irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

quote:
Originally posted by HappyHeart:

To my wife, Laurie. As in one of Michael's other songs, he states, "Let's make all the stops along the way." It's not only the promise of the final destination, but also the journey that counts. There is nobody else on this earth that I would rather be taking this journey with than you, my loving wife. Although every 'stop along the way' may not be as good as others, it's still better when making them with you. Laurie, I love you with no end. Together, let's make those stops sharing in God's love and our love for each other. Merry Christmas my Dear!

To all of you, may the spirit of this season remain in your Happy Hearts! God bless...

Marc

To My Dear Marc.......

It's kind of cool to acknowledge my love for you publicly. I've never done that before, ever! But, I was very compelled to respond to your post, even though you are right upstairs!

I love you with all my heart and I never really felt the true spirit of Christmas until now, this year, with you, and among all the hardships we have right now.

Yes, I want to may each and every stop along the way with you. I love you with all my heart and this is the best Christmas ever, knowing how much you love me. There is no one else I would rather be with for the rest of my life.

Thanks you for the best Christmas gift ever to me...your undying and unconditional love. We've sure had an interesting last few years together since we found each other again after 30 years apart. How about let's make it another 30 years together this time? I love you with all my heart!

To all the rest of you ladies, I love you all, too. You are filled with the Christmas spirit all year long by your kindness and love generated on this thread.

Amber, Michael, and the rest of the Buble family, thank you for sharing your son's talent with us and giving us those happy hearts! Please don't stop. This is the first Christmas that Marc and I have shared with finding Michael and it is part of what made it so special.

Merry Christmas to all!

Laurie

Merry Christmas tomorrow everyone....

I doubt if you all will be coming on board tomorrow or even today maybe but I wanted

to wish you the best....And hope that you all have happiness and contentment in your heart....

It may be melancholy or the day may carry

a million emotions....But gird up your loins and

be tough....Or tuff....Square your shoulders....

And get that girl scout spirit and march your

way thru the day.....And above all take a quiet

moment and be thankful for life....And all that

we have been given.....

No matter how much is on your plate....

You can know in your heart there are a million

out there who have less.....

Look in the mirror....You may not like what you see....You're not pretty enough....not

thin enough....not tall enough....And the guy

standing next to you is not worthy of you..Ha!Ha!.......Having a bad hair day?

There is also another looking in the mirror

with no hair ....maybe with cancer....maybe alone...wishing they had hair ...any kind would

do....

This could go on....Whatever you have and

don't like there are hundreds that would give

anyything for just that.....

If you can muster the strength to be happy

for the day....And the love that it brings with

it....And the bounties of life that we enjoy....

I would think you have a treasure in your heart

........Hope the day brings you blessings you

can't count and an added light within so bright

it will keep you warm forever.....

Love forever.....Gram Irene

This is my favorite day of the year. I love Christmas Eve. Call me a sentinmental slob.... That, I am.... and proud of it....

To all you ladies.. I am so happy to have found Irene's thread. All your posts mean so much to me, as they do each of us.

Irene and Loretta.... you are our guiding lights. Laurie and Marc.... you are the dynamic duo... Loads of love....

Andrea, Jo, Johanne, Anthony, Sydney Girl, Sparksgrl, Joanied..... and anyone I might have missed... You all make me laugh and cry and feel such joy. What a great place to visit.

Michael.... thank you so much for sharing your family and your amazing gift with all of us. There is such joy that comes out of you when you talk about them. I don't have to tell you how blessed you are, as you know that. Thank you, for your Mom and this thread devoted to her. She's a very special lady. Loads of hugs to the Bublé Family from the Di Stefano Family.

Merry Christmas Everyone and lots of love....

D

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE,

LAST NIGHT WE WATCHED "MR. KRUGER'S CHRISTMAS" I CAN'T COUNT THE TIMES WE SEEN IT. AFTER SEEING THIS VERY SHORT FILM, YOU KNOW INWARDLY THE REAL MEANING OF CHRISTMAS. WHILE WATCHING THIS LOVELY MOVIE, I THOUGHT OF MICHAEL SINGING "THAT'S ALL" THAT SONG IS ABOUT REAL LOVE.SOME OF THE WORDS ARE" A LOVE A LIFETIME CAN NEVER DESTROY" GIVING ONES SELF COMPLETLY TO ANOTHER FOR A LIFE TIME.BEAUTIFUL.

THIS THREAD SPREADS LOVE TO ALL CORNERS OF THE PLANET. WE WILL KEEP SPREADING IT, DOING OUR PART IN MAKING THIS WORLD THE WAY IT WAS INTENDED TO BELIVED IN PEACE.

TO EACH AND EVERYONE I WISH ,GOOD HEALTH PHYSICAL AND MENTAL, PEACE WITHIN , A POSITIVE OUT LOOK, A SMILE TO GIVE AWAY EVERY DAY.

THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME FOE BEING ME.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

To my dear Amber and my dear "mateys"...

JOYEUX NOEL!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! BUON NATALE!! FELIZ NAVIDAD!! TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

May you all have wondrous moments with your loved ones...

Here's my special splash for this special day and the next ones since I may not be able to login for a little while... Just know that I carry you all in my heart♥

The True Meaning Of Christmas...

Just a week before Christmas I had a visitor. This is how it happened. I had just finished the household chores for the night and was preparing to go to bed, when I heard a noise in the front of the house. I opened the door to the front room, and to my surprise, Santa himself stepped out from behind the Christmas tree. He placed his finger over his mouth so I would not cry out.

"What are you doing?" I started to ask.

The words choked up in my throat, and I saw that he had tears in his eyes. His usual jolly manner was gone. Gone was the eager, boisterous soul we all know. He then answered me with a simple statement: "TEACH THE CHILDREN!"

I was puzzled, what did he mean?

He anticipated my question, and with one quick movement brought forth a miniature toy bag from behind the tree. As I stood bewildered, Santa said, "Teach the children. Teach them the real meaning of Christmas. The meaning of Christmas that nowadays has been forgotten."

Santa then reached in his bag and pulled out a FIR TREE and placed it before the mantle. Teach the children that the pure green color of the stately fir tree remains green all year round, depicting the everlasting hope of mankind. All the needles point Heavenward, making it a symbol of man's thoughts turning toward Heaven.

He again reached into his bag and pulled out a brilliant STAR. Teach the children that the star was the Heavenly sign of promises long ago. God promised a Savior for the world, and the star was the sign of the fulfillment of His promise.

He then reached into his bag and pulled out a CANDLE. Teach the children that the candle symbolizes that Christ is the light of the world, and when we see this great light, we are reminded of He who displaces the darkness.

Once again he reached into his bag and removed a WREATH and placed it on the tree. Teach the children that the wreath symbolizes the real nature of love Christ showed for us. Real love never ceases. Love is one continuous round of affection.

He then pulled from his bag an ornament of HIMSELF. Teach the children that I, Santa Claus, symbolize the generosity and good will we feel during the month of December.

He then brought out a HOLLY LEAF. Teach the children that the holly plant represents immortality. It represents the crown of thorns worn by our Savior. The red holly berries represent the blood that He shed for us.

Next he pulled from his bag a GIFT and said, "Teach the children that God so loved the world that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life." (John 3:16) Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift. Teach the children that the wise men bowed before the Holy Babe and presented Him with gold, frankincense and myrrh. We should always give gifts in the same spirit of the wise men.

Santa then reached in his bag and pulled out a CANDY CANE and hung it on the tree. Teach the children that the candy cane represents the shepherd's crook. The crook on the staff helps to bring strayed sheep back to the flock. The candy cane is the symbol that we are our brother's keeper.

He reached in again and pulled out an ANGEL. Teach the children that it was the angels that heralded the glorious news of the Savior's birth. The angels sang "Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace to men of good will."

Suddenly I heard a soft tinkling sound, and from his bag he pulled out a BELL. Teach the children that as the lost sheep are found by the sound of the bell, it should bring mankind to the fold. The bell symbolizes guidance and return.

Santa looked around and was pleased. He looked back at me and I saw that the twinkle was back in his eyes. He said, "Remember, TEACH THE CHILDREN the true meaning of Christmas and do not put me in the center for I am but a humble servant of the One that is, and I bow down to worship Him, Our Lord, Our God, and Savior.

~"Symbols Of Christmas"~

©ANGEL EVE

Let's teach the children and ourselves the true meaning of Christmas and let's have fun while we do it!!!!!!!

I wish you all enough!!!

Johanne

To Mom Amber, Gram Irene and all of you,

I have been so crazy for the last couple of weeks that I haven't stopped to tell you all how happy I am to call you my friends. I'd love to comment on all that I love about this thread since I last posted--and for the last year that I have spent with you for that matter, but I've got of tons cooking and wrapping still to do and couldn't possibly say everything in my heart anyway!

I've always loved this quote from Charles Wallis' "Words of Life":

"Christmas is not a day or a season, but a condition of heart and mind.

If we love our neighbors as ourselves;

if in our riches we are poor in spirit and in our poverty we are rich in grace;

if our charity vaunteth not itself, but suffereth long and is kind;

if when our brother asks for a loaf, we give ourselves instead...

then every day is Christ's day and Christmas is always near."

Thanks to you all for making Christmas 'always near' here.

Wishing peace and love for you all,

Wendy

P.S. We are having the most beautiful White Christmas. Wish you could be here to enjoy it with me by the fire.

Loretta.....

We'll love you just the way

you are till all the cows come home.....And they are very busy right now jumping over the moon.....

Here am I...thinking I haven't cried for 4

days and feeling so proud....And so I decide to

watch Music Choice on TV....Just general music from every source....Here comes Michael singing

"My grown up Christmas List"....I'm done...baked

...over cooked....broiled...burnt...sizzling....

...Absolutely good for nothing.....Thats what

he does to me....Turns me into Beef Jerky.....

You talked of watching your movie....The

other night I watched..."Its a Wonderful Life"..

And I thought the same thing.....So much love...And genuine....Thats a rare word these

days......But you can't help but love it....

But who doesn't love a love story?.....I guess that is what makes people different from

each other.....We all just love different things......And loving people and loving things

are completely different.....

Well catch you all later....I know some

of you out there are feeling as I am tonight...

Kinda lonely and melancholy.....But I gave myself 15 minutes and then I shall be OK again.......I can only say to you all who have

your little families around you.....Love them...

Hug them....They won't be with you forever....

These moments are precious.....And we all know

these doors are hard to shut....But try as we may to bar them....The swing is so strong on the

spring that we just as well surrender....

The doors are built to open and shut...And

thats the way it is.....We have to take the moment when it is ours....And squeeze the life

out of it....We don't know what the morrow will

bring.......

Till later....Gram Irene

IRENE, JIMMY STEWART WAS IN BOTH THOSE MOVIES. ONE WHEN HE WAS YOUNG, THE SECOND, LIKE YOU AND I "MATURE IN AGE" BOTH MOVIES SPREAD THE JOYS OF LIFE, A FOUR LETTER WORD, L-O-V-E. THE "FEELINGS" WE RECIEVE FROM WATCHING THESE MOVIES IS HOPE, FAITH, THAT FOUR LETTER WORD AGAIN, L-O-V-E. A FEELING OF CONTENTMENT. LAST NIGHT I WENT TO BED WITH THESE WONDERFUL FEELINGS, I WAS ABOUT TO SAY MY PRAYERS WHEN I HEARD MY DAUGHTER CALLING " DAD, COME AND FIX THE TOILET, IT WON'T STOP RUNNING, DAAAAD." I LAUGHED AS I SNUGGLED DEEPER UNDER MY COVERS. I LAID THINKING, HOW MANY TIMES OVER OUR 57 YEARS OF MARRIAGE THAT DEAN HAD TO FIX AND, AT TIMES TAKE THE TOILET OFF THE FLOOR AS ONE OF THE KIDS FLUSHED A TOY OR, WHO KNOWS WHAT. I WAS GRATEFUL FOR THOSE MEMORIES. IT SHOWED NO MATTER WHAT LIFE THREW AT US OR WHAT WAS FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET , WE NEVER ALLOWED THAT TO FLUSH US WITH IT. WELL, MERRY CHRISTMAS "TWERP" GOD BLESS AND POTECT YOU. HUGE HUGS, TWIT SMILING AT YOU.

MEEERRY CHRISTMAS AMBER, LEWIS, YOLANDA , MITCH (YOU HANDSOME HUNK) AND ALL BUBLE FAMILY,

SIGH, WHAT A WONDERFUL YEAR FOR MICHAEL'S CAREER. THE YEAR WAS ALSO GREAT FOR ALL HIS FANS. GOING TO HIS CONCERTS, READING ALL THOSE FAB REVIEWS, MEETING FACE TO FACE WITH OTHER BOARD MEMBERS.THE EXCITMENT WHEN MICHAEL IS GOING TO APPEAR ON TV, IT'S OVERWHELMING AT TIMES, LIKE WHEN I FOUND OUT HE WAS PLAYING THE HILTON AND MY DEAR HUSBAND MADE THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR US TO GO, I FELT LIKE RASING THE FLAG AND HAVING A 21 GUN SALUTE. HE REALLY EFFECTS ME THIS WAY, JUST ASK MY HUSBAND, HE'LL TELL YOU. I'M SOO GRATEFUL FOR MICHAEL'S VOICE (OKAY THE REST OF HIM TOO) HE HAS OPENED THIS OLD GRANY EYES TO A WORLD OF WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALLOWED ME TO CALL THEM, FRIENDS. I HAVE BEEN SO VERY BLESSED TO BE PART OF THIS BOARD. GOD GAVE US MUSIC TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHAT LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK WE ALL "FEEL" THE MUSIC. MICHAEL, HAS HELPED ME BE A BETTER PERSON. FROM LISTENING TO MICHAEL SING I REALLY PAID ATTENTION TO THE LYRICS, WHICH LED TO REALLY LISTENING TO PEOPLE NOT JUST HEARING THEM, THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENC.OH YES, MICHAEL HAS HELPED MAKE ME A PERSON I LIKE AND REPECT, THANK YOU DEAR MICHAEL. AFTER ALL GETTING TO KNOW ONES SELF IS ONE OF LIFES BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS. GOD'S BLESSING TO ALL. SPECIAL HUGS TO THOSE ADORABLE GRANDCHILDREN, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Hope everybody had a great day!!! There is nothing better than being surronded by family and friends...

It´s been a great year...I´m almost a "year old" in this message board and its so true what my dear Loretta has wrote...what a year!!! coming to a new and wonderful HOME...being led by wonderful music and lyrics, we have let Michael lead the way on this journey and we have been blessed with new friendships. I know deep down in my heart that BETTER THINGS WILL COME...so...looking foward to another fantastic year and, if and only if...life gets tough on the way I will turn to HOME and to the wonderful world only MUSIC can bring.

Many hugs going your way, ahhhhhhh the stars have special twinkles...keep smiling with your hearts!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS,

NOEMI,I LOVE YOUR WORDS "THE STARS HAVE SPECIAL TWINLES. BLESS YOU MOTHER EARTH.

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS OF BLESSINGS FROM ABOVE. MY DINNER WAS LESS THAN THRILLING , I OVER BAKED THE HAM, THE YAMS WERE TO GUSHY, THE DINNERS ROLLS WAAAY TO BROWN AND THE COOKIE ICE CREAM SADWICHES I MADE SORT OF MELTED BUT, DO YOU KNOW WHAT??? I DIDN'T LET IT BOTHER ME, WE HAD SO MUCH FUN TALKING AND REMEMBERING PASS HOLIDAYS, WHICH PROVES, BEING WITH YOUR LOVED ONES, IS FOOD IN ITSELF. AND YOU DON'T NEED ROLAIDS FROM THAT WONDERFUL FOOD. WE SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESUS BEFORE BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES ON THE CAKE. WE WERE OFF PITCH, BUT WE KNEW JESUS DIDN'T MIND, I THINK HE MUST OF LAUGHED WITH LOVE WITH US. WHAT MADE MY HEART SING AS I TOLD NOEMI, WE HAD DEAN'S SISTER FROM THE NURSING HOME , FROM STOKES SHE IS IN A WHEEL CHAIR, HER SPEECH WAS AFFECTED BUT, SHE ALWAYS LOVED MUSIC AND TO HEAR HER SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESUS, MADE MY HEART SING.ANOTHER CHRISTMAS WE WERE ABLE TO MAKE HAPPY MEMORIES.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Dear MICHAEL, and to Amber and Lewis, Brandee, Crystal, O'shae, Jayde, Mitch and Yolanda, I believe I know how you feel when your around the Christmas tree just enjoying each other and the children. Just watching them open gifts and those wonderful smiles they give you, that is a joy, an elation in itself.

I just got back from my sons where we spent the holiday and I so enjoyed my two twin granddaughters first Christmas. They were so cute and smiling all the time and we were just

beeming ourselves because we have this tremendous capcity to love these kids and enjoy them so much each and every time we can be with them. It did mean more to me to just be with them and enjoy my family sharing the day and making memories. I have so many pictures to download so I'll have these memories forever. Children grow up so fast! I cannot believe MY son has children of his own now.

Thank You! for your sincere wishes for a happy holiday- you all truly make all of us here on the board feel very special. It is a year today that I've been a member and I am so happy I found Michael and his music! It has, made me listen more intently to people to make them know I am paying attention to them. I know when I talked briefly to Michael at a concert one time, he looked right into my eyes when I was talking to him, I felt like I was definitely the focus at that time.

I used to just listen to songs and really enjoy them but to listen closely to the lyrics and the meaning one puts into the song is what moves me, and Michael certainly does that!

Happiest of holidays to all of the Bublé family!

Hoping the New Year brings you all health, love, peace.

With his song in my heart~~icon_smile.gif

Love,

Diane

Dear Ones Who Venture to Irene's thread,

Although I have not been here as much as I'd like in recent weeks, my thoughts are still with you during this holiday season. I hope that everyone enjoyed being with their families and friends and will continue to do so this coming week. May you all be blessed with good health and true happiness during this magical season.

Much love,

Rita

To Mom Amber Buble.....

What a simply fantastic day....Tho

I've mentioned before I've been avoiding Michaels music for awhile because my emotions

aren't behaving.....Michaels influence hovered

over my whole day.....My gifts were to my grand children and children were Michaels CD's and of

course they were wrapped under the influence of

Michaels spell I've been under since I first

heard him and my heart my soul and my spirit

got together and decided from this moment on

he would accompany with his voice my everything.......

Well this I have to tell you....One of my

grandsons decided to make a Video DVD of the

portraits of the family to the music of Michaels

"Home"......Sitting in that beautiful Home in

the midst of all these precious little ggchildren running around with the Spirit of

Christmas only little ones can have....And then

out of the blue comes Michael singing "Home....

Plus they have the best Sound system there is..

Bose.....I thought I would come unglued....

The sound was upgraded double...The likes of

which I had never heard....At first I said...I

can do this....It's just a song...It's just

another guy singing.....But whoh!....

My discipline took a nose dive.....And my

little ggchildren wanted to know what was wrong.......That voice of his....Has nothing to

be desired.....I was a basket case....I had a

severe brain cramp......

It might be in life....We have different

things that ignite the flame within....That create the bonfire....In my case ....The dam I

built that was fortified with all the good intentions in the world...sprung a leak...And

the longer I listened....the bigger the leak got....And finally the dam broke....And nothing

could stop the tears.....

How thankful I was I wasn't crying because

I was hungry or cold or lonely or sad....But rather I was thankful somehow I was led to the very thing I will call an earthly influence that most closely resembles a heavenly influence that you can have while still in mortality.........

That is honestly the best I can do in putting into words...The beauty of what I feel

when Michael sings especially "Home".....To me

...Our real home is heaven.....And their is beauty even in the word.....

They took a survey of words that were the

most influential to people...And home and Mom

and apple pie...and family....I think they were

the ones that won.....

There might be other things for others but

for me.....When Michael sings.....It puts me in

a place so beautiful....In my mind it could only

be an influence of what is in heaven.....

I can't say it any better....It is simply

more than I can bare.....And I cannot deny the

power of the influence.....

This is what listening to Michaels music

does to me....It comes through him....And I am

feeling more love than my heart can carry.....

If there is a message from Heaven to me...

I have received it loud and clear.....

And so Amber....That little boy wonder of

yours ....like Clairence in "Its a Wonderful

Life".......Has earned his wings and I have the

bells ringing in my head to prove it.....

Anyone who is allowed to bring such peace

and a heavenly feeling of hope and uplift so

many has to have had special and endearing qualities very evident when he was chosen....

This is Michaels Board....And it is about Michaels music....And this thread is dedicated to Michaels Mom.....So to me it was

fitting to tell his Mom about the influence her

son has played in my life.....

Simply a tremendous one.....Thank you

Amber for everything.....Whatever you did...It

had to be right.....

And remember it is not our job to make

perfect children....It is our assignment to make them to the best we can competent....Then

they make of their life whatever they chose....

We sincerely all love your boy.....He has

fed us full of love...hope...joy...excitement for life.....

I know your Christmas was extraordinary...

Who else can have Michael sit at their table for dinner....Who else can be called Mom by one

who is so adored by millions?.....

I wish for you the desires of your heart

and may you have peace above all else.....

Always.....Gram Irene

This is kind of a P.S....But I have to share one more tiny thing.....One of my 43 little ggsons went to his Mom and said..."Mom I

don't want you to say no...Just listen to me...

I want to give my Granma Tiki a present....And I

want to give her my favorite dinosaur"...And Mom

listened and she said..."Oh honey why would you

want to give away your very favorite toy?.......

And he said..."Isn't this what Christmas is

about ....Loving and sharing?"....... He wanted to add a ribbon ....And he wrapped it all by himself and had a huge smile as he handed it to me....with no teeth in the front.....That image I will never forget....Ever....

Out of the mouths of Babes?....

A precious Moment....Gram Irene

IRENE,NO WAY COULD "TIFFANYS" EVEN START TO COMPARE TO THE DINOSAUR YOU RECIEVED WRAPPED IN LOVE AND GIVEN TO YOU BY A LAD WHO HAD NO FRONT TEETH . LOVE LIKE HIS MAKES YOU A VERY WEALTHY WOMAN. THAT YOUNG LAD KNOWS THE REAL MEANING OF CHRISTMAS. I HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH IT, HAVE TWO COPIES MADE, PUT THEM IN FRAMES AND DISPLAY YOURS NEAR YOUR FAVORITE CHAIR SO WHEN HE COMES HE CAN SEE HOW SPECIAL HIS GIFT WAS, AND PRESENT HIM WITH HIS VERY OWN FRAMED PICTURE OF GRAM TIKI AND HIS FAVORITE DINOSAUR. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Dear Amber and every wonderful soul on this thread,

I sincerely hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season. I wish you all the joy life can give now and in the New Year.

Looking back at this year we have all come a long way and made some wonderful cyberfriendships along the way. Of course, this is all due to our man of the hour, Michael.

He has that knack and way about him that draws people in and draws them together. All I can do is reiterate a lot of the sentiments that everyone has expressed on here that I feel so lucky to be a part of this thread and this wonderful family.

May you all be blessed with all the wonderful things that life has to offer.

My love to all of you,

Laurie

P.S. About my photo..........even if I have not met Michael at least a girl can dream, huh? Maybe some fine day!

Evening Everybody,

I have been surrounded by Christmas cheer this week, in the form of sneezing, coughing, laughing, and sleeping. Which is to say that evryone in this household has some form of winter ills, but we managed to have a wonderfully restful and fun Christmas. And for once, there is no shortage of food in the house that absolutely everyone likes!

And that makes for the best week ever! It's goingto be really hard for me to knuckle down and get to the business of earning money again!

Now that Christmas is over, I have abandoned the radio station that plays 24 hour Christmas music, in favor of our favorite guy, whose music is filling the house, and my car, again! Oh how I had missed it!

Danny is quite delighted to have him back as well. It seems that many of the Christmas songs seemed sad to him! (Particularly the Josh Groban ones...sorry Josh!)

When I put on Michael's music again, Danny looked at me and said, "Good job Mommy! No more sad songs!" And I said, "Okay, Danny...just Michael Buble..." he finished my sentence by saying, "because he is my friend, right?"

Michael, or anyone close to you who is reading this, I hope you don't mind, but I had to confirm for Danny that you are his friend...so in the unlikely event that you ever meet him...just play along, okay? You are a dear! He doesn't have many real friends.

Oh, and one other thing, Michael...may I call you Mike?...don't perform in the Washington D.C. area until I lose thirty pounds, because it seems that on this thread, everyone likes to add photos of themselves with you, and I simply cannot be photographed with you until I slim down. It's a woman thing. I'm sure you understand. icon_biggrin.gif

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I'm looking forward to...Spring!

I love you all, and am grateful for this little piece of Heaven in my day!

Cyberhugs!

Andrea

GOOD EVENING AMBBER AND FRIENDS,

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS PASSED. I'M PROUD OF MYSELF , WHY YOU ASK??? I PROMISED MYSELF THIS YEAR NOT TO GET STRESSED OUT AND I DIDN'T, WHY DID IT TAKE ME SOOOO MANY YEARS TO LEARN THAT??? WELL, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

I FOUND THIS SAYING,

"THERE'S OFTEN TOO MUCH MONTH AT THE END OF THE MONEY."

EVERYONE, TRY AND GET EXTRA REST IF POSSIBLE AS THE FLU IS OUT TO GET AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.

GOOD NIGHT HAVE HAPPY PRETTY DREAMS. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Reading lots of these threads just brings tears to my eyes, how Michael has touched so many people with his voice personality just being him, I would like to put into words how I feel about Michael & how he effects my life touches my soul everyday, but I would need all day and lots & lopts of pages, so to wrap it up, Michael Buble you must have come from Heaven you are the greatest your my shining STAR. you manage to put a smile on my face everyday The best thing I can think of is actually meeting you in person hopefully that day will come "I can Dream Can't I" Love Ya

HI LINDAGOLD, BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER,SHARING AND CARING, THAT'S WHAT MICHAEL IS ALL ABOUT, WELL, YOU CAN ADD TO THAT LIST , A VOICE THAT SPEAKS FEELINGS. OOOOH HOW I LOVE THAT VOICE. I'D SHOUT IT FROM MY ROOF TOP BUT, THE FIREMEN WOULD HAVE TO GET ME DOWN AND THEY HAVE ENOUGH TO DO WITHOUT ME ADDING TO THIER WOES. I ADMIRE AND THANK ALL FIREMEN AND WOMEN FOR THIER WONDERFUL WORK.

MICHAEL IS A "FIXER-UPPER" WHEN WE ARE SAD, FRIGHTENED, WHATEVER WE MAY BE FEELING HE COMES ALONG AND "FIXES" OUR FEELINGS. OOOH MICHAEL, WE ADORE YOU AND THANK YOU. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I haven't been around much lately but was thinking of this thread and everyone on it over the holiday weekend.

Irene,

Once again, your posts leave me in awe......so beautiful and heartfelt. You and Loretta continue to send pearls of wisdom my way and I so appreciate it.

My nephew who has been in Iraq since September had to take an early leave, so he was home for Christmas. It was really great to see him and he is doing well. Unfortunately he leaves on his return trip today. Having him home for Christmas was the best gift his Mother received. He didn't tell her he was coming home. Imagine her surprise when he called from the airport and asked her to pick him up!

Oh well, I've got to go. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year in case I don't 'talk' to you guys until next year.

God Bless everyone

MARLENE ANNE, READING ABOUT YOUR NEPHEW COMING HOME FOR CCHRISTMAS REALLY PUT A LUMP IN MY THROAT. I'M GLAD HE WAS ABLE TO BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS AND BE WITH FAMILY. THE TIME WAS SHORT BUT DURING THAT SHORT TIME THE LOVE WAS LONG. HOW I WISH AND PRAY ALL OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN COULD COME HOME . I THANK YOUR NEPHEW FOR GUARDING THE FREEDOM I LOVE SO VERY MUCH. MAY 2007 BLESS YOU YOUR FAMILY, I SO HOPE SOME DAY TO HAVE COFFEE WITH YOU ONCE MORE. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Today is a special day!!! quite frankly...a very special day...

Today its a YEAR of me being part of this great adventure...won´t repeat what everybody...ladies and gents...have said about this cozzy place our friend Irene has open up to all, we all know how we came here...but the best is we all know HOW WE HAVE GROWN...there have been many adventurous "trips", we have soar the skies, we have walked the praries...even gone on coverwagons...gone on bikes...sailed the oceans, etc...AND ITS BEEN ONE HECK OF A YEAR...we have cried, with saddness and joy...we have laughed together and about ourselves...all and all...we have joined together in prayers for our friends in need...lended a shoulder...gave positive "pushes" to our sometimes acking souls and most of all have brought smiles to our hearts. We wish each other "enough", send lots of much needed "splashes" and we have joined in "star gazezing"...here we are...people of all ages...both genders...just "smiling with our hearts"...hope to continue to do so...

So, many THANKS...to you special people!!! Let stardust lead our way...with a "special angel of song" singing his heart to all of us...ahhhh, how bright and sparkling are the stars tonight!!!

God Bless!!! May this year be more special cause I know "THE BEST IS YET TO COME".

PS. This year I hope to improve my writing skills in English...cause I know I sometimes don´t write things correctly...so please excuse my flaws!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor