'

♫♫ HE'S SIMPLY THE BEST, BETTER THAN ALL THE REST, BETTER THAN ANYONE♫♫

Hello to everyone on the bus! Yes, I have come back to visit. Since the last time I posted Life has gotten even crazier. Going through escrow, things at work, including us having to move an entire building with only 2 months notice, preparing for my daughters birthday party, and still dealing with my Mama's passing. Then there is the disappointment of not being able to go to see Michael this tour. Yes, even though he will be in L.A. on the day before my birthday...I will not be able to go. With escrow closing, money is tight and I blew the last of my small stash on my daughter's party last night at Chuck E Cheese! But Michael is still with me and I have a "Michael-has-rescued -me" story.

We were signing papers on Tues. the 30th, when I realized I had put the wrong date on the invites for my daughter's party. In a panic, I called Chuck E Cheese, sure enough I had put down the wrong date. They very graciously offered to tell anyone who came that they party was in fact for the next day and to give them a coupon for some free tokens. They assured me that I was not the only person who had done this, but I still felt really bad. What if folks got mad and didn't come back the next day? My daughter would be so disappointed and I just felt horrible. I go back to signing papers, my hand over my eyes so no one can see me crying. The radio had been on this whole time, and as I am signing and trying not to get papers wet....Michael comes on..."Home" starts and I just felt this rush, this feeling of "everything is going to be OK"...at the sound of his voice. He had rescued me again, just like he did when I had lost my Daddy and found Michael, who always made me feel so much better. By the time the song ended, I had stopped crying and was feeling better about the whole thing.

To sum up, the party was a success, 15 kids running around, spending tokens like sailors on a three-day pass and my daughter happy as a clam. And me? I have Michael...and everyone here knows how much that means.

Odilia my dear, it´s so great to seeing you around. The Magical Bus is not the same without

your cooking. Hop on my dear.

Glad you are doing better but still miss you and your daily diary. Glad the birthday turn out ok.

Give it to Michael, when in need don´t go to the Ghostbusters just listen to that Golden Voice

and all will be ok.

Many hugs going your way, please come back more often cause we sure miss you.

Hi Irene,

I'm Gill from Liverpool, UK. I haven't replied to you directly before, but read all your posts, and love them all, you have such a way with words!!

Anyway, I waited all day Thurs to read your post about the concert, and thankfully caught it tonight, when all my babies had gone to bed, so could read it in peace! You had me laughing from the start, four hours early, what were you thinking!! the bimbos (I could see them as I read!),and crying in the middle and at the end!! Really?.... tears running down his face?? I'd have joined in I think! Don't you just wanna squeeze him??

I have a few more weeks to wait to see him,and my heart skips every time I think of it,dont know how I'm gonna wait so long!

You'll have to give him up to us Brits soon America!!!

Thanks for your post, you made my day, even tho its almost 01:00 am here!! I need my bed!!

Take Care

love

Gill

xx

I knew you would have the right things to say Gram Irene. I also wondered about Michael crying during the best of me. i'm glad your day was so wonderful.

IRENE,

Oh wow!!! The wait is over, and thanks you so much for telling

us in your wonderful way about your experiences!!! It's so

sweet that you and your daughter were laughing during the early

ordeal. I know how that helps, and it's too bad that everyone

can't always see the humor in a situation like that. Thank

goodness that everything turned out all right!

How neat that Michael waved at you a couple times. Such a huge

audience and he spotted you. I know what you mean about not

wanting to take your eyes off Michael while he is onstage, and

your whole description of him is beautiful!

I enjoyed every word you wrote--including the laughs you made

out of your not-so-enjoyable part. I'm glad you're back safe,

I hope the cough is now gone, and that you have only the

wonderful thoughts of Michael's performance.

Take care,

Jo

PS- The weather here is beautiful today and this evening. Then,

when the local news came on TV, we learned that there would be

a big rain and windstorm starting about noon tomorrow with gusts

up to 50 mph. I hope that it won't affect the show buses.

ODILIA,

It's good to see you post again. I'm sorry you won't be seeing

Michael this time--but thank goodness there are other ways to

enjoy his music.

I'll bet your daughter was thrilled by the party. It sounds

like it turned out great!

We hope you come on the bus--even though you are very busy.

Take care,

Jo

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor