irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!! I made it back to Dallas safely Thursday night. I have to work today but I will post some thoughts later. I still owe you guys pictures of the Nordstrom add in Vanity Fair. Have a great day!

Hi to all my lovely friends in our mountain Home, oh no ...., sorry,

now we are all aboard the magical bus ;)

If you prefer these revisions from the heart of a fan, then enjoy this: (I hope the link works well...)

http://michaelbuble.forumotion.com/live-performances-f5/crazy-love-ftlauderdale-florida-2010-t718.htm

My city is now a peaceful afternoon, the day began very cloudy, threatening rain, but has been cleared. I'm doing the big clean my house, I did not want to do many things, but I turned on the computer, I selected a bunch of songs from Michael, and then the task becomes much more enjoyable.

Loretta of my heart, all the time with sweet prayers for you and your family!!!.

Take care hon.

The desire that everyone is very very well and enjoying your day.

till later ...............

Wendy..............Welcome on board..........

I couldn't wait any longer............I've been reading all the posts.....and loved all the reviews.....and yours Mary too.......It made

me remininsce a little...........My first albums I bought were in 2003...............And I bought all the "Let it Snow" albums they had in the

whole store ....for Xmas.............And that album stole my heart.........and I have been a "Prisoner of Love" every since..............The first

time I heard his voice......I had no idea what he looked like.......It was on the radio......He was opening for Jay Leno in Las Vegas........But

it wasn't long before that voice of his was having an affair with my heart and soul..........You know like Me and Mrs. Jones?..........

.....I fell in love with this classic voice that spoke to me...........................And never have I questioned.........that this voice was beyond any I had ever heard...............

I have watched this boy transform himself so many times..............I heard someone I have the highest regard for say.........

"We are so accustomed to disguising ourselves to others..............In the end.......we disguise ourselves to ourselves."................

Everyone of us have worn a mask a time or two.............The game of life tells us eventually where our comfort zone is.........

That has to be the place we will plant our seeds.............And take root............When we have a better value system of what is really

important in life..............And realize ...........the golden treasure has been in our back yard all the time we searched elsewhere...............

Just a golden thought for us all............Sometimes we think our life is so generic.......And not as exciting as everyone

elses.............But in the end............No one can ever expect any more than a simple peace of mind.........And all the money in the world....

can't buy that..........It is the supreme gift on earth.............Not wanting any more than we have..........And being thankful we can lay our

head down on a nice soft pillow at night and be thankful that we are at peace with the little we have been given...................Gram Irene.......

Irene of my heart .... you make me sit in the meadow with your post so precious.

I feel my body relax, hair playing with a gentle breeze .... And Michael's voice

has my heart high, mixed with the sky perhaps ....?.

I know he is improving all the time, he seeks new colors, and food for new reasons for each disc,

but like you, I LOVE the classics forever, I love everything he sings, but the standards ....

have something unique ...., something special .....

Life is a bunch of opportunities, each one chooses what he thinks best for himself,

trying to be authentic is a daily challenge, but if we have good roots will be easy.

Knowing how to find the richness of our life, is always the path that shaped our parents,

ie good roots, the treasure that I can look inside me,

is the greatest fortune that my parents gave me, not that wonderful ...?,

regardless of tangible values and ephemeral.

When one can look inside and knowing rich, for the world our parents left us,

we can only be, Good People.

And I feel that our magical boy, has a huge wealth in it,

how else can we understand all that he transmits to sing ...?.

I know ...., you may think are my crazy fantasies, or ..... I want to see beyond reality,

either way, Michael's voice is something special, something sweet that surrounds me,

caressing me, and always moves me to it infinity .........

Michael in Orlando ♪

"Feeling Good" as only Michael can do it followed a poignant "Song for You"

And ... the version 2010 of "Mack the knife":

Well ...., after this post, now do you all think I am delusional .... :D

A sweet night for all !!

Ouch, I am having serious difficulties and I can't blame it on my computer. I wrote a nice summary of my Pittsburgh experience with Cindy, Becky and Nancy. I took my time and really put a lot of thought into it............I tried to attach some photos and lost everything I wrote. So sorry everyone. As a consolation, here are the pictures of Michael from the April 2010 Vanity Fair:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/annethedrake/scan0001.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/annethedrake/scan0002-1.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/annethedrake/scan0003.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/annethedrake/scan0004-1.jpg

Marlene, I just loved the photos....I could just grab that boy and

give him a hug. Especially like the all white look.....YUMMY!!! :P

Hi dear Marlene, those photos are incredible, Michael looks extremely handsome!!!.

I'm sorry that you lost everything you wrote ...., I hope you try again to tell us

the concert experience, and fun with the girls!!.

Take care.

Hey Pam, I always love to see you here. Is all well in the magical bus?,

If you need anything, just tell us ;)

Hugs

That was beautiful Mary.................Thank you...............I too ...believe .....a lot like you...........I think Michael has done fantastic.....

..............And with the talent and the voice........there are so many directions he can go...................And sometimes when there are so many

options?....................I am not sure if another soul could know for certainty... if anything could have served him better than what he has

chosen to do................I think the world is his............All he has to do is choose what kind of shingle he wants to hang................For now.......

He has chosen......"Entertainer"............And his concerts prove he has chosen correctly................I think what I was trying to say..........

Not anyone can be everything to everyone.......................And I believe this "Crazy Love"........has proven that he can sing any and all styles

of music that there are.....................It is sometimes that "itch"........that is within us........that drives us to prove that ............there are a few

more little nuances yet to conquer?....................Or maybe he hasn't found the total Michael?......................I marvel still watching him......

what he continues to come up with......................Sometimes I think that this talent has just given birth.............and it is yet in its infancy........

Sometimes ...............the real sun doesn't shine that is within us.........until the autumn or fall of our life................And that is because ..........we have weathered and survived our scars ....and they are that which graces us with character..............Something which is an honor to

possess..........but bought with a price......................And I doubt if we would really reach our mountain without the pain that turns out to

be our greatest friend in the end........................

It's been impossible for me to explain how beautifully Michaels music has filled an empty space for me........It is

something personal........a feeling.......an influence.............a presence..........that fills so many little lonely moments for me.........Almost

beyond words...........maybe similar to a blind babys reassurance ..........Nothing to see.........only to feel ...............But a very very

unique feeling..................till later...............................Gram Irene......xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

Mary..................don't be upset.......This is not for you........and it is all in fun............

P.S. Just one more thing.............I understand ........."there is a person of interest" .......who has been picked up by the White coats?..........................

Could the reason for this have anything to do with her ......complaints of not enough Rock and Roll on the album?..............."This is the

complaint leveled against her?"..................."Is this a Nay?....or Yay?."...........Speak loudly please.........this is being recorded............

"I see.........this is a Yay"?.....................My finding ....in this circumstance........"Lock her up"...............She will face the firing squad at sunrise.....

I have no idea who typed this?.................................You might check with a Mod.....................Gotcha!..............are you smilin?................

Hi to all my beautiful blossoms in the magical bus!

Irene, for me, Michael's immense talent is overwhelming to try everything and do so well.

I adore more than ever, see again give his heart in every show, so magical connection

that only he achieved with the public, he has grown so much, yet retains humility,

and never forgets to be grateful and so so attentive with all.

Tell me Michael, how not to love you ...?

Irene, I loved your joke!. If I'm right, we're talking about the same ....,

I think that this person was able to outwit the white coats .....,

but .... still be in the clouds ....... :lol:

Loretta of my heart, many angels are always watching you and your family!!.

Have all a lovely day!!.

I feel like Pam............I would just like to grab him and give him a hug............How can you not just love this boy?...............

I have not been here in ages, wow! And now that I've come back :D I'm in desperate need of some answers Haha!

In 9 more days, yes I'm religiously counting down, I'm going to see my FIRST Michael Buble concert at the Pepsi Center.

(Forgive me. I'm having a hard time forming a coherent thought at the moment due to the fact that I'm bubbling with excitement!)

So, first of all my sister got it into her head that bringing a camera to the concert would be prohibited. For those of you have gone to a concert did you/ have you had any problems bringing a camera into the stadium?

Much appreciated if someone could answer my question :D Now I must be off because I'm refraining from reading or seeing anyone's reviews, videos, and/ or pictures Haha!

Lots of Love,

Kirstyn!

I have not been here in ages, wow! And now that I've come back :D I'm in desperate need of some answers Haha!

In 9 more days, yes I'm religiously counting down, I'm going to see my FIRST Michael Buble concert at the Pepsi Center.

(Forgive me. I'm having a hard time forming a coherent thought at the moment due to the fact that I'm bubbling with excitement!)

So, first of all my sister got it into her head that bringing a camera to the concert would be prohibited. For those of you have gone to a concert did you/ have you had any problems bringing a camera into the stadium?

Much appreciated if someone could answer my question :D Now I must be off because I'm refraining from reading or seeing anyone's reviews, videos, and/ or pictures Haha!

Lots of Love,

Kirstyn!

They say no pictures,but at the concerts ive been to Michael himself says it is ok to take pictures

Hope this helps

Charlotte

Aha! I knew it. I tried and tried to bribe the White Coats but they wouldn´t budge.

Now I know they are under your orders dear Irene.

Am guilty, I accept it...but you want to know who bailed me out...the one and only MICHAEL!

A hefty bribe I had to pay, promise I would get into the good old standards and I would

hear him more often. He gave me strick instructions...my penalty...no swinging, no Rock and

Roll just the sugar coated, very cheesy (his words not mine) HMYY. Oh my Lord how am I

going to get through this....I know, I know...I will bribe him in taking dancing lessons...gotta

tame those two left feet. Shhhhhhh, don´t let him on...Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi and in case

it´s needed Nickleback will come to my rescue and if it gets frantic they are calling in the one

and only Guns and Roses.

Shhhhhh, don´t tell Michael right now am listening to Stuck in the Middle! Gotta love the swing

in Michael.

Over and out cause the White Coats are coming to see if am sticking to Michaels orders. See you

all in the Naughty Corner!

Ouch, I am having serious difficulties and I can't blame it on my computer. I wrote a nice summary of my Pittsburgh experience with Cindy, Becky and Nancy. I took my time and really put a lot of thought into it............I tried to attach some photos and lost everything I wrote. So sorry everyone. As a consolation, here are the pictures of Michael from the April 2010 Vanity Fair:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/annethedrake/scan0001.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/annethedrake/scan0002-1.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/annethedrake/scan0003.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/annethedrake/scan0004-1.jpg

Thanks Marlene!

A few days ago I had to run out and grab that VF book.

Looks like he's ready to sail in white, my very fave~~

♫♫ Sail on Michael~~~ Sail on by~~~~ your time has come to shine,

all your dreams have found their way~~~♫♫

Lots of Love,

Kirstyn!

Hi Kirstyn!

Take the camera, hold on to your seat, have a fantastic night!!

Hi Kirstyn, take your camera to the concert, Michael always approves it,

I had no problems either in New Jersey, and neither, when I saw him in my country.

Oh .... my Bori .... always without fear of the risks, if you continue so you can not escape the white coats :P ,

well ...... I may not save me ....., because I agree with your opinion about HMYY ... :D

Hey Michael, we have open enrollment for your feet rebel, for being you, your fee is a gift!.

Ok Michael ...... do not take seriously, we are only one duo of jokers ;)

The best night for everyone!.

Hi all,

Just dropping by to remind everyone that Michael will be a musical guest and is scheduled to talk to David Letterman on the couch on The Late Show on Monday March 22nd! Check your local listings for details!

Have a great day

Best wishes,

Bobby D

Hi everyone

Dear Bobby, thank you very much for reminding us that, come more often,

however, TDB is with us in the magical bus ;)

I hope everyone has a nice day.

Hi all,

Just dropping by to remind everyone that Michael will be a musical guest and is scheduled to talk to David Letterman on the couch on The Late Show on Monday March 22nd! Check your local listings for details!

Have a great day

Best wishes,

Bobby D

BUMPIN' IT UP!! DON'T FORGET!!

Thanks for the David Letterman reminder. I've got my DVR all set and ready to record!!

Joanie

I stayed up for Letterman............and I was so proud of Michael.................My hope has been restored...........And what he said.....to David Letterman was so true................At the young age of 34........He has realized.............He cannot give away even one ounce of himself to

any power ...........that saps any of his strength...........when it leaves him powerless to be his best.............Physically it is impossible to

run an engine on Kool-aid...........when it takes the highest grade fuel to compete..............I respect Michael so much

for that..................He wants to be singing for 35 or 40 years............And his voice is his instrument that he has to respect and treat

like the gift that it is.....................And a gift as precious as his has proven.......deserves the Royal treatment............

This speaks so well of Michael..........To come to this on his own..............Well done Michael...............Gram Irene...........

I just finished a wonderful book called Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched The World, by Vicki Myron. Even if you may not be a cat (or any other animal) lover, I heartily recommend this book to everyone. But there is an excerpt for everyone to think about:

In our society, people believe you have to do something to be recognized, by which we mean something "in your face" and preferably caught on camera. We expect a famous town to survive a tsunami and a forest fire or produce a president or cover up some horrible crime. We expect a famous cat to save a child from a burning building, find his way home after being left behind on the other side of the country or meow "The Star-Spangled Banner." And that cat better be not just heroic and talented, but media savvy, attractive and have a good press agent, too, or he's not going to make it on the Today show.

Dewey wasn't special because he did something extraordinary but because he was extraordinary. He was like one of those seemingly ordinary people who, once you got to know them, stand out from the crowd. They are the ones who never miss a day of work, who never complain, who never ask for more than their share. They are the rare librarians, car salesman, and waitresses who provide excellent service on principle, who go beyond the job because they have a passion for the job. They know what they are meant to do in life, and they do it exceptionally well. Some win awards, some make a lot of money, most are taken for granted. The store clerks. The bank tellers. The auto mechanics. The mothers.

The world tends to recognize the unique and the loud, the rich and the self-serving, not those who ordinarly things extraordinarly well. Dewey came from humble beginnings (an Iowa alley); he found his place (a small-town library). Maybe that is the answer. He found his place. His passion, his purpose was to make that place, no matter how small and out of the way it may have seemed, a better place for everyone.

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a very good week!

IRENE, I'm so thankful that we can see videos of the

TV performances that Michael does. Thanks to BOBBY D.!!!

I had to miss the show last night, and it was great to

be able to go to The Daily Buble and see the interview

and the song! I think that was the very best interview

that I have ever seen on Letterman. I don't see them

all, but I've seen a zillion over the years. As you

pointed out, it's such a good feeling to hear Michael

tell of how he keeps himself in shape!!! He is very

wise for his age! Oh yes, also, it was so nice to

hear that Amber was there in the audience!!!

Irene, I hope all is good with you. I'm excited for your

being at the show a day before I get to go to one! It's

hard to believe that the time is so close. Take care,

and ENJOY!!!

Love,

Jo

PS- WENDY, it's so good to hear from you!!!! We're really

looking forward to hearing from you about the Salt Lake

show too. Have fun!!!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I just love all the video's and pictures everyone is posting... Especially since it's spring here in the Netherlands, it makes me feel... well, you know, spring, handsome guy, great music? What more does a girl need???

Love, Mirjam

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor