irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

My sooo sweet Irene

thank-you-grandma-harley-ag1.gif sooo much

for this review of Michael in tv !

Our Magical Boy, is always sooo adorable and sooo necessary for our spirit.

It's the most beautiful addiction !

"You don't know me" ... It's a shot, a network, a trap, an arrow, omg ...., is the most perfect prison imaginable. That is my favorite song in "Caught in the Act".

Some need a prescription medicine for Michael ...? drgg7.gif

gifabuelamecedoratejeqo4.gif It's so nice the chat ...

Mary

Crazy Mary calling to Lorettaaa .....

I strange lot .... mikeyllorapx0.gif

We still have problems with your computer ... ? :angry:

The hope with so much love to you, please not too late ....

gifgkellycq5.gif Mary

OH, YOU WONDERFUL GALS, I love and agree with ALL your

posts. It's such a pleasure to come here and read them!

MARY, I love that photo of Michael! Thanks so much for sharing

it!

IRENE, among all your comments in your beautiful post, I think

your reference to "a charming little sparkplug" is so cute and

true. Haha.

Everyone, please take care.

Love,

Jo

OH, YOU WONDERFUL GALS, I love and agree with ALL your

posts. It's such a pleasure to come here and read them!

I second that! ;)

How is everyone today? :D

Mary....You are too darling.....That song has been my favorite

every since I watched him sing it.....Remember how he paused with his

scrunched up nose....."YOU GIVE YOUR HAND TO ME"___________ ____OH!..OH!..OH!....Mercy ....give me strength........Somedays...It's

just too much for this poor ticker of mine......It is surely fading right

off the radar......

I only wish I could do justice to an adequate detailed description

of the inner workings of that boy with the gargantua heart........I think

if I attempted to say ....when he performs....I mean after he performs

......The vessel [his] is empty.............There is little left in the coffer.....

But that is the reason that so many have their tank filled to

overflow after a concert......I think one thing we can say is......We are

more than having a return on our investment......The PAYDAY is "HUGE"

Lovin ya all like crazy.............Gram Irene.....

Hello Jo, you are always so welcome !

Bran, also have here is charming.

Irene

Today, this crazy Mary now feels with wishes to talk ...

I understand what you say ... Everything that us delivers an artist in every interpretation.

And ESPECIALLY Michael ! In the soft songs ...., I feels that we can see inside it.

I had the privilege of being assistant artists when my friend Carmen danced. It is something very intense and very strong, when the artist on stage.

I think he must be very strong to continue the show ... His delivery is a heartbreaking depth ...

I adore this Michael unrest, especially in the soft songs. This movement of your chest upward ... Their legs and feet, showing that they can not be quiet.

I leave you other pictures of my most beautiful month of March

imagen085vt2.jpg

If you do not love him, perhaps you're lost ... But there is always time.

If you view this face and you can continue indifferent ...

So, please check your heart !

imagen116fd3.jpg

Because if this gaze, down directly from heaven

and he did not touch their emotions ...

Then you are in trouble ...

Mary

gifmujerangelsobreunaroua4.gif

only wishes of love !

Mary.....If you keep this up......I'm going to be completely wasted.......That face is flawless......Along with the voice....This guy

is nothing short of a Musical Stallion........Yeah!.....I like that....

OK.....Now I am getting way too excersized again......Our guy owns the voice of an Metropolitan Opera Star....Remember how he

copied Josh Groban?......Was that fantastic enough?.....

OK its settled.....We all voted.....And we still love you Michael....Just slow down a little......OK?......We would like to keep you around for awhile?........No one can run on empty!.........

Love ya all like crazy...........Gram Irene.....

GOOD AFTERNOON TO ALL,

WHAT A CHOIR WE HAVE HERE SINGING THE PRAISES OF "MY HERO OF SONG" WE DON'T ONLY HAVE A MAGICAL PLANE THAT TAKES US TO ALL OF MICHAEL'S CONCERTS, WE HAVE THIS MAGICAL CHOIR, AMAZING NOT ONE FLAT NOTE DO WE MAKE, WELL MAYBE I DID GO OFF KEY ONCE, BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE OF A COLD, THAT OTHER TIMES ?? WELL I HAD MY MOUTH OPEN TO HIT THE BIG NOTE LIKE MICHAELS DOES AND A TINY FROG FROM A LILY PAD JUMPED IN, THE OTHER TIMES???? IRENE THE TAPE YOU PUT OVER MY MOUTH DIDN'T HELP.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW, THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU SO, CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME. LOOOVE HOW HE HOLDS THAT LAST NOTE WITH EYES CLOSED. SWOON, SWOON. THAT SONG REALLY TOUCHES ME, I KNOW WE DISCUSSED BEFORE THE GIVING OF HANDS, BUT IT'S SO TRUE, YOU GIVE YOUR HAND TO SOMEONE BE IT A SMALL HAND OR LARGE, THE HELPING HAND IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. WHEN I COME"HOME" IT'S A HAPPY HEART WITH ALL YOUR WONDERFUL HANDS FOR ME TO HOLD.

THOSE PICTUERS OF MICHAEL OOH MARY THANK YOU. HIS GREEN EYES ARE LIKE THE SONG "GREEN EYES" SOME OF THE WORDS ARE " ALL THROUGH MY LIFE THEY'LL TAUNT ME" I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE ON THOSE LYRICS.

HERE ARE SOME THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY.

" DO NOT STRIVE TO UNDERSTAND THE MYSTERY OF LIFE,

STRIVE TO LIVE IT"

HERE IS ANOTHER,

LIVING FOR TODAY BUILDS MEMORIES FOR TOMORROW.

EVERYONE HAVE A LOVELY EVENING.

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

I JUST WANT TO SAY, I PRAY ALL ARE SAFE IN THE FIRE AREAS IN CALIFORNIA. IN OTHER PARTS OF MY COUNRTY FLOODS ARE HAPPENING, I PRAY YOU ALL ARE SAFE. WHEN MOTHER NATURE TAKES OVER , ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

GOOD AFTERNOON TO ALL,

WHAT A CHOIR WE HAVE HERE SINGING THE PRAISES OF "MY HERO OF SONG" WE DON'T ONLY HAVE A MAGICAL PLANE THAT TAKES US TO ALL OF MICHAEL'S CONCERTS, WE HAVE THIS MAGICAL CHOIR, AMAZING NOT ONE FLAT NOTE DO WE MAKE, WELL MAYBE I DID GO OFF KEY ONCE, BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE OF A COLD, THAT OTHER TIMES ?? WELL I HAD MY MOUTH OPEN TO HIT THE BIG NOTE LIKE MICHAELS DOES AND A TINY FROG FROM A LILY PAD JUMPED IN, THE OTHER TIMES???? IRENE THE TAPE YOU PUT OVER MY MOUTH DIDN'T HELP.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW, THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU SO, CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME. LOOOVE HOW HE HOLDS THAT LAST NOTE WITH EYES CLOSED. SWOON, SWOON. THAT SONG REALLY TOUCHES ME, I KNOW WE DISCUSSED BEFORE THE GIVING OF HANDS, BUT IT'S SO TRUE, YOU GIVE YOUR HAND TO SOMEONE BE IT A SMALL HAND OR LARGE, THE HELPING HAND IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. WHEN I COME"HOME" IT'S A HAPPY HEART WITH ALL YOUR WONDERFUL HANDS FOR ME TO HOLD.

THOSE PICTUERS OF MICHAEL OOH MARY THANK YOU. HIS GREEN EYES ARE LIKE THE SONG "GREEN EYES" SOME OF THE WORDS ARE " ALL THROUGH MY LIFE THEY'LL TAUNT ME" I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE ON THOSE LYRICS.

HERE ARE SOME THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY.

" DO NOT STRIVE TO UNDERSTAND THE MYSTERY OF LIFE,

STRIVE TO LIVE IT"

HERE IS ANOTHER,

LIVING FOR TODAY BUILDS MEMORIES FOR TOMORROW.

EVERYONE HAVE A LOVELY EVENING.

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWOONINGGRANNY: HREE ARE A COUPLE OF MINE

LIVE FOR TODAY BECAUSE THERE MIGHT NOT BE A TOMORROW

LIVE EACH DAY TO THE FULLEST FOR THE LORD ABOVE WATCHES OVER US ALWAYS

AND WITH ALL THE TURMOIL IN THE MID WEST GOD IS WATCHING OVER THEM AS WELL

"Youth fades.......

Love droops.....

The leaves of friendship fall....

But a Mothers secret love

and hope outlives them all..............Oliver Wendell Holmes...

Aren't mothers the ones that keep these wonderful choirs alive?

We have to be.......There is not a love on earth stronger than a Moms

for her child....Even tho he may wet the bed every now and then......

And when we read in the paper about someones little one abused or beaten...or tortured.....We all feel wounded in a sense....as we feel

as if it were ours?..........

The magic that a mother offers is just love....but it is unconditional love......

Thank you for admiring this beautiful choir Loretta....We are at

our best when we are in a choir singing praises for all children....And we

are all children....who all misstep now and then.....

Each one of us are better from knowing Michael.....We learn the most from those we care about.....He has taught us that love lives...

No matter how bad the day....The feeling of love erases a lot of doubt.....As Michael himself says....."When you are in love....Everything

takes on a different color and look and hue".........He has taught us that

a feeling can change the mood.....The mood can change the attitude you

put on life.........It erases anger.....Brings a calm to your soul.....

...........And it brings us a little closer to realizing that if we only

could sing in choirs about perfection.....We wouldn't be singing much.....but Moms are given magical love....Everyone on earth that isn't perfect is someones child......

I believe we are all l0's in something......We may have to search?... ha!.Ha!..But I think Michael is a 10 in the greatness of his heart......I truly believe that.....What could be greater than that?....

The Lord says ...."You will be forgiven according to the greatness of your heart"........And how many things do we all need to be forgiven

for?..........About a zillion.......

Now I must go seek repentence....But that cute Michael....I

will continue to sing your praises......No matter how many times you wet the bed when you were little?.........Just joking......

We are all in this quagmire together.....And this one has been

nothing but a complete joy.....Because we are all a little zany in the

head.....But we are having fun............Because we can poke fun at each

other and it is all in fun.........Lovin ya' ll like crazy.....Gram Irene....

OMG !

Watch all this talk sooo nice ....

The prayers of my Loretta ... {adheres too}. The words kind of Bran, our beloved Johanna. Everything is a beautiful rainbow.

Irene ..., his words are something sooo beautiful, sooo beautiful is something his style to express their thoughts.

Charming think when kids wet the bed ... Michael, you also did so when was a little boy ... Like I adore !

You know Magical Boy, is our "Perfect Imperfection".

All the blessings for the love of mothers ! But ... I can say, without even being a mother, my love for our boy, shouts from my entrails !

And where is the magic that makes me feel this ...?, {and sooo well}. In all that is love ... ?, or in all that is Michael ... ?

Hmmm .... Asked difficult .... or easy question ..... ?

Maybe ... all you want a photo while we think together ... ?

Irene, Warning to you ! Image of love of great impact ....

myimagen100uv6.jpg

Very strong true ???

And that image is not the perfect answer ... ? ?

As Michael himself says: "When you are in love .... Everything takes on a different color and look and hue" !

Its definition is perfect, he has me in love and all my life and all different colors acquired ... Something that only he can do ...

And here we have the most beautiful chorus of love and friendship, it is an excellent reason to live each day.

Thanks to each voice of this wonderful chorus of prayers and love, thanks to do my best every day !

1bublejeanozeq1.jpg

1b012007rv6.jpg

♪ Mary ♪

Oh Mary....You are a classic !..........

You know you are going to be my undoing.......I had forgotten your

description of Michael...The "Perfect Imperfection"....You know that is

the highest step on the ladder that any of us can reach?.....But whatever...........

......... I don't think my life will ever be quite the same because of him.....His imput into my life....Is like taking .....a story of a simple little girl....and putting it to music.....And making the last curtain call.....nothing short of a Masterpiece.......When music has the power to change the landscape of your life and the color of your world.....And part the heavens and introduce Legions of angels to surround you.....

.That is pretty powerful music.....And at the slight introduction of Michaels music in my little cottage.....I am no longer alone.....I am in the midst of the influence of heaven surrounding me...........I can't have heaven but I can have second best.........

I just listened to "A Foggy Day" by Michael on Music Choice on

TV......He just stops me in my tracks...I kid you not.....I am truly with

all my heart...thankful that Michael is in my time....alive to sing to me........He is soooooo good!......So I guess I will remain forever

in the choir singing the praises of that boy......And so grateful that

I can be................Thanks Mary....for the gorgeous pictures....When

are you going to open your Art Gallery?....."The Mary Piccasso Art Gallery of the best voice to ever grace our time"?............

OK.....I have to stop....I only think and I weep.....Yes I love

his voice that much......Still I am not emotionally stable to always listen

.....I know when I must turn it off......And now is the moment.....

Lovin ya'll........Thank you Amber for this beautiful boy who

sings of love to us......Lovin ya all like crazy..........Gram Irene......

Hi Everyone

sol34cb5.gif

The weekend is already here !

My dear Johanna, we understand very well what I mean, and what we share. This home is the most wonderful of places. With just look out every day, we change our spirit. A spirit that is growing and gaining alongside Michael .... Our most beloved boy !!!

Loretta of my heart, I think we all need a special tape to keep their mouths shut when Michael sings for us .... Because he always sings to us.

We hope some of his pretty ideas for our weekend.

Irene, my sweetheart

I love when you called me "Mary Picasso ..." and I find it very funny too.

Our Magical Boy is a true masterpiece!. The music has the power to modify, however ..., my feeling for Michael, is that HE is the TRUE CRAFTSMAN in my life !

This chorus of praise for him, is something so precious and so unique .... Feeling the sweet embrace of all angels ...

Only a heart full of purity can do something like that ... That heart he has, where the only crop is love ! Michael, we are not making a false idol of you. You are so clear, his face is so true, what we feel, is what inspires you, is the voice of his soul that is reflected in the depth of his eyes.

Yesterday in my office, listened to "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart", right now it sounds in my computer ... Suddenly, I had to stop and breathe deep ... I asked my co-workers .. "¿you heard sometime so much sweetness and depth in a voice ...?"

Irene, I will not fail to hear Michael ... but right now ... I stay away, his voice is a knot of emotions and tears in my throat ...

I know that you understand me ... I know that you know understand that these are the emotions and crying more beautiful than ours, and we should let us something as glorious happen.

I wish you all could feel their hearts and enjoy this privilege.

bsmilejean1ti7.jpg

emoangelnubeag3.gif

Mary

Hi to all!! Am not away, I read everyday even though its been quite sometime I have not posted.

Just my take on things...what is so amazing to me is how MUSIC AND TALENT can relate to anybody in so different ways, be it happy...love, sadness, pure elation, tranquility, peace...turmoil...it sure brings out the best, and not so best...but at the end, it comes to cater to our human needs and unites us...different takes on life but it makes us move to the "same drummer", if you get what am talking about.

I for one, love the happy, swinging Michael...sure his tender, emotional songs are great, how could it not be?; when he has the vocals and the attitude so needed to bring out the emotions..but give me the "Moondance" to a lot of "Sway" and he has me for life, lol! Once in awhile he can "Hold my hand", but am not "Lost" even though I can pretend so he can take me to "Feeling Good" cause thats all I want and ask for, well it sure could be a wild race if am "Caught in the Middle" with a lot of "Tenderness" and if by any chance you feel like really getting to my heart, give me some "Always" with a slight dose of "No se tu" directly to "Bed of Roses" and why not, while you are at it, my dear Michael sing "El dia que me quieras", right Lola?

Hi to all!! Am not away, I read everyday even though its been quite sometime I have not posted.

Just my take on things...what is so amazing to me is how MUSIC AND TALENT can relate to anybody in so different ways, be it happy...love, sadness, pure elation, tranquility, peace...turmoil...it sure brings out the best, and not so best...but at the end, it comes to cater to our human needs and unites us...different takes on life but it makes us move to the "same drummer", if you get what am talking about.

I for one, love the happy, swinging Michael...sure his tender, emotional songs are great, how could it not be?; when he has the vocals and the attitude so needed to bring out the emotions..but give me the "Moondance" to a lot of "Sway" and he has me for life, lol! Once in awhile he can "Hold my hand", but am not "Lost" even though I can pretend so he can take me to "Feeling Good" cause thats all I want and ask for, well it sure could be a wild race if am "Caught in the Middle" with a lot of "Tenderness" and if by any chance you feel like really getting to my heart, give me some "Always" with a slight dose of "No se tu" directly to "Bed of Roses" and why not, while you are at it, my dear Michael sing "El dia que me quieras", right Lola?

Last but not least, you see...different views and different takes on a wonderful talent...Mary seems to love How to mend a broken heart...and I usually skip it cause I don't care to much for this cover...got to love the differences in all of us.

Thanks, my sweet Irene for understanding and for tolerating me.

How about changing that "hot latino", for a "hot canadian", if there is such a thing!!!

Ok, I know...going voluntarly to the Naughty Corner.

Love ya'

Bori, my "little Steve", and my friend giant, we need his wisdom and Latin heat !

You are something very special for me .... You are always close.

You are a true sun ! And you're the most beautiful sun of friendship that Michael brought to my life.

Mary

Happy Fathers Day Ladies !!!!

Have fun today with your Fathers...Husbands..

Any stray Dads around....Cook them a beautiful Sunday Dinner....Tell them how much you love them...

Play some nice love songs....No one can do this quite

like you can.....Give them a day to cherish.....

Lovin ya all like Crazy......Gram Irene.....

hello of all in this thread

can anybody help me to get a shirt from michael

i had no chance to became anyone in austira please its my greatest wish after meet michael

Hi Everyone !!!

A Happy Father's Dary !!!

I just finished another video and I want to share it with you all.

But, mainly I would always like to thank all those who generously shared their photos on the Internet by Michael.

They know that only prompts me the deep love and respect towards him, I hope that nobody will feel annoyed when he saw photos taken by you.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=oHIQtLBOMFc

Mary

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor