irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

Dear ladies I would like that tomorrow they were celebrating close to me the day of the Independence of Mexico .... so we can do a Mexican party in the magical bus???? With pyrotechnic fires, mariachis, tequila, Mexican snacks and the indispensable bell to give the shout .... ah! ...Michael doing an attempt for singing " Pretty and dear Mexico " (México lindo y querido) ???? :D

Michael and tequila???? Sounds perfect!!!! Count me in!!!!

Yes.....I have been in the pit........And just now reminded

myself of the little village..... where the donkey fell in the well.....And all the little people were standing around looking

down and feeling bad....because they all loved their little donkey.......And it was wining to them.....It wanted to get out.....

And they couldn't lift it out......And they were all crying.....And

so they decided they would put it out of its misery......They would bury it.......They all got their shovels and started shoveling dirt down in the well........And they shoveled and

shoveled.......And it was deep ....But they loved their little

donkey and couldn't bare to see it suffer and it was hungry.....

But after hours of shoveling.....they started to see something

..........It was their Donkey.......Instead of burying their little

Donkey....The Donkey had stepped on top of the shovels of

dirt.......And it had brought it to the top..........I craved that little story..........Sometimes our efforts do help but not in the

way we imagined............Because......we do what we can and it

is the promise that the Lord will do the rest.........And it is always the case............

If we were left alone here on earth......I have no idea

what would happen to any of us........He is more a part of our

lives than any of us realize........It is only through heartache

that we realize we can't make it standing.......And we then go

our knees.......................Love ya all..............

Gram Irene.......

jogacoracoesrk4.gif Irene of my heart

I can only say, that should not feel alone, if this can help ... you know you have my love, and all of us.

You're our cornerstone and we just adore you, and all of us, we need you.

Soft caresses to your soul and a kiss to your heart.

I told you that I love you ... ?

ruthanim17ek6.gif Mary

MARY I'M PULLING FOR YOU!!!! HOPE IT'S FRONT ROW

MICHAEL WILL BE SO HAPPY TO SEE ONE OF OUR OWN RIGHT THERE

SUPPORTING HIM~~ LET US KNOW~ :)

JOHANNA,

GOING TO NY, WONDERFUL!! 3 WEEKS AWAY. I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU

WERE COMING TO SEE MB! WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF A BUNCH OF US

COULD BE THERE TO SUPPORT HIM AT HIS LAST SHOW?

I WISH YOU A WONDERFUL TRIP~

IRENE,

WE ARE NEVER ALONE WE ARE ALL TOGETHER ALWAYS.

WE ALWAYS SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND ALWAYS ARE HERE

TO ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER. THIS SECOND HOME IS A GREAT PLACE

TO BE. EVERYDAY I GET UP AND PUT MY FEET ON THE

FLOOR I'M SO THANKFUL FOR ANOTHER DAY TO ENJOY MY FAMILY, MY

FRIENDS, AND MY FRIENDS HERE AT OUR MB HOME. WISHING YOU WELL

GRAM, AND THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS~ :)

LORETTA,

HOPING YOU ARE WELL, AND ALWAYS

ENJOY YOUR POSTS, I SAY ALWAYS KEEP

THAT SMILE GOING AND I SEND YOU HUGE HUGS

AND SMILIN' RIGHT BACK AT YA!

HOPING PAM, BORI, WHIT, SUSIE AND ANYONE THAT NAMES ESCAPE ME NOW,

I WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL EVENING~ AND HOW ARE YOU SPENDING IT?

TRY YOUR OWN PERSONAL CONCERT WITH MICHAEL, 'AN EVENING WITH MICHAEL'

FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIKE~~ NOW THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!

I'M ALSO THINKIN' LIKE SUSIE, I SAY Viva México!! AND BRING ON THE TEQUILA!! ;)

WHILE I HAVE 'AN EVENING WITH MICHAEL' HMMMMMM, SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!

Thanks Mary for the love........Thanks to all of you for your concern.......Thanks

to you all for being here......I may not be able to write as often as I have done in the

past.....I went to the Eye Institute.....And I have Macular Degeneration.........Because

of my age....There is nothing they can do.....no operation....no laser surgery..........No

improved prescription........I am taking Lutein.............It is getting worse.....I have to

really squint to see.......And I have to limit eye strain.........But I will sneak from time

to time.......I just wanted to let you know that......It isn't an attitude problem.....But

just one more lump I have to swallow......But it maybe good for all of you......Because I

took up way more than my alloted space......Yes..I really did........And please Forgive me......for that...............

Happy Today Everyone........Such a gorgeous day after Monday........We have to

lighten up all this doom and gloom that is floating out there on the airwaves.......

With the Hurricanes....Floods...Earthquakes.....And War....And fires.....And crashes....

There are people out there who are really losing everything.......And it is a time for

us to be strong.......and be thankful.....and be prayerful......And if we give our thoughts

and prayers to those........I know the powers that be.... will look down on us all and

help those in need and help us do what we can also..........It is a time to reflect on all

that we have been given.........And now with this Wall Street thing........We all might

be a little more restricted than we were before......and maybe have a little less than

we are used to..........But the rythm of our life need not change......For there are

thousands out there that have always had less than we have had.......And they are

doing just fine.......And so will we..........

We could all do with less.......And we would still have the most important things in the world.........And you all know what that is........Our real treasures we carry

within us.......And what is in our heart no one can take or destroy......unless we let it

happen..........I like to think that our value system is vital.......And what we put our

priorities on...........If we have let ourselves get wrapped around the Bling in the world...........Then ........we might have a problem........

But our families are eternal.......the love we have for them.....And if we are

just trying our best........The love we have within can maintain us.....Through anything

............We live in such a gluttonous world............We aren't satisfied with enough......

There is always someone that wants it all.............It is a ME World.....But we don't

have to be part of it............This is when you draw your loved ones around you and

are warmed by each others love.......Love is the most powerful thing in the world....

And we have learned that.......

The sad thing is it is also the Love of wanting to conquer what everyone

else has........even conquer the world......That is in the end the master destroyer..

.........No one can take our spirit away from us......And we can even be more united

we are all one really.........We are all trying to survive and get back to our real

home in heaven...................

Good to hear from so many of you.....................

Love for now..................Gram Irene......

This is the beauty of finding out in life what is really important.......You can

lose every tangible thing in your possession.........And still be as rich as you ever were...............

Gram Irene

After reading your post only I can think of saying to you THANK YOU ..... you were you who put the foundations of this wonderful HOME .... you were, you are and always you will be an eternal presence in this place. A beautiful lady full of love for each of us, fills completely of wisdom to share, of very valuable lessions of life and you are a being human who just can receive the same thing that offers: LOVE

Your you have my heart forever sweet gram Irene

n8965698773_359203_9518.jpg

Attention to everyone !

I believe that we can all work together, I ask that everyone try to write the post in large sizes. This is a heartfelt love to make reading easier.

thank-you-grandma-harley-ag1.gif Mary

because ...

94333pmhzr5crznnm0.gif

Together we make more and better !

All together by love to our angel Irene !

x1pjzf2ryhxrwtsbre9koxuvd4.gif

This is the beauty of finding out in life what is really important.......You can lose every tangible thing in your possession.........And still be as rich as you ever were.............

Gram, point well taken~~ We all are so lucky indeed~So many people in turmoil these days, and the

sad state of affairs in this world, how true~~

Your right about wanting more, I'm so guilty of that at times, I know I'm not alone in thinking that.

Just like, it's so hard to be good~I'm always working on getting my priorities straight, it isn't

easy. Trust in the man above, and we all get through the guilty, the hard to be good, and the bad times, etc. ~~

Gram, there are herbs, vitamins and supplements. High-dose antioxidant vitamins and minerals

reduce the progression of MD too.

An extra big hug going out to you tonight ~thinking positive always~

You are surrounded by wonderful people at Michael's little home~

Everyone, have a restful evening ~~~

Very good morning to everyone

I hope that everyone is fine.

To enjoy this day

To fill their buckets with joy, sunshine, smiles !!!

The most beautiful day Bublé to each !!!

Be Happy

Mary

because together

we make more and better !

Wednesday September 17

That nervesss ....., I am to 3 days to buy my tickets ........ :o

Dear IRENE,

You mean so much to all of us who come here. This "home" is your creation.

We're hoping that your eyesight will not keep you away. As DIANE said, there

are many antioxidants that are known to stop further degeneration. (As you

know, berries of all kinds are just one of the many foods that are especially

high in antioxidants.) And health food stores have supplements that are

supposed to be highly beneficial. Along with the lutein that you take, I've

heard that zinc and vitamins A, C, and E are helpful. You probably get them.

too. And green and leafy vegetables All of these are among many antioxidants.

As MARY pointed out, it would be good if we could switch to larger print.

Actually, many of you do that already. I'm sorry that I have never used

larger or more colorful ones.

Oh yes. You probably know that Amazon has most of their books also available

in large print--and some magazines. I have read some larger print things that

were in waiting rooms, and it was much easier on the eyes. Maybe you have

these already.

Irene, we're thinking of you and praying that things will get better soon. Until

we have the pleasure of seeing your posts again (that we look forward to

always), please take care!

Love,

Jo

My dear Johanna and Jo

Thank you for your beautiful words full of love for our Irene.

The two make me move .... Again thanks !!!

Irene of my heart

The girls are right. Today, there are many healthy and natural

supplements that can help you, please consult this with your doctor.

You are always in our prayers !

I love you !

crazy Mary

Johanna and Jo thanks for joining me and all of us in wishing Irene

well. I hope our suggestions help her and I'm going to start using the

larger print as well.

Top of the mornin' to all of you!!

Have Bright Bublé Day! ;)

Dear Irene,

Just read up and saw your post. You keep doing what the doctors tell you and taking those meds. I've heard that they do slow the process.

We'll use the larger print and make it easier on your eyes.....

Take it very easy sweety...

Hugs,

D

GOOD MORNING TO ALL.

IRENE CHECK YOUR E MAIL.

MARIAGANA MEHA, I'M LATE IN WISHING YOU A HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, I DO HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. IT IS A VERY IMPORTANT HISTORICAL DAY.

JOHANNA, YOU ARE GOING TO NEW YORK?? GOOD FOR YOU, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE BUT NEVER DID. GLAD YOU WILL SEE YOUR NIECE IN TWO WEEKS.

MARY, GETTING TICKETS TO SEE MICHAEL, IF YOU ARE SO EXCITED TO GET THE TICKETS, WHAT CONDITION WILL YOU BE IN TO SEE THE CONCERT??? HAAHAA

I WASN'T ON BOARD YESTERDAY , A FRIEND OF MY DAUGHTER WAS KILLED BY A DRUNK DRIVER. HE LIVED IN ANOTHER STATE BUT THEY TALKED DAILY ON THE PHONE. I SPENT YESTERDAY TALKING WITH HER AND JUST LETTING HER RELEASE HER EMOTIONS.

IRENE I ENJOYED YOUR STORY ABOUT THE DONKEY THE OTHER DAY. IT REALLY MADE ONE THINK. THANK YOU.

DIANE SO GOOD TO SEE YOU POSTING MORE OFTEN, THAT MEANS YOU ARE BETTER. YIPE.

EVERYONE ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE AND HELP HOLD ONTO THOSE POSITIVE THOUGHTS .

DARYL, HAS YOUR FRIEND RECIEVED ANY HELP FROM HER BUSINESS PARTNER??

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU,

GOOD MORNING TO ALL.

I WASN'T ON BOARD YESTERDAY , A FRIEND OF MY DAUGHTER WAS KILLED BY A DRUNK DRIVER. HE LIVED IN ANOTHER STATE BUT THEY TALKED DAILY ON THE PHONE. I SPENT YESTERDAY TALKING WITH HER AND JUST LETTING HER RELEASE HER EMOTIONS.

DARYL, HAS YOUR FRIEND RECIEVED ANY HELP FROM HER BUSINESS PARTNER??

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU,

Dear Loretta,

First, I am so sorry about your friends daughter. There can be nothing worse than loosing a child and certainly in such a senseless manner as being killed by a drunk driver. My heart goes out to her and her family.

In reference to your question about my friend and the business situation, that answer would be a NO! Nor, any real communication. Amazing to me how "self involved" some people are. But I wrote a whole post on "happiness" yesterday and what brings "happiness" to a person. Certainly isn't being consumed with ones self. You can find that post over on That's All.

Hugs,

D

LORETTA,

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter having lost her friend. For you to let her release her emotions to you, I'm sure, meant so much to her.

I agree with you about the story re the donkey from IRENE. It made me think, too--about how the things that others do for us can help so much.

MARY,

As I've said earlier, I'll be very glad to hear when you get your tickets. Also, maybe then you'll be able to relax a bit and just enjoy the fact you have them.

JOHANNA,

I hope you have a wonderful trip to New York. I'll bet you'll love it!

DARYL,

I'll be glad to hear when and if your friend gets the promised assistance. That's really a tough situation.

DIANE and DARYL,

I like your new large print. It looks good. I finally got mine too.

Take care all!

Jo

Returning to my haven of love ...

LORETTA of my heart, a news sad death of a friend of his daughter ....

I send love and prayers, and I wish they found a lot of peace !

If I can help you with something, tell me please, the ears of the heart,

(and translator online ...) are always ready for you !

Jo, Johanna, Mariagna, Dianne, Daryl and everyone

I love their new sizes, thank you very much at all for so love !!.

Johanna, I would also like to know New York, I'm happy for you !.

Here all we hope for new photos of her sweet niece.

Loretta and Everyone, you think that this crazy Mary is nervous

or anxious ...?, and only is about tickets ....

This week, each day in my office, I cry days missing for next Saturday .......

My Boss says:

"If now you are in this way, I do not want to imagine

what awaits us until November 25 ..." z19risa.gif

On Friday, I will start with a little physical activity, I will do "pilates" I will also make several sessions for the face. (as if Michael were to see me ...), that crazy joy I have !.

The truth is I'm doing this for me, but it is thanks TO HIM, for the first time in my life, I am learning to have love for me.

As is, I am ready and quiet to be the first to buy my tickets, of course ....,

without pressure and without violence .... z10boxeo.gif

I'm simply trying to bring smiles to all,

very especially for you Irene.

crazy Mary magicalbus-1.jpg

Irene,

There's proof that eating dark, leafy vegetables like spinach (and yellow and orange ones like yams) will help with macular degeneration. So, I have a feeling this will be you very soon (hopefully without the pipe)!!!

popeye.jpg

I hope you got a little chuckle out of it, Irene. You are a dear, sweet, smart and strong woman. I'm thinking of you and saying a prayer.

Loretta, I'm sorry for your daughter's loss. How tragic. I'm saying a prayer for her, and her friend's family.

Remember to put a little Buble in your day, everyone! Every lyric, every word, every note is pure love from that man. Truly, sometimes I think he's doing God's work when he sings.

My dear Sussie, that perfect definition, I'm with you, I too feel and believe, that when Michael sings is doing God's work !!!

A good end to this day, thanks again Sussie.

Irene, how many had eaten spinach today ...?

Sweet dreams for all !

Zi179821919_10821_3.gif Mary

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE,

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR TOUGHTFULNESS AND PRAYER FOR MY DAUGHTER'S FRIEND. I PRAY THE DAY WILL COME WHEN WE WON'T BE HEARING OF DRUNK DRIVERS, THAT PEOPLE WILL HAVE BETTER CONTROL OF THEMSELVES AND USE COMMON SENSE THAT DRINKING AND DRIVING DON'T AND NEVER WILL MIX.

IRENE I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOU. IN YOUR POST YOU SAID, YOU TOOK UP WAY MORE THAN YOUR ALLOTED SPACE. WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? HAVE BEEN HITTING OUR "SECRET RECIPE"?? YOU MAY BE ABOUT A YEAR OLDER THAN ME, BUT I CAN STILL PUT YOU OVER MY KNEE AND GIVE YOU A SPANKING. IRENE YOU STARTED THIS BEAUTIFUL THREAD AND FEED US NOURISMENT FOR OUR MINDS, FOR MANY OF US YOUR WORDS WERE THE WORDS THAT STARTED OUR DAY. WE LOOKED FORWARD TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL THOUGHTS. YOUR APPROACH TO A SUBJECT MADE US THINK THERE ARE MORE WAYS THAN ONE TO LOOK AT THINGS. THE IMPORTANCE OF FAMILY AND LOVE. IRENE , "MY TWERP" I'M SURE EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD WILL AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY, DON'T EVER, AND I MEAN EVER THINK THAT YOU USED MORE THAN YOUR SHARE OF SPACE. PRESS YOUR DELETE BUTTON ON THAT ONE. IRENE,WHEN YOU FEEL UP TO IT , WE ARE HERE WAITING FOR WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY AND HOW LONG YOU WANT TO SAY IT. I KNOW YOU CAN FEEL THE LOVE WE SEND YOU,AS WE FEEL THE LOVE YOU SEND US.

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS

HUGE HUGS LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Loretta-

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter losing her friend. I will pray for you, your daughter, and her friend's family.

You ladies are all too darling.....I love spinach salad

so I feel like Popeye all ready.....And I am popping pills

like crazy.....You all just tickle me to death....With all

your cute and colorful suggestions....I am going to get

me a color chart and head for the Produce Department....

Thank you all so much....I think your tips touched my

heart the most.....And Mary....I think I shall ride my

little Gram Harley over to the Market.....If Johana will

let me take "Woof" with me....

I found this while thinking of Michael and his Mom....

"A man needs something to believe in bigger than himself

in order to give life meaning....And God couldn't be everywhere so he made mothers."..........

Very delicately as only the Japanese can paint a

picture in words, a Japanese boy, Ichiro, in the book...

MOTHER & SON said...."When the great tree that I love

is withered, I shall always be proud to have been its fruit......"..It was his ambition to be a ..."self worthy of my mother's son."......He wanted to find his own truth...

What ever it may be.....He wanted to be a man.....

But he didn't want his Mom to put on the brakes at the

first sign of danger.....He would be the one that was

driving the train....But the Mom would be the one that

would lay the tracks......And she would be the one to set the rails ............well to guide him.....

This was the power and influence of a Mom in his eyes....

I thought it was typical of a young boy...Even

maybe Michael.....That like many of you Moms might be experiencing......A child is well aware of the depth of a

Mothers heart..........Even tho they think differently.. ..your thoughts meet with understanding...........

.....They follow different ways....but their actions have

a common purpose....The unity is like silken threads.....

strong and true.....and woven together harmoniously......

Even tho at the end of the day......You are not always

on the same page.....It is the love that remains thru

all your differences.........Unconditionally.....And that

is about as perfect as it can get...........

That's why God made Mothers.......

Lovin ya all............Gram Irene.....

hello

i know thats a long time ago that i wrote in this thread but i must tell the beautiful moments with michael

that i have in the last time

i have get a calendar they looks great ^^

and i am the part of a very beautiful project and thats doppel great

but a little bit sad is the moment for me that the dvd that came in nov david foster and friends

thats not good for me

i had very hopes a little bit of michael see and thats new stuff for me

but thats oke

i hope others have fun with that maybe i found later when its out over youtube

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor