irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

Loretta..........You and I do go back along ways......You can come and go crazy

with me and Mary.?...........Remember "Overboard "and Goldy Hawn ....when she told that guy to go and eat his checkers?.........When they were in the goony Ward?.

......I loved that movie...................

I meant to tell you a few posts back when you mentioned gas being .25 cents.....I

remember when it was .19 cents a gallon...........And my husband during the rationing

when he was a young kid......Would put solvent in the car instead of gas......It would

smoke like heck.....But he said it would get them where they needed to go...........He

had one of those real old big square gangster like cars.......And they would just sale

down State Street thinking they were such big cogs..............

So much for the good old days.......We took the trolley to town......And the fare

was three tokens for a quarter.......One token to get to town......I remember my

Dad walking clear to town to save a dime............Those days are surely gone with the

wind..........Times are scarry out there with all this crazy weather and so to everyone

be careful all of you.............And take special care......Gram Irene.....

Hope all are well and Mary and Marigna are feeling better.

My prayers to all who are in the path of Gustav...specially for Jennifer (Foxy Opera Singer) and her family. Please everyone take care cause this is an ugly one. I know by experience how devastiing these things can be.

Take care!!!

I echo that Boricua..........There is nothing better that we could do on this

beautiful Sunday ....than say a special prayer for those anywhere near Gustav......We

might even dedicate this day to those who have been jarred from their comforting

place.....And especially our Mary and Mariagna and Jennifer... Bori has referred to.....

And whoever else might be threatened......Love always.....Gram Irene

Hi everyone

Also join my prayers for all those who are threatened by Gustav .... And those who already suffered its consequences, we will send all forces to tackle the difficult time.

In Buenos Aires the sun is shining, as Irene said, we can devote a moment to raise a prayer for our friends.

God bless you all !

velaencendida333mh4.gif Mary

Mary.....I've let it slip my mind.....But it had to be

those eyelashes that swept my off my feet?.........

GOOD SUNDAY TO ALL.

FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO JOIN HANDS IN PRAYER TO THOSE IN HARMS WAY OF GUSTAV. THIER FAMILIES AND FRIENDS NEED OUR PRAYER TOO. THERE IS NOTHING MORE FORCEFUL ON EARTH THAN MOTHER NATURE. JENNIFER, TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN AFTER WHAT YOU FACED WITH KATRINA, KNOW THAT YOUR BUBLE FRIENDS ARE THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES.

MARY YOU ARE FEELING BETTER BUT I DON'T KNOW IF YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING AT MICHAEL'S PICTURES, HE COULD GIVE YOU,"FEVER" HAA HAA. I'LL DO ALL THE LOOKING FOR YOU AND ME, JUST THINKING OF YOUR HEALTH. HEE EHE

IRENE THAT STORY ABOUT YOUR HUBBY AS A YOUNG LAD USING SOLVENT IN THE CAR,GAVE ME THE GIGGLES, I COULD IMAGINE THIS BIG BLACK BOX OF A CAR SMOKING AS IT CHOKED IT'S WAY DOWN THE ROAD. LIKE IN THE OLD COMIC STRIPS , OR OLD MOVIES WITH HE KEY STONE COPS.

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Thanks, Ladies for the warm thoughts and prayers. We have evacuated to Mississippi (Jackson) and will see what Mother Nature hands us all over again... We really appreciate your concern and I will try and keep you updated as much as I can.

I think I'll go listen to Michael sing 'That's Life'...seems like my new mantra...haha

Jen

It's no wonder that boy has been my undoing.....And

that I can't keep my feet solid on ground zero.....I am

knocked off kilter by the torrid wind that those eyelashes

create.....And the piercing of those eyes.....I feel like

swiss cheese.....Those eyes stare holes right through me.......So....I'm doing great in spite of the damage

that I have endured.....And when he sings......That is

like a complete bypass of every artery and vein in my

system....It goes on lockdown.....And I am declared....

a no show....And then they prepare to pull the sheet up

over me and .....Michaels music comes on....And so they

then give the orders to..."Prepare this lady for re-entry"

...........So that is when I am back among the living.....

But he is so worth it!..........Love our guy......

Gram Irene

Jennifer, it's nice to know that you and your family are well. All we wish him well, our prayers are with you. Practice your mantra "That's Life", is sure for good ! ;)

Mary

IRENE YOU ARE DELICIOUS.

JEN, THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO INFORM US, YOU HAVE SO MUCH ON YOUR MIND , YET YOU TOOK THE TIME FOR US AT "HOME" GOD BLESS YOU.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Ireneeee

You make me laugh so much !.

Our boy has those things ..... We get on well on top, where he wants,

and once there, when we are without a safety net, everything can happen ....

But what good is knowing that he is our best network, the stronger,

and then we can feel safe, protected !

The voice of Michael has so many powers, and all are in favour of us.

Now, I am a bit angry .... I apologize .....

I curse by insecurity ... :angry: , I speak from my city ....

Has just a phone call of my cousin, his son aged 16, went to see a game

of football, leaving the stadium, some bandits beat him and now he fractured jaw :(

MARY, I ENJOYED THE VIDEO VERY , VERY MUCH. I CHECKED OUT SOME OF THE OTHERS .. MARY WHEN I SEEN THAT LONG LEG, I KNEW IT BELONGED TO CYD CHARRISE, SHE HAD MAGNIFICENT LEGS. CHECKED OUT SAMMY DAVIS MR. BOJANGLES. THAT PERFORMANCE TO ME WAS LIKE A SMALL MOVIE, HE TOLD A COMPLETE STORY IN SONG AND DANCE. OF COURSE I AM JEALOUS,[just kidding] GRATEFUL IS WHAT I AM ,TO BE ABLE TO SEE THESE GREAT DANCER WHO ARE GONE BUT THIER DANCE LIVES ON.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING AN ART FORM I LOVE.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Hi Everyone

Thanks Loretta

The song's video, I was told that is the voice

of Michael, but ... I do not know .... ¿?¿? ...

Today I am going to visit a son of my cousin,

some criminals last night, beat him and caused him fractured jaw ...

Have all a nice day

Mary

GOOD DAY TO ALL.

JOHANNA IT'S SO NICE TO COME TO THE COMPUTER IN THE MORNING AND SEE YOUR WELCOMING, GOOD MORNING LADIES.GOOD MORNING RIGHT BACK AT YOU.

MARY I DON'T THINK THATS MICHAEL SINGING ,IT DOESN'T SOUND ANYTHING LIKE MICHAEL. I HOPE YOUR COUSIN'S SON IS RECOVERING NICELY. THERE IS SO MUCH VIOLENCE GOING ON IN THE WORLD. THE NEWS MEDIA IS FILLED WITH IT.WHAT IS SO SICK IS, THE ONES WHO ARE COMMITING THE CRIMES ARE GETTING YOUNGER AND YOUNGER. MY HEART ACHES FOR THE WORLD.

JULIE, WELCOME! PULL UP A CHAIR AND MAKE YOURSELF COMFY. THERE IS SOME LEMONADE IN THE FRIG, HELP YOURSELF. WE ARE VERY INFORMAL AND LOVE HANGING OUT WITH EACH OTHER AND TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, ESPECIALLY "MY HERO OF SONG"

THERE IS A INTERNATIONAL STREET FAIR GOING ON IN MY CITY BUT IT'S SO HOT AND HUMID I DIDN'T GO. TO MUCH WALKING FOR THIS OLD GEEZER. DO MISS SEEING THE ARTS AND CRAFTS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND THE FOOOD!

MARIAGNA MEHA, HOW ARE THE BUBLE VITAMINS WORKING FOR YOU?? EXTRA HUG YOUR WAY.

MUST GET A MOVE ON, WILL TRY AND TALK LATER.

I am praying with everyone that the storm will do little (if any) damage.

God bless you all who have been affected! Thank you, JENNIFER, for

letting us know that you and your family are safe.

MARY, We are praying that your cousin's son will be all healed soon.

What a terrible experience!

Thank you all for your posts. We're glad to hear from you.

Take care!

Jo

Mary, My heart goes out to you and your family. What a dreadful thing to happen!

Hope all is well and everyone is hanging on tight during the hurricane Gustav!

It has turned a bit cool here in Northern Nevada, but warmer weather is coming

mid-week.

Hugs,

Good Night everyone !

Julie, very welcome to our "Home" !. You must know that we walk on a "Magical Bus",

is our way to accompany Michael on their tours. Choose your place !.

Jo, Loretta, Johanna, thank you very much everybody for their prayers for this young boy son of my cousin. Tonight I spoke with him, he good spirits, God willing, I will on Wednesday visit to the hospital.

Loretta, you are right, I too would love to come here tomorrow and find the greetings of our beloved Johanna. No matter the quantity but the quality. And she wants to be present, and every day, you make your space to be with us, and I love it.

My dear Pam, you do not know how I am glad when you're here, I love to see the photo of his profile. Thanks also for their prayers. I love you very much ;)

Loretta you know ?, I do not believe that the voice of the video is Michael, but the person who sent me the song the mail 2 years ago, he told me was our boy, but I do not believe ....

The world and climate, are very difficult, I pray for all those

who are in the path of "Gustav" ... I hope that soon all this pass !!.

All my love !

Mary

Hello there everyone!

I'm hoping that you all have had lovely weekends, especially those who have had an extra day off for Labor Day. I'm so sorry to hear of the sickness and injuries of people and their loved ones. Also, my thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the hurricane in the Gulf Coast.

Life has so many twists and turns, doesn't it? I remember reading the following phrase somewhere, and it always stayed with me. "When men make plans, God laughs." So true, don't you think? How many times have we all be plodding along, head down to the wind, never thinking something unexpected will happen, then BAM! We're blindsided by illness, a situation, an obstacle that we never saw coming.

Sometimes, when we can, it's best to "let go and let God," as the saying goes. But that can't be said for everything, though, right? Sometimes we create our own situations, our own hell, that only we can climb out of. I guess it's right then and there, when you realize you need to change....that's when Grace comes in. There is a certain beauty in finding one's own way, even when it's difficult and unyielding. It's the lessons learned that give us the dignity and humility we so desperately need. We're all survivors in spite of ourselves.

Hello to all

A lot of many thanks to all you for yours good desires for my ..... yesterday it was one very bad day ..... but today, little by little and with help of Buble's double dose vitamins, I feel a bit better.

Mary that good that you already feel better and I wish that the son of your cousin recovers soon so much physics as emotionally of the happened.....and precisely, already tired of the violence and the kidnappings in our country, more than one million persons paraded pacifically on Saturday in the capital of Mexico ..... as in other states of the Mexican Republic and in 10 cities of the entire world like Madrid and Tel Aviv....

2812548101_24326e44b6_o.jpg

2812912181_ea4122fd6f_b.jpg

2813972409_2c88a4e371_m.jpgP E A C E

All my prayers are with the persons who have been affected by Gustav ...... that God keeps healthy and safe illuminating your way.

Dear Susie, I agree with you. Search us, look at oneself, to find the best way, despite the adversities, despite the world so hard and sometimes cruelty. This is the challenge of each day, and is the best purpose to which we can aspire.

My dear Mariagna, thank you for your good wishes, I hope you also feel much better !!

zgifpollitoquebusca.gif and my angel Irene ... ?

magicalbus-1.jpg on the road !

Mary

GOOD EVENING,

JUST FOUND OUT MY NEPHEW THAT LIVES IN FLORIDA IS FINE AND NO DAMAGE. MY NIECE IN MISSISSIPPI HAD A TREE FALL ON HER HOUSE. THANK GOD SHE AND THE GIRLS ARE SAFE. WE MUST CONTINUE PRAYING FOR THOSE IN THE PATH OF THE STORMS,THERE IS POWER IN PRAYER.

SUSIE YOU SAID IT, WE OFTEN CREATE OUR OWN HELL. CRAWLING OUT FROM HELL IS HOW WE FIND WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE MADE OF, COME TO TERM WITH OURSELVES AND MAKE A FRIEND WITH THAT FACE WE SEE IN THE MIRROR. THERE ARE MANY TWIST IN THE ROAD OF LIFE. THE CHOICES WE MAKE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE RIGHT ONES, BUT WE MANAGE TO STRAIGHTEN THOSE TWISTS IN OUR ROAD.

MARIAGNA MEHA, I PRAY EACH DAY IS BETTER FOR YOU THAN THE DAY BEFORE. THANK YOU FOR THE PIC. WE LIVE IN IN A SOCIETY OF GREEDINESS AND GREED BREEDS VIOLENCE. SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY, MAN HAS FORGOTTEN THE GOLDEN RULE, THAT APPLIES TO ALL OF MAN KIND, "DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU." WHEN EVERY PERSON ON EARTH WOULD LIVE BY THAT, VIOLENCE WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO FEED ON.

MEHA, CONTINUE WITH THE BUBLE VITAMINS AND KNOW WE ARE ALL SENDING POSITIVE THOUGHTS OF, GOOD HEALTH YOUR WAY.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor