irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

HI AMBER, OOOH, I'M GOING TO MEET IRENE, I CAN GIVE HER A HUG IN THE FLESH NOT JUST A COMPUTER. OOOH, I'M SO THRILLED. AMBER ALL THIS HAPPINESS IS CAUSED BY MY 'HERO OF SONG' YOUR SON.I THOUGHT SEEING MICHAEL 2 TIMES IN ONE WEEK BLEW MY MIND TO PLACES THE ASTRONAUNTS NEVER THOUGHT OF GOING. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THIS POOR BRAIN IS DOING NOW ?? BEING ABLE TO TOUCH WITH MY HANDS PEOPLE I TALK TO ON BOARD .I AM SOOO VERY BLESSED AND THANKFUL. SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

To Mom Amber Buble'........

To my sweet Amber.....I know its cold

up there in Canada....But the warmth that is flowing from this space station should have taken the chill off...In fact you should be

now all warm and cozy by now....In fact the warm breeze should have come your way early on

the 26th.....

There are so many Space Zombies..,hoverin

over Las Vegas Mentally right now....They are

definitely having a problem in air control......

The exitement is ecstatic.....It has had an

effect on the air waves.....Are you feeling the

surge of warm air.....That's our Love Hon....

You know it's the secret that love has....

We learned it from Michael.....You can't keep

it....He has filled us with all this love...and

we just have to feel his influence and its like

turning on the rain......With every drop...,,

It soothes...gives life...fills little empty

spaces in the heart....gives a taste of dignity

to the homeless.....and probably most of all

feeds our thirst that is innately in us to feel

we belong.....

Love is so powerful....And that little son

of yours is like a power-keg....He is so full of

matches.....And you just never know when he is

on stage when he is going to cause a combustion.

But to all of us Michael Buble' Fans....He

has lit up our world....And we have fallen in love with his display of fireworks....He brings

the sparks of every kind....Sometimes he sends

us up in Fantasy Land and more often he lands a

direct hit in the center of our heart that comes

close to meltdown....

Something he possesses within him has enabled him to disengage a mood swing and take

us to where he is at the moment.....When he is

performing on stage....His aura says.."Come with

Me".......

He has that certain something or that certain quality that identifies him as real....

People love that about him....Phonies are a dime

a dozen......Michael is the real thing...They

simply believe in him and they believe him.....

Amber thats about as good as it gets Hon..

I so hope I will be able to finally meet you on

the 12th.....How I would love to just hold your

hand for a moment....The hand of the one that

gave us all Michael.....What an honor for me...

We all dearly love you with all our hearts....Please know we are trying our best to

let you know....Michael couldn't be what he is

without all of you....His Mom and Dad...Sisters

Granpa Mitch..Granma Yolanda.....I have never

forgotten you for a moment....After all it all

started with a simple twinkle in the eye of

Granpa....and then...And then a twinkle is just

a twinkle without you Granma Yolanda....The one

that is left with all the work....I know how that story goes.....But we dearly love you for

so gratiously accepting Granpas twinkle.....

Such a lot of love was created in that moment.....Way more than we have the power to

express...Please Know and accept our love....

Love ya always....Granma and lovin it!

Granpa Mitch.....

I just saw that beautiful photo you had

taken with Mara.....And I just got all melancholy again.....And I'm just reminded all over again....how much we owe you.....We just simply can never thank you enough for having

so much faith in a little boy.....You must have

been inspired way beyond yourself.....But that's

how the Lord works....He accomplishes what he

wants to happen through the ones that have a spirit that is receptive to the promptings....WE

don't all listen.....

You look so happy....How can you not be?

You have your Sunshine all to yourself.....You

just have to have the greatest joy in your heart

.....I bet its ready to burst.....

I get the warmest feeling when I think of

the love Michael has for you.....To think that a

little boy still in grade school would call his

Granpa his best friend.....What an honor....

There just had to be something special here already in place.....Things like this just

don't happen these days....And this love between

the two of you....Had to have maybe began in

another place....I just get all choked up inside

thinking of the relationship you two have.....

I dearly love the way you love each other......And I so respect Michael for showing

the way he feels for you in public.....Because that is so rare......You both have my admiration

.......And I can love you without even knowing

you.....You just have to watch what people do and never have a word pass between you and you

can know exactly what is going on inside of them.......That's how I feel about you.....You

could speak to me in Italian....And I wouldn't

understand a word you say but I would know your

heart....Because of what you have done for Michael......

Take care dear sweet Granpa Mitch.......

I remember when Michael was asked where he would

like to be in 10 years.....and he said....He would like to be with a beautiful wife and his

children and! and! and! his granpa and be at a

Canucks game.....But he said his granpa must be

there.......I have a feeling you were also inspired when you named him sunshine.....He has

to shine a pretty bright light on your life about right now......So....Please take care....

We don't want anything to happen to Sunshines

granpa......

I hope you know how many people love you

and so appreciate what you have done to help

bring an immense sunshine into all of our lives.......Love ya forever......

Granma and lovin it!

IRENE, I JUST KNEW THAT WAS YOU, TAILING THE SPACE STATION. HEE HEE. MY HUSBAND WORKED IN AREOSPACE. HE ENJOYS CHECKING THE DATE AND TIMES THE SPACE STATION WOULD BE SEEN FROM OUR HOME, REALLY MIND BOOGLING TO WATCH IT. REMEMBER THE COMIC BOOKS OF BUCK ROGERS? FROM COMIC BOOKS TO MAN WALKING ON THE MOON. WHEN I WAS A CHILD MY PAPA TOLD ME THE MOON WAS MADE OF CHEESE, I BELIEVED IT BECAUSE PAPA TOLD ME THAT CHEESE WAS MADE FROM COWS MILK, I MUST OF RATIONALIZED THAT THE NURSERY RHYME, HEY DIDDLE DIDDLE, THE CAT AND THE FIDDLE, THE COW JUMPED OVER THE MOON, THE LITTLE DOG LAUGHED TO SEE SUCH A SIGHT AND THE DISH RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON. GUESS I FIGURED THAT AS THE COW JUMPED OVER THE MOON IT MUST HAVE GIVEN IT THE MILK TO MAKE THE CHEESE. I GUESS, I WAS JUST A GUILABLE KID. YES IRENE MICHAEL DISPLAYS HIS FIRE WORKS ON STAGE IN A RANGE OF EMOTIONS, ISN'T IT WONDERFUL AT OUR AGE WE CAN REJOICE AND FEEL THESE EMOTIONS ALL OVER AGAIN AND RELIVE A TIME OF MAKING THESE HAPPY MEMORIES. THE FUTURE OF MUSIC IS VERY POSITIVE WITH MICHAEL SINGING AND WRITING MUSIC.HOW COULD IT NOT BE. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Loretta.......

What would I do with out you....You

tickle my heart....And It truly needs tickling

after all the crying I do.....I am so excited to

see you.....You speak to my heart.....We are so

from the same era......

You speak of being guilable.....Our time was when you believed in things....We had heroes and we loved our Flag....We believed in

the tooth fairy.....Except he never could find

our house.....I can never remember getting things....Like presents or toys....I remember somebody gave us a baby doll...it wasn't new and

my Mom would make it clothes every year for Christmas....But I only had that one doll my whole life.....And she would make the clothes out of old clothes we were given.....I thought

it was the way everybody lived.....Most did....

I only remember eating deer meat...As

a permit then was only like 2.50 and a deer would feed us a whole year....But on our birthdays we got store bought hamburger.....

Ah! Memories.....

I would much rather talk about Michael....

And you will never know how wonderful it is to talk to some one my age about how wonderful he

is......He is just about the cutest trick that

ever hit town.....Let's blame Amber....She made

him so dang lovable....I wonder what her secret

formula was?.......

Love ya Hon.....Can't wait!! Yo!

You two cyber banshees make me smile...

Hahahaha!!!

How I wish to be there in person to see both of you meeting for the first time. Promise me you'll have pictures of this memorable moment... Please, pretty please!!!

Your loving cyber granddaughter...

Blossom (Oohanne)

quote:
How I wish to be there in person to see both of you meeting for the first time. Promise me you'll have pictures of this memorable moment... Please, pretty please!!!

i totally second that! isn't everybody staying at the hilton?

we should organize a video conference somehow ...

irene, loretta, i so keep my fingers crossed that you have a chance to meet amber. icon_smile.gif

Hey everyone!!!

How are my two favorite banshees doing!!?

Thinking of you... Feeling the excitement in the air...

LOL,

Blossom (Oohanne)

Blossom.....

What exactly is a Banshee?.....Is that

something living?.....You know Loretta and I may

be deep dead center in the winter of life....But

we are still breathing.....

I will wait for your response....Yo!

Oh yes do I know that...

You are certainly alive... I refer to you as banshees because you are sooooo wild right now that it scares me!!! Hahahaha!!!

I just imagine you two grannies meeting and flying high in your turbo Harley wheelchair with your beautiful hair flowing wild around your heads... The first thing that came to mind was banshees...

They are some kind of magical creatures in british legends with wild flowing hair about them and floating around...

Blossom...

IRENE YOU ASKED --WHAT IS AMBERS SECRET-- IT'S LEWIS,HE GAVE MICHAEL HIS GORGEOUSISSUM. THIER DAUGHTERS ARE LOVELY , GREAT FAMILY.- I HAD A DOLL THAT WAS STORE BOUGHT AND SHE HAD A VERY RUBBERY SMELL , CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I NAMED HER BUT I DO REMEMBER THAT SMELL.ODD WHAT THE MIND RECALLS. SOME FRIENDS OF MAMA AND PAPA CAME HOME FROM HUNTING AND GAVE US SOME DEER, MAMA MADE IT , THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME I HAD DEER. MY SISTER MICKEY , WHO IS IN HEAVEN AND I,WOULD MAKE PAPER DOLLS LIKE YOU DID. WE'D COLOR THEM WITH OUR STUBS OF CRAYONS, WE COULDN'T WAIT TILL SUNDAY WHEN THE FUNNY PAPERS CAME AND THEY WERE IN COLOR. WE'D MAKE THE MOST HIGH FASHION WITH THEM. HEE HEE. WE HAD TO USE OUR IMAGINATIONS. ]WELL IRENE I'M NOT IMAGINING THAT THE DISHES NEED WASHING SOOO I'LL SAY, HAVE A HAPP HAPPY . TALK TO YOU SOON. HELLO TO YOUR DAUGHTER, AND TO BOTH OF YOU, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

To my dear sweet Blossom.....

I was only playing with you.....I knew

they must be some kind of bird....Most likely tho.....some old ugly bird....I'm still joking..

You've got to remember we survive on humor.....It's part of our diet......We must!...

What ever is real is always sprinkled with a

little humor.....Or you could say in a more

dignified manner....We just add a little seasoning....and it takes away the blandness....

Yo!...My little Blossom......

Loretta.....

My dear...You wash dishes?.....Hon I

graduated to paper plates.....You see..When there is only one of us.....To turn on the dish

washer for one plate.....Now....Let me ask you

is that the kind of person....You think I am...

Being completely thoughtless of the cry to conserve water?.....Thats not the real reason

Loretta....I'd rather toss it than wash it!....

Well Hon...It's time for my morning nap..

....I have to take it on time or I won't make

my afternoon nap on schedule......

It has been a joy to actually communicate

with others who had to make their own Paper dolls....That does sound comical...But it only

means there is someone else out there that has

been where I have......

Till then....Love ya....Yo!

Humor??? You got it Grand-maman Jewel...

Why do you think I'm calling you wild banshees for...!!! Everytime I write it I laugh out loud...

Hahahaha!!!

Have a great nap... and sweet dreams...

Blossom...

Blossom.....

My day just isn't complete without talking to my little cherry Blossom....Or you could be my little apple Blossom....They are both strikingly beautiful and smell.....Ahhhhh!

Like spring time!.......Oh Blossom!....Can't you

sell your dog.....or something!.....And meet us

in Sin City?........Think of it....I just know

we could make room on that Turbo Harley for one

more.....You can carry the Baloons and sit on

the Handle Bars!!!!!......Oh my!.....Thats it!

Now.....That would be a sight for sore eyes!!!

I have to go now I'm laughing too hard....

Oh!..Oh!...Oh!....I think this might

be the photo of the century......

I can't speak....Yo!

OMG!!! My sweet Grand-maman Jewel...

You will never know how those words you just wrote made me feel... You've actually made me cry and smile and laugh altogether...

This is sooooo sweet of you to say... How you make me want to be there!!! This is too much temptation... I wish I had a dog to sell!!! Just joking!!!

Actually I had a beautiful boxer and he passed away two years ago of a heart attack... I miss him so dreadfully... He was just a gorgeous, loving and playful dog... He was purebred... His father was a British and Canadian Champ and his mother was a Canadian Champ... I miss him!!!

Now back to the tempting offer you've made me...

I'll have to think about it... What date are you going?? Where will you be staying??

Your loving cyber granddaughter,

Blossom...

BBBBlossom......!!!!!!

You've got me stuttering!.....I can't handle much more excitement.....How does the

12th sound.....I mean....This is getting way..

way.....much....!!!

If this keeps up I'm going to have to

have my personal white coat traveling with me...

With his bag of tricks of course....You know I

never know which color pill I'll need....So I'll

just have him bring everything forbidden he can

find......

How does the Hilton sound?...I hear they

have a real good run way for Harleys there.....

And nice wide halls......Oh My Gosh!......Oh My

Gosh!....Where is little Miss HOneyHeart?...She

won't be able to digest this one....Just at the

possibility.....Her Hugs and kisses will be flyin all over the place!!!!!

Waiting in the Wings.....Oh My Gosh!

Heavenly Father give me strength to endure all this excitement......Yo!

OOHANNE,MAY I STILL BE A BANSHEE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SHORT HAIR? WILD BANSHEES, IRENE AND ME??? WHAT EVER WOULD MAKE YOU THINK THAT ??? WE ARE DIGNIFIED, PROPER, AND PHOO PHOO SUCH FOOLERY. AND A BOLT OF LIGHTNING IS GOING TO COME FROM THE HEAVENS AND STRIKE ME IF I KEEP LIEING. HAA HAA. YES, WE ARE WILD CREATUERS, WILD ABOUT MICHAEL WIIIILD ABOUT HIS VOICE THAT THRILLS US AS NO OTHER CAN, WILLLD OVER HIS HUMOR, WIIILD OVER HIS PERSONALIITY, WILD, WIIIIILD. I BETTER CALM DOWN OR TAKE A COLD SHOWER. HEE HEE. OOHANNE, THERE IS A SONG 'WILD IS THE WIND'. THE LAST SIX WORDS ARE --WILD IS MY LOVE FOR YOU' I THINK THAT SUMS UP HOW THE BANSHEES FEEL ABOUT MICHAEL. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Loretta.....

The last time we talked you said you

had to go to do the dishes....You know Hon behind every successful woman is a sink full of

dirty dishes.....I am so ecstatic for you that you have reached such acclaim........At our age

Hon....We have to take success whenever it comes

our way......

Well....Are you packed?....I imagine you

will be limited with that Oxygen tank on your

back.....As for me I'm flyin so high right now

.....I think I'll just stay up here for a while....Oh My Gosh!.....We are going to see Michael!....Has this been something you have been able to digest fully?....I want you to get

plenty of rest...take your vitamins....Eat your

Veggies.....If you must.... have your Hot Toddy!...

My granma had a Hot Toddy....every single

night....She said it made her sleep...Yeah!....

sure.....Well maybe it did!....Does that mean

your sleeping good when you have a big smile on

your face?

Must run...I have to go be excited and I

can't do too many things at once.....

Love Ya!.....Yo!

IRENE, I EAT MY VEGGIES GLADLY AND TAKE MY VITAMINS. I NEED ALL OF THAT FOR THE ENERGY I PUT OUT SWOONING OVER MICHAEL. IN ONE HAND A BUNCH OF BROCCOLI THAT I MUNCH, THEN SWOON, MORE BROCCOLI MORE SWOONING. HEE HEE. LOVED YOUR GRANDMOTHERS REASONING. WHEN MY MOTHER-IN-LAW WOULD VIST, SHE WOULD BUY A SMALL BOTTLE OF PEPERMINT SCHNAPPS SAYING, I FEEL A COLD COMING ON, WE'S LAUGH AS SHE'S POUR A SHOT AND DOWN THE HATCH IT WOULD GO. SHE LIVED 11 DAYS SHY OF HER 102 BIRTHDAY. SHE WAS A HUGE FAN OF'DAYS OF OUR LIVES' IRENE, WHENEVER SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL SHE WOULD LAY IN BED WATCHING WITH THE REMOTE CONTROL IN HER HAND, IN CASE SOMEONE WOULD COME, SHE'D QUICKLY CHANGE THE CHANNEL, SHE FIGUEREED A GOOD CHRISTIAN WOMAN SHOULDN'T BE SEEN WATCHING SUCH THINGS. WE'D LAUGH OUR HEADS OFF. MY HUSBAND THE BABY OF THE FAMILY TEASED THE DEVIL OUT OF HER. SHE HAD A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR. SHE IS 'HOME' NOW. I'LL HAVE A HOT CUP OF TEA INSTEAD OF THE HOT TODDY AS I DON'T DRINK. I COULD HAVE A VIRGIN ONE BUT THAT WOULDN'T BE ANY FUN, HEE HEE. TALK TO YOU SOON. WATCH OUT FOR THOSE JET STREAMS WHILE YOU ARE ON YOUR CLOUD 9,HEE HEE. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

HI AMBER, FEB. 12 SEEMS LIKE EONS AWAY. I WAS TELLING JL THAT TODAY I HAD THE SONG 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE' IN MY HEAD, AND IMAGINED MICHAEL SINGING IT, AMBER IT WAS SO STUNING YOU WOULD BE AMAZED, NOT BECAUSE HE IS YOUR SON, BUT THE PURE JOY OF HEARING THE BEAUTY OF HIS VOICE AND THE RESULTS OF HOW THE MUSIC AND LYRICS SPOKE TO HIM. I WOULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT MICHAEL BUT, I MUST GET A BREATH MINT AS I HAD EATEN AN ONION SANDWHICH. WHEEEW. GOOD NIGHT. SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS. HUGE H8GS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

To Mom Amber Buble'......

This is the season to reflect....To treasure our memories....To see the good and try

to make things better.....So I had a few minutes

and I went back to the beginning of this thread

.......And what prompted it.....

After reading what has been posted here

on this thread I now know I can only agree it not only has a connection to Heaven but we may have to nominate you for "Mother of the Year"...

You know in heaven...We are all spirit children...all the same age....The thing that sets our age is we have to wait our turn to come

to earth....When we come and to whom is part of

a heavenly plan already in place according to the different assignments we are given.....

The Lord chose women to partner with him

in bringing his treasured possessions to earth..

Those being his children.....The value that is

placed on the soul of a good woman is second to

none.....

Every good thing in life...Had to have a

beginning.....I think you might define a good thing as something that influences someone for

the better....I think you could say Michaels

influence of love has literally changed the lives of thousands....

. How about that little

lonely girl...out there....with few friends....

Not an easy life....struggling to feel that she

has any worth....And hearing Michael for the first time.....And a ray of hope begins with a

brand new influence she feels that comes from

the power of love that Michaels voice is putting

out there for anyone listening....

To brighten the day of one little lonely

person is huge.....Do we have any idea how many

little lonely people are out there....Any age?

Any nationality....In any little tiny hidden

country.....If you have any question of how

many people are lonely.....Even I would venture

to say there are hundreds if not thousands of

married people that are lonely......

Our society is so bent on getting rich....

And they end up rich and lonely.....You just can-not be happy without someone to share with..

Michael is on the greatest mission in the

world....He wants us all to fall in love....And those who are already in love....Make it stronger......

People who are in love are always happy...

Amber.....You have to feel special in being chosen to partner with the Lord in such a heavy

assignment as was given to Michael.....

You might think.....It's just music...But

its as clean a music as you can find on the air

waves now days....."I wanna Go Home"....And its

the #l song everywhere....You don't think for a

minute that Michael is not on a Mission......

He has won hearts and taken over the mind set of thousands.......This in itself has had a

tremendous effect on the lives of people.....

We can only be what our experiences allow

us to be....This is an experience.....

If Michael wasn't out there....What would we all be planning to do in Feb.....What I'm trying to say....Loving MIchael is such a good

thing...because Love is such a powerful force..

And when you feel Love....You feel diffently about everything.....You can look at the snow falling out side....Like it is doing here right now and think beautiful things....

Michael not only makes us feel good on the inside....He helps us feel better about

everything that is going on in the world.....

You don't have to be in love...to feel love....But you know its there and there is hope

that it can be yours.....

Michael can make you feel the power of love......That is his unique gift.......

And Amber ....Remember everything good had

a beginning.....You had to have what Michael needed or you wouldn't have been chosen....That

is why I have to say.....You are going to be our

nomination for Mother of the Year.....All good

Moms give their little special touch to each

child....They leave certain tender traits with

them not even realizing it at the time.....But

at a later time in their life.....They are so

supremely happy they were inspired at that moment to do those little special things that

stayed with each one and made that child unique

as only they can be......

In this case Thanks Mom Amber for whatever

you did that made Michael so luvable to everyone

You have my admiration and my love always

Granma and lovin it!

Oh, IRENE, thank you sooo much for another profoundly moving post! Your words are always so inspiring. I always feel compelled to come to this thread to read it. You know there are so very many others who feel the same.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,

Jo

HI AMBER,WENT TO THE MALL TODAY. THE STORES ALL DECORATED, CHRISTMAS MUSIC FILLING THE AIR. MOTHERS WITH THIER CHILDREN, SOME LOOKED HAPPY, OTHERS, JUST WORN OUT AS CHILDREN ARE KNOWN TO DO TO MOTHERS. INSPITE OF THE HAPPY ATMOSPHERE, SOMETHING WAS MISSING. ON MY WAY HOME I STOPPED AT SAV ON DRUG STORE WAS GOING DOWN AN AISLE, I NOTICED THERE WERE 3 PEOPLE STOCKING THE SHELVES, THEY WERE MENTALLY CHALLENGED. THEY HAD A COACH TO HELP THEM. AMBER, THE PRIDE ON THIER FACES WAS PRICELESS. I KNEW THEN WHAT WAS MISSING AT THE MALL WITH ALL THIER DECORATION, THE HUMAN TOUCH. IT WAS BEAUTIIFUL.

AMBER, YOUR SON HAS THAT HUMAN TOUCH WITH HIS FANS. MICHAEL HAS A VOICE THAT GOD GIFTED HIM WITH, HE HAS A PERSONALITY THAT DOESN'T END,BUT ONE OF THE SPECIAL QUALITY ABOUT MICHAEL IS THAT HUMAN TOUCH, YOU FEEL IT IN HIS MUSIC. AT HIS CONCERTS HE SURROUNDS YOU WITH IT. HAVE A GREAT WEEK-END. SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead