irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

LOL... Mary, you kill me with these pictures of Michael.....

Sidebar... "Michael, loose the stubble, you have way too good a face to have that on it".

Anyway.... This bus is moving down this "cold" road. Is everyone bundled up? It's cold and windy out there. Loretta... how is your eye? Take care and stay out of this horrid wind.

Will check in tomorrow morning to see that everyone is in place.

Hugs,

D

GOOD EVENINGALL,

HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME ABOVE ALL THE NOISE OF THE SUPER BOWL. HAA HAA

DARYL, MY EYE IS BETTER THANKS FOR ASKING. NOW I LOST PART OF A FILLING IN AN UPPER TOOTH, GUESS I SHOULD BE THANKFUL I HAVE A TOOTH FOR A FILLINF TO FALL OUT OF.

MARY, THAT PICTURE OF MICHAEL WITH HIS FACE ALL SCRUNCHED UP , I THINK HE WAS IN MY KITCHEN WHEN I WAS MAKING SAUR KRAUT OR, THE AFTER EFFECTS OF BEANS. THE LAST PICTURE MAKES ME THINK OF BEING AT A CONCERT OF HIS AND HE WAS SINGING "YOU AND I" ONE OF MY FAVORITES OF HIS. JUST LOVE WHEN HE SITS ON HIS CHAIR, CLOSES HIS EYES AND SINGS THOSE LOVE SONGS. NO ONE DOES THEM LIKE MICHAEL. KEEP TOSE GREAT PICTUERS COMING.

A TRUE FRIEND KNOWS YOUR WEAKNESSES, BUT SHOWS YOU YOUR STRENGHTHS

FEELS YOUR FEARS BUT FORTIFIES YOUR FAITH

SEES YOUR ANX BUT FREES YOUR SPIRIT

RECOGNIZES YOUR DISABILITIES BUT EMPHASIZES YOUR POSSIBILITIES.

HAVE HAPPY PRETTY DREAMS.

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

helllooooooooooo girls in the magical bus

my boyfriend comes this week back

my heart makes a little happpyyyy jump

Good Day to all our 'Michaels Ladies' of the Buble Kind.....

And that includes all... otherwise you wouldn't be here.....It is another Monday...

All ready?.....Um...Wasn't it just Monday a few days ago?......Another day...Another dollar.....Another lesson we can digest or discard......Well I keep ....

learning at my age still.....This morning I learned that.....One of the hardest things

for parents is to tolerate unhappiness......It was said in the jest that Parents find

it difficult often to say "No"......to their children......Well I never heard it put quite

that way.........I always thought way back when.....That we wanted happy children.....But....It is not our assignment to make happy children....We are supposed

to raise competent children then they will make their own happiness.....And in the

mean time we have to learn to tolerate our children being unhappy.....

They said children have to be dissatisfied or they wont be able to meet life head on.....And if they get everything they want .....You get entitled children ...who think they deserve it all and expect others to come along and clean up their messes......

You know I just happened to think that this applies to children their entire

life....even still when they are married?.............Interesting!......

Well....Life is interesting to say the least.....If not you must be living in

a cacoon....Like Michael says he is......I can see what he means.....I guess it has a

little good and a little bad both.....But in essence we are all kinda living in a cacoon....

We plan a life that fits our needs and then we are governed by it.....Except when you

find the need to go to some of your avoidance behaviors.....Those are they you engage

in when you want a day out side of your box.......On a day when you will spend extra

time on the morning newspaper.....You will study the obituaries.....Do the Crossword

puzzles......Calling friends on the phone....Sound familiar?........

I know that I have had Nothing Days......And my kids will call me up and laugh

their heads off......Well .....One can grant one a Nothing day if one decides that one

deserves it!........And seeing's I am the only one left in my Tepee....So it is!.....

Just checking in......Lots of fun things coming up with Michael.....He has the

voice of an angel......An angel that has sprinkled angel dust so beautifully upon the

winter of my life.......That voice has had the power to lift a very lonely heart......

Later......Lovin you all...,,,,Gram Irene.....

Mary......

Those photos of Michael......That you find....I could stare at

forever.......The emotion and the passion he shows when he sings.....He admits that he is a hopeless and ridiculous romantic.....You know that is so

much a part of our addiction to him......There are not a lot of romantic men........What a lucky little stinker......Most people have to pack their

valuables and pay bundles to carry them from place to place......Michael

carries his treasure in a place nobody can take it from him.......He doesn't

need a safe.....Or worry about someone steeling it from him.......The other

day I couldn't find anything to watch....so I spent the day watching the clips of Michael.......You know he just has a fabulous voice......

What a treasure he carries around with him......And Mary.....You

have given us a brand new stage here to help us all see Michael in all his

venues.....In every different setting.....And helped us keep up with where

ever he is......Michael says he has the biggest production of his show that

'he has ever had......Well you Mary have helped us to have a larger scene

available to see and watch Michael and someplace we have to look forward to

every single day.....to see the beautiful things you prepare for us.....

Thank You Mary.....for all that you do for us........And we mean that with

all our hearts...............And did I say we all love you?.....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxLove and More....Gram Irene....

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE,

IRENE, LIFE IS INTERESTING EVEN WHEN IT'S DULL AT TIMES. THE MAKING OF THE DULLNESS IS WHAT IS INTERESTING. EVERYONE DESERVES A "NOTHING DAY" DURING THOSE "NOTHING DAYS" WE ACCOMPLISH A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT, RECHARGING OUR BATTERIES, SO WE CAN ONCE AGAIN FIND WHAT THE INTERESTING PART OF DULLNESS IS. YES, MY BATTERIES ARE RUNNING LOW, VEEERY LOW. THANK HEAVEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. IRENE. THERE ARE TIMES I FEEL I SHOULD ASK YOU WHAT THE HECK I'M JABBERING ABOUT, I KNOW YOU WOULD KNOW.THATS WHAT ALMOST FIVE YEARS OF KNOWING EACH OTHER HAS DONE. IRENE YOU MENTIONED HAPPY CHILDREN, MADE ME THINK, WHEN MY KIDS WERE SMALL AND THEY'D COME IN THE HOUSE FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE ALL DIRTY AND SMELLY, THEY WERE HAVING FUN, DOING WHAT MADE THEM HAPPY, ALL I COULD AT THAT MOMENT THINK, OOH MY GOSH, MORE WASH TO DO, MORE BATHS, MORE IRONING { REMEMBER THOSE DAYS OF IRONING}I HAD TO REALIZE THAT I DID THE VERY SAME THING WHEN I WAS A CHILD, I HAD TO TEACH MYSELF TO LIGHTEN UP AND CHILDREN NO MATTER WHAT ERA, WILL BE CHILDREN. I LOOK BACK AND THINK HOW LITTLE IT TOOK TO MAKE US LAUGH AND HAVE FUN AS CHILDREN. ONE OF MY FAVORITE SOUNDS IS, CHILDREN SQUELING WITH LAUGHTER. ONE OF THE SADDEST SOUNDS IS, A CHILD CRYING OUT, SOMETIMES IN PAIN, SOMETIMES IN SILENCE. LIKE YOU SAID ABOUT LIVING IN A COCOON, ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY OUR TEACHINGS AND MISTAKES ALONG THE WAY WILL OPEN THE COCOONS AND THE BUTTERFLYS AILL HAVE STRONG WINGS.

I'm on "Bus Strike" for a couple of weeks. The bus needs a tune up and I need some rest.....

But............................................................ After all the Grammy dust settles, we'll be on our way to Florida, and thank you, God... some warm weather.

Oh, there is Michael, too.

Hugs,

D

Thus it is Irene !

The photos of our "Magical Boy"

they are for watching time and time again ....

All those expressions captured in scene,

all its reflected love and all its delivery in each image.

They are all a delight, a true impact for our eyes !

All "Michael Love" !!

Here I leave for all, some pictures

1bdbatfa1ee8.jpg

1bdletermanwa5.jpg

Lorettaaaa ... a special nose for you ...?

1bdbatfamx6.jpg

Mary

:rolleyes: MARY, THAT MIDDLE PICTURE, OOOH THOSE EYES, AND A DIFFERENT HAIR STYLE. WOW!!!THOSE GREEN EYES. HAA HAA THAT ONE OF HIS SCRUNCHED NOSE IS SOO FUNNY. THE PHOTOS SHOW THE VARIED SIDES OF HIS PERSONALITY. MARY, YOU GET A STAR ON YOUR REPORT CARD FOR THE DAY GIVEN STAMPED WITH LOVE. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Mary........You certainly know how to curl my toe nails!....Wooeeeee!

I think I may cease my heart pill......You keep my heart pumping about as

fast as I can keep up with it.......You ought to go into the Medical profession

..........Does he just keep getting better looking?......I love him clean shaven.......Give it up Michael.....You are a sight for sore eyes.....You have

let it be known you do not want to be a pretty boy......Sorry Hon!.....You

have got to get on your knees and pray for the strength to be content with

your allotment.......God gave you that face!....Now deal with it.....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo....Gram Irene.....

Mary, Mary, Mary! Where DO you get all those wonderful photos? He is a doll! But I agree with Daryl...Michael...shave, sweetie!

Ladies,

I have had a week full of little miracles! It is so wonderful to know that people care about other people. I just had a complete stranger at the service station put two quarts of oil in my car, and when I went to pay him, he said, don't worry. Just bring your car here if you ever need anything. I wonder how he knew we only have $20 in the bank until payday on Friday?

And what another miracle to find out completely by accident that Danny's medication, which costs us $170 in target, is only $39 in Walmart!

And still another to be fretting about getting my daughter some school supplies she needed by today, only to find that one of my new neighbors got them for her at the same timne she bought them for her son? She wouldn't let me pay her back!

And the best miracle of all...Carlos and I have a new little nephew!

So, Mary, your miracle is coming. You will meet Michael soon. And when you do, tell him his friend, Danny, said to come and play with him.

Have a great day, Ladies. Cyberhugs!

Andrea

IRENE and LORETTA

If these spectacular photos of the "Magical Boy"

you can despompesar .... then I stop !!.

Or, urgent consultation to the doctor.

They must ask for medicine to resist the diverse

faces of Michael... green eyes extra ....

Hairs with different styles ....

Face shaved or with a small beard ....

If that medicine does not exist,

the doctor would have to ask for it with urgency !!!

A "Plan of Bublé Health" must be

included in the medical records ..... :lol:

and now ...., while they recover ....

I put a picture small.

But "Crazy Mary Warns !!! More ahead

great pictures come... Take his medicine,

deal with not being single, have close somebody

that helps to support the impact them .... :P

32yh8.jpg Mary

Andrea the photos are the result of an intense search.

But he is something that I do with much pleasure

and with much illusion thinking about all you.

If I make my miracle, it can be sure that Michael

will have the greetings of his friend Danny

Mary

My dearest sweet heart Irene

This single heart can embrace to his ...?

Perhaps thus we moved away a little that sensation ...

All we would be very happy if we

could avoid that the children suffer ...

But we cannot and by something just he must be.

The experiences of the life are

those that do forts to us.

And all, but late or more early ...

even perhaps without giving account us,

even so, we learn of them.

But we are not single ....

truth that not my dear Irene ?

With the music of Michael in the soul

and all the Wonderful Bublé Ladies in the heart !!!

abril200761lp9.jpg Mary crazy . . . . .

GOOD MORNING TO ALL YOU LOVLIES,

MIRACLES ARE HAPPENEING AROUND US ALL THE TIME , MANY TIMES WE DON'T RECOGNIZE THEM AS WE ARE TO MUCH DASHING HERE AND THERE. ANDREA WHAT A BLESSING THAT MEDICATION FOR DANNNY CAME DOWN TO 39. YOUR NEIGHBOR IS THE KIND OF PRESON WHO HELPS THIS WEARY WORLD KNOW IN SPITE OF ALL THE WOE, THINGS WILL BE ALL RIGHT. THE GIVER IS THE ONE WHO RSCIEVES WHAT MONEY CAN'T BUY. ANDREA THINGS ARE BEGINING TO LOOK UP FOR YOU. WHEN YOU FEEL UP TO IT, WE'LL HAVE A BIG ITALIAN DINNERWE'LL ALL BRING A DISH, THE MAGIC "TOUR BUS" WILL BRING US TO YOUR FRONT DOOR. I'M GLAD THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILIND AT YOU.

MARY, MAGICAL MARY, WE APPRECIATE ALL THE TIME AND WORK YOU PUT IN LOOKING FOR PICTURES OF MICHAEL SO WE CAN SIT AND OOOH, AAAAH, SIGH, SWOON. YOU SHOULD SEE US WHEN WE ARE PLAYING HIS MUSIC AND LOOKING AT THE PICTURES, WE MELT INTO PUDDLES ON THE FLOOR. WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL SOMEONE DOESN'T MOP US UP. HAA HAA. THANK YOU MAGICAL MARY. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU. :lol:

If my Loretta is happy, then

I have the best one of the moments !!!

Ok Bublé Friends, now I bring greetings

and hugs to them of our Bori.

And this very special message that she wrote

TO MICHAEL (by Boricua)

Dear Michael, its me Noemí, aka Boricua ...

it was kind of a miracle when I finally got to

see you last August ... now am at it again ...

trying my hardest to make Mary

(your greatest fan from Argentina)

part of the great family of friends we have

made because of you, your music and your

great talent...plus the great guy you are.

We have many hurdles to overcome, but we

are doing our best ... its a personal thing with me ...

I just have to help Mary even though this will

mean NO NEW COMPUTER OR IPOD FOR ME ...

hey, isn´t this what friends are for?... so

if you really care, hahaha, for this crazy and

determine Boricua (breaking the bank,again),

please keep your fingers cross and ask for the

help of all the positive vibes this universe can

share ... hopefully we will get there ...

so Atlantic City ..., be prepare .... ;)

Oh Thanks Mary!! You know how I love these pics of MB~

He literally cracks me up!! What faces he makes.

Just checking in everyone, looks like your all well, makes me happy! :)

Daryl, I'm all bundled up- it's just been so cold here it was horribly windy this last

weekend and lots of rain, I was visiting my son and his wife and those darling

little granddaughters of mine. Wow! I almost got blown away.

Good that we are taking a rest a bit here on the bus. Thank goodness Michael

gets a rest now for what, about 18 days or so. Looks like the Grammys first and

by the way everyone don't forget to wish Michael well on the Grammys on the thread specially

made for that. Then theres the Junos in April. Before long the next leg of his tour

coming in the spring. Cannot Wait!!!

Take care everyone, and be well~~

Hugs to all!

Di

Mary: Oh no dear, you take the miracle of meeting Michael. I'll work on Danny's Miracle! You just have to meet that man!

Loretta: I'll bring the Lasagna! Just name the date and we will go and celebrate!

Boricua: I'm praying for you and Mary to come here and see and meet our boy!

All the Ladies of the Bus: I'm waitin' for my ride, Girls! Come on along and pick me up! Let's all pay those miracles forward while blasting Michael's music out the bus windows!

AND BY ALL MEANS MARY, KEEP THOSE PICTURES COMING! IT'S MY NIGHTLY EYE CANDY! WHAT A CUTIE PATOOTIE HE IS!

Cyberhugs to all!

Andrea

Hey Bublé Friends

This trip has me to the jumps ....

He was a little low spirit ....

But .... they know what?

I spoke with Bori !!!!!!

And now again above !!!!

OPS ! Magical Bori .... ??? :P

Ok, now

A photo

(Irene and Loretta please they take its precautions) :D

1bdleterman1grrandetb3.jpg

and to sleep ....

Mary

:rolleyes: GOOD EVENING EVERYONE,

WENT TO THE DENTIST TODAY AND WHILE HE WAS WORKING ON ME, THAT GREAT "BIT" THAT BILL COSBY DOES ABOUT BEING IN THE DENTIST CAME INTO MIND, OOOH HOW I WANTED TO LAUGH BUT HE HAD EVERYTHING BUT THE BATHROON SINK IN MY MOUTH AND AFRAID IF I DID, HIS HAND WOULD SLIP AND THAT WOULDN'T BE TOOOOO GOOD. THE MORE I REFRAINED, THE MORE I WANTED TO, I HAD TO QUICKLY CHANGE MY MIND SET.

DIANE, GLAD YOU WEREN'T BLOWN AWAY, WE NEED YOU. IT'S EXCITING ABOUT THE GRAMMYS.

ANDREA AS SOON AS MICHAEL STARTS TOURING AGAIN, THE "MAGICAL BUS" WILL ROAR UP TO YOUR DOOR STEP FOR YOU TO JUMP ON.

NOEMI, YOUR LETTER TO MICHAEL IS SO "YOU", I CAN ALMOST HEAR YOU SA YING THOSE WORDS.

MARY, THE NOISE YOU HEAR IS THE THUMPING OF MY HEART AS I LOOK AT THAT PICTIRE OF MICHAEL, THOSE EYES, THOSE DAZZLING EYES SAY SO MUCH. WHAT WONDERFUL STORIES THEY TELL. MARY I PRAY YOU AND NOEMI GET TO LOOK INTO THOSE EYES IN PERSON. EVERYONE HERE AT "HOME" ARE SENDING POSITIVE THOUGHTS TO YOU.

HERE IS A SAYING I FOUND

FLEXABLEPEOPLE NEVER GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE.

Ok...Lovely Ladies of the Magical Bus! Are we all aboard and ready for the next adventure? I'm wondering if we are going to start by going to the Grammys. If so, I want Daryl to remember to pick me up right after she picks up Loretta. Don't forget me! :D Mary, bring along some more pictures of Michael so we can enjoy them as we travel....pleeese! :)

Hope everyone is resting up and ready when the day comes.

Hugs to you all....

Joanie

:D

Thanks my dear Loretta

Many thank you very much. !!!

Dream in direct way to watch

very but closely together

the eyes of the Magical Boy !!!

Joanied

Always more and more pictures

than cheer our trip in the magical bus !!!

Mary

Hi my Bus Family!!!

I just want to know if everyone is fine, we are at rest and the bus is stopped a moment!!!

I hope you are!!!!

Specially news by Mary it's always not sure for your travel, I hope you say us a positive answer!!!

Take care

Camille

Hello to all!

It is pleasant much to me to know that the good things begin to touch the life of many of you.... I only hope that the miracles nonsingle have been happening in the USA and also arrive until my dear country....y at my life....me for much lack and although I am with I animate a little low, the photos that Mary gives to us help to smile and to forget me to me everything by moments.

Greetings to all

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor