irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

Boricua......

Now I could talk about that little

Nutcracker all day and half of tomorrow....And I

so love nuts....They are my favorite Vegetable..

I could have them on my cereal....On my

peanut and butter and jam sandwich....My sundae

....My salad....My Brownie....My cupcake....

In fact I love them almost as much as I

do Michael....Isn't he just the living end?...

I got all my girls loving him too....I'll

say to them....Isn't he just a doll?....They'll say..."But Mom?".....And I'll say to them....

"Haven't we always been taught to be aware of

the things of nature that are beautiful?"....

And then I say..."If you can show me just one

thing more beautiful than this Nature Boy....

Lead me to it".......And then they all laugh....

I keep it up tho....Until they want to go

home and throw rocks at their husbands....And

then I laugh......Do we have fun?.....Until the

husbands all come into the room.....And then I

change the subject......

You know these husbands don't take too

kindly to we all googling over this hunk of

Sunshine......I just tell them to Adjust!.....

Good to hear from you kiddo.....

Gram Irene.....

GOOD EVENING AMBER, LADIES AND GENTTS.

JOANIED, I BET YOUR MOM WAS SMILING DOWN AND SAYING "YOU BET I HAVE SOME STORIES TO TELL"

YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER IS ADORABLE, TAKING A BATH WITH BUBLE MUSIC, ARE YOU SURE SHE'S ONLY FOUR?? HAA HAA

MARLENE ANNE, YOU SHOULD SEE THE PIC. OF IRENE AND ME DOING OUR BALLOON DANCE. OR THE UNFORGETABLE BUBBLE DANCE IN OUR LONNG JOHNS WITH THE TRAP DOOR,AND STELLETOS..

IRENE, OOOH MY GOODNESS I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OR HEARD THE WORD "UNGENTINE" IN YEARS. I REMEMBER IT HAD A BAD SMELL. YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT NOT PUTTING BUTTER ON A BURN. DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE OLD CURLING IRONS THAT YOU HAD TO HOLD OVER THE FLAME ON THE STOVE TO GET HOT SO YOU COULD CURL YOUR HAIR?? I WAS DOING MY GIRLFRIEND"S HAIR AND GOT PART OF HER EAR . I REMEMBER PUTTING BUTTER ON HER EAR. THE POOR THING WAS CRYING HER HEAD OFF. I FELT TERRIBLE AND STARTED CRYING WE LAUGH ABOUT IT TODAY BUT AT THE TIME A WHOLE LOT OF WAILING WAS GOING ON.

WENDY, THOSE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL. YOUR"SWEETHEART" IS A HEART THROB. YES, I CAN SEE ROBERT DOWNEY JR. BUT WHAT I MOSTLY SEE IS LOVE.

LAURIE YOU AND MARC HAVE A GREAT LOVE STORY. IF IT WAS MADE INTO A MOVIE WHO WOULD YOU HAVE PLAY YOU AND MARC? BY THE WAY, DID YOU HIDE THAT SHOVEL ON HIM??

EM BUBLE, HI AND WELCOME.I'VE BEEN A FAN OVER 4 YEARS. HE IS "MY HERO OF SONG" AS A TEEN, I SWOONED OVER SINATRA, NOW AS A GREAT GRANY, I SWOON OVER MICHAEL.AAAAH

RENATO, LOOOOVE THE PICTUER. YOU ARE A VERY HANDSOME YOUNG MAN. IN MY DAY I WOULD HAVE SAID, "HUBBA HUBA" THATS AN OLD SAYING BUT, EVERTHING THATS OLD IS NEW AGAIN.

NOEMI, HAD YOUR WARM WEATHER TODAY ONLY THING WAS THE VERY LOW HUMIDITY, THE CRACKLING YOU HEAR IS MY SKIN DRYING UP.

DARY, MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

HERE ARE A FEW SAYINGS YOU MIGHT ENJOY

"IT'S NICE TO BE IMPORTANT,

BUT

IT'S JUST AS IMPORTANT TO BE NICE",

HERE IS ANOTHER

"WEARY TRAVELERS ARE RECOGNIZZED BY THEIR LUGGAGE,

THE BAGS UNDER THEIR EYES".

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

hubba hubba?! wow, thanks loretta! i have to say that you are one lovely broad yourself. icon_wink.gif that's right, if justin timberlake brought sexy back, i'm bringing broad back. as you said lorreta, old is new again!

come on laurie, i know you are already frustrated after the whole pm/change screennames/special project fiasco but don't let a total of what looks like 2 posts get you down...icon_frown.gif you know the truth behind the whole story here, and that's all that really matters.

and also, thanks for informing us about daryl's brother-in-law.

daryl, i'm sorry to hear about you and your family's loss. my deepest sympathy to all of you.

okay, i am not picking sides here but, wow embuble, you've made quite an entrance, kiddo...we are all adults here...um, minus anthony so we can all move on. i mean, it was only 2 days ago we were all getting together to support andrea. seriously...

*deep breath* wow, i picked a great day to unveil my new signature pic. it's like when mariah carey released 'glitter' on sept 11th. some luck.

alright. thank you all for digging the new sig ladies and anthony. special thanks to wendy for her input. i couldn't have done it without you!

speaking of wendy....AWWWWWW you guys are so gorgeous together! you landed yourself one slick man. icon_wink.gif no wonder your kids are so adorable! you get two good looking people togther and you get beautiful kids... lol...and a superman curl. i'm gonna start doing that in the salon. credits to kiernan for bring back the old school. old is new indeed!

play nice you guys. i love this thread. i don't want this board to become like every other message board out there...

and finally, welcome to the board embuble. i hope you find this board is a great place to hang out. we really are a good group of people. and some of us clean up really nicely, too. icon_wink.gif

xoxo

nato

Daryl,

May I express my deepest sympathy on the loss of your brother-in-law. Your brother-in-law and your family will be remember in my prayers.

Sharon

Daryl,

I'd like to express my deepest sympathy to you and your family in this difficult time.

Just know we are all here thinking of you, and I hope you take comfort in knowing that we all care.

Come back soon~

Diane

quote:
Originally posted by embuble:

I was merely suggesting that in between all of the warmth, someone seems to be going selfishly insane trying to make sure that people answer them and short, demanding posts about emails and PM's amongst other peoples kind words just seem out of place.

My dear I suggest you double check where you get your information icon_wink.gif.

I'm sure you only meant well, but at least for my part the story is that apparently she sent me a PM and I didn't get it. Then I found out she had tried to send me a PM about something, and she sent me another PM, which I did get, and I replied.

I just saw today, browsing this thread, that apparently she didn't get the PM I sent back to her, and so she assumed that I wasn't interested in something she's putting together.

I don't have the time right now to do what she wanted me to do within the time limit she wanted, but I know for my part I wish her nothing but the best of luck with the project, and I know it's going to turn out amazing icon_biggrin.gif. It takes a big heart to put out all of the effort she's done on this.

So lets please close the issue to say that she is not bothering anyone icon_smile.gif.

Nato, you're right this wasn't the best day for your reveal, but your "Glitter" comment about made me pee my pants! BTW, you know I LOVED helping out with your sig! Anytime you need anything--"just call my name and I'll be there" (speaking of Mariah Carey--although I much prefer the Jackson 5 version). icon_biggrin.gif

Huge hugs,

Wendy

Hello everyone

Wendy

Just love those pictures of your wedding day.

Diane

We went to BC and Alberta then on an Alaskan cruise.It was a magical holiday.The country was just beautiful and the people were also.It is a trip that we will never forget.

Noemi

I know we share a page in Michael's book but I did not think that you could read my mind from that distance.

Today I was suitably embarassed yet again. I called out to a colleague that Bublé's new CD is called "Call me Irresistible". She laughed and said "I know he is but did he really call it that". Thinking that she was not aware of the song I replied Bobby Darin sings it and it is also on David Campbell's latest CD.She did correct me and I have to keep repeating Call Me Irresposible Call Me Irresponsible.

I know it is early days but has anyone else uttered this in public?

Sleep tight everyone

Anne

Hey Anne!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

All is well in Bubleland....don´t worry...I can see Michael blushing (or not) with that sly smile of his..."Irresistable...hhhmmmm, indeed".

But we must make an act of contriction and repeat...Irresponsible...Irresponsible...ok that does it. Right?, Mike.

Good Day to all!!!

MARC, WE ALL APPRECIATE LAURIE'S EFFORTS, IT'S AN ACT OF KINDNESS, LOVE AND CARING.

WENT TO RITE AID, MY DAUGHTER GOT AN ICE CREAM CONE, A DOUBLE DECKES ONE SCOOP OF, ROOT BEER FLOAT AND A SCOOP OF VANILLA. OF COURSE BEING A MOM, I HAD TO TEST IT FIRST TO MAKE SURE THERE WAS NO POISON,{ ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'LL COME CLEAN, I WANTED A BITE AS I WAS SOOO DRY AND HUNGRY, THERE YOU GOT IT OUT OF ME, PUT THE PILLOWS AWAY, TO EARLY FOR PILLOW FIGHT,} WHAT I WANTED TO SAY WAS, "YUK, DOUBLE YUK" THE ROOT BEER FLOAT WAS MISERABLE TO MY TASTE BUDS. WHICH REMINDS ME, I MUST PUT GAS IN THE VAN. WHATS THAT GOT TO DO WITH A ROOT BEER ICE CREAM CONE?? THE PRICE OF GAS IS " FAR OUT YUK" FOR MY WALLET. I KNOW, MY BRAIN WORKS IN STRAAAANGE WAYS. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Anne, Diane, Loretta....

Thanks again. You are all so kind icon_smile.gif

Loretta...I love rootbeer floats icon_wink.gif Send them all my way!!

Diane...My original pic, the Giant Hamburger, went away some time ago. That is why you now see the HappyHeart icon_smile.gif

Anne...And a big hug right back at ya icon_biggrin.gif

Marc

Marc,

Oh, I saw your sig I really like the happy heart now too, but I was referring to my sig. It isn't there anymore??? Laurie just helped me with that too. It was a great pic of Mike.

icon_smile.gif

Diane

Daryl,

I want to send my sympathy to you and your family along with the others here. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jo

Wendy, oh what very, very, lovely wedding photos!!! I knew they would be. As others (and I previously) have said, you are such a wonderful family! I frequently think of your darling little ones and how cute the pictures of them were--the younger dancing and the older doing impressions. They're so precious.

I really enjoy your posts. Among other things, I appreciate the chuckles you bring to us.

Please take care!

Jo

EMBUBLE-- We are glad you joined the board. I hope you continue to post. As others have said, I think you'll enjoy participating.

Again WELCOME!

Take care!

Jo

Daryl,

I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

EmBuble...You completely misread Laurie's posts. Next time, please ask what's going on before you make assumptions. Welcome to the finest thread on the internet.

Laurie...Don't be discouraged by Em, she didn't understand...but we do...and we love you for your kindness and efforts.

Marc...you're such a good husband!

Renato...sigh...you little cutie!

Anthony...hey there sweetie...GUESS WHAT...WE'RE ADOPTING A GREYHOUND!

Irene and Lorretta...I just love you two...Jo, Wendy, Anne, Boricua, Marlene...you guys are the best.

Had my confrontation with "the boss" today...he apologized profusely and backed down completely. I'm still working there.

We sat down with a realtor this weekend, and it turns out that if we sell the house, we won't make any profit! The market has fallen, as have the values of the homes! So we are biting the bullet and refinancing! We'll be working extra jobs, and having a huge yard sale...but we're staying.

I thank you all for your loving support. You got me through the weekend from Hell!

Now...since my husband met some greyhounds, and heartily agreed to adopt one...a female...can you help me think up a good name? (NO, I can't use anything Buble)

So good to correspond again...

Cyberhugs to all...

Andrea

ANDREA-- Thank you soo much for giving us the news!!!! It makes me feel much better. You are amazing. We're all rooting for you!!!

Take care!

Jo

Loretta...yes, my granddaughter is only four and she will be five in June. Ask me how I know for sure...I was there when she was born. And you are right, she is adorable...she has brown curly hair like her mom and beautiful brown eyes like her mom. She could be another of Michael's Brunette Babes. icon_biggrin.gif...You were talking about ice cream, yummo...this is the perfect day for some. icon_wink.gif

Laurie, can't wait to see your project you are working on...and take care of Marc...he's a keeper...I'm sure I don't have to tell you that. icon_wink.gif

Andrea...so happy that you won't have to sell the house...that is wonderful news. Hang in there...everything will work out for the best! icon_smile.gif

Everyone have a great evening.

icon_wink.gif

Joanied

Buble's Brunette Babe #204

ATM #33

icon_cool.gif

Andrea,

I'm so happy that you and your family have good news to share. You have definitely weathered the stormy weekend, and I hope that you will be able to continue to work through your situation. It's good to know that Danny will have the stability of good neighbors and a familiar school program. Both are essential to his continued success! You have been on my mind this weekend, so I'm happy to have a few minutes today to check in.

BTW, congrats on the new addition to the family! icon_smile.gif I've always loved the name Bailey! Just a thought~

Rita

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor