irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

Irene,

The wonderful thing about my musical affair with Michael is that...I don't mind sharing him with everyone!

Johanne,

Beautiful posts!

Now ladies, here is one of the many things I am thankful for:

Mrs. McManus' special education autism class took a field trip today to see the annual High School Holiday Concert at Forest Park High School. There were many mothers accompanying the children.

One little boy was particularly happy that his mother had joined them for the trip. He asked her to sit next to him on the bus, and kissed her arm repeatedly.

When they got to the concert, they were greeted by Sponge Bob Squarepants, Big Bird, Snow White and Bear in the Big Blue House.

The kids sang along, clapped and danced during the concert, so expertly presented by the Forest Park High School Band. The little boy sat next to his mom, and hugged and kissed her after every song. He held her hand during each song, and enthusiastically greeted the characters that walked the aisles of the auditorium.

When the show was over, and Mrs. McManus' class was seated quietly on the bus, Mrs. McManus asked each of her students, one by one, what their favorite part of the concert was. This is a difficult question for children with Autism to answer, but answer they did.

"Tamara, what was your favorite part of the concert?" Mrs. M asked. Tamara paused, finger on her bottom lip, and then said: "Big Bird".

"Vincent, what was your favorite part of the concert?" Mrs. M asked. "Sponge Bob!" exclaimed Vincent loudly.

"Carlos, what was your favorite part of the concet?" Carlos took the opportunity to use his newest phrase. "It sucked", he said.

Ignoring his rudeness, Mrs. M turned to the little boy sitting next to his mom, and asked him, "Danny, what was your favorite part of the concert?" Without missing a beat, Danny stood up and said "Mommy!"

"Danny, that was not one of the choices," scolded Mrs. M. But...I...begged...to...differ!

And that is why I smiled all day long, and am smiling still!

And so I leave you with that smile on my face, and big bear hugs!

Mommy

Children have the clearest of understanding and know what touches them. They are also so honest... LOL.... I just love it.

Wonderful post, Andrea.

Can't wait to see those pics, Irene.....

Johanne... your posts left me thinking. I try every day to be thankful... when your feet hit the ground that's a first thank you.... Sometime, people can be so deep in "mood" they might forget how lucky they are just to be walking, talking, seeing, speaking, etc. Hard, sometimes to find a way to remind them. I suppose life has a way of helping them work through their problems and fears. Taking risks is part of that... I think. Too many people go through life and never take a risk. I have come to understand that without taking them, there isn't a lot of joy. The "Just Do It" is such a true statement. Life is a journey and we all need to "Just Do It"....

Hugs,

D

Ho!..Ho!..Ho!....It happened again...I go

to my little grocery store and Michael is belting out "Home"...And then I go in another and he is "Saving the last Dance".....He just loves me....He follows me everywhere.....

This has turned into such a delicious thread as of late....So many really good meaningful thoughts to digest.....I was just talking to one of my daughters....And I have to

share the laugh.....

We were discussing how the winds start to blow out of the blue.....The winds of life...We

can be just sailing.....No apparent waves in the

water...not even a ripple.....

And all of a sudden something hits the jugular.....And I was remarking to her....Its

not so much about details as it is our ability

to maintain a calm attitude....And control and

discipline.....

I was mentioning to her what I read in the

Dear Abby column that this lady was whining....

"I don't want to have his family and my family

for Christmas at the same time...Every year...He

won't have a separate get together...He wants it

at the same time and together....Why do I always

have to say yes to everything I don't want to?

Do I have to?.....Tne reply that came back

was..."Yes you do...Because when you married him

you married his family".....

I said to my daughter....I remember years

ago at this meeting I was at....It was explained

this way..."We are tall oak trees....With our own ideas and certain to make them work....And then comes the Wind so powerful....If we don't

bend...We'll break.....

The ending of the story...Was that we all

have to learn to bend.....There is no other way.....This life isn't about who can stand the

straightest and the tallest....It is about who

can endure the weather of life....It is about

who can learn to bend.....

So I said to my daughter....Why do you think I look like this...I've turned into a

dang pretzel......

We laughed....What else is there to do.....

Well....Catch you all later....

Gram Irene.....

GOOD EVENING AMBER, AND ALL FRIENDS,

MY SYMPATHY TON ALL ALLERGY SUFFERS. THE WIND IS GUSTING CAUSING THE DUST TO FLY. MY NOSE IS SO RED IT COULD GUIDE SANTA.

ANDREA, I KNEW THE CHILD WOULD BE DANNY. IT JUST SOUNDED LIKE SOMETHING HE WOULD DO. YOU MAYBE FACING BAD TIMES BUT, THE LOVE DANNY HAS FOR YOU IS SECURE AS YOUR LOVE FOR HIM IS SECURE, NOTHING ON EARTH WILL EVER CHANGE THAT. I ENJOYED MY TRIP WITH YOU TO THE HOILDAY CONCERT.

IRENE, EVERY TIME I SEE A PRETZEL FROM NOW ON, I'LL SAY" HI TWERP" HAA HAA

DARY, "JUST DO IT" REMINDED ME OF WHAT MY PAPA ALWAYS SAID TO ME " DON'T TELL ME ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO, DO IT THEN SHOW ME" I FOUND MYSELF SAYING THE SAME TO MY CHILDREN..I GUESS WE PASS ON FROM ONE GENERATION TO THE NEXT,GREAT ADVICE, IT'S UP TO THEM TO TAKE IT.

"GOD SAID NO"

I ASKED GOD TO TAKE AWAY MY HABIT.

GOD SAID "NO"

IT'S NOT FOR ME TO TAKE AWAY, BUT FOR YOU TO GIVE UP"

I ASKED GOD TO GIVE ME HAPPINESS

GOD SAID "NO" I GIVE YOU BLESSINGS, HAPPINESS IS UP TO YOU.

ENJOY YOUR EVENING. SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Loretta,

Today was my last day with the Autism Society. Normally, I would collect my monthly paycheck on the first of the month in which I work. That paycheck goes directly to our mortgage.

On Friday, I will not have that paycheck. We have some cushion, but not much. Carlos, the kids and I sat around the table trying to pick a name for the puppy I will be picking up in Iowa this weekend.

We didn't come up with one, but we enjoyed trying.

When we were finished with that, and sending the kids off to bed, Carlos came in to our room, gave me a big hug, and said, "Honey, I know you're thinking you shouldn't have quit, and worrying about what comes next, but you are a person of great integrity and character. You are intelligent, outgoing, and good at everything you try. You will find a job. Don't doubt what you did, because they publicly attacked your character, and integrity, and I cannot allow you to stay in a job where the two things that define you are attacked!"

He continued, "We're all together, and we will be all together wherever we end up, and that's what counts!"

Jesse, who no doubt was listening in the hallway came in and handed me a coupon for a great big bear hug, and I knew that I am so blessed, that God will provide for us!

How wealthy we are! I am surrounded by love and warmth, and I am confident that the window I am looking for will become apparent very soon!

So once again, thank you all for being so wonderfully supportive and caring!

I will go to sleep tonight with good thoughts!

Sending Cyber Hugs to all of you!

Andrea

Wise words ladies, I'm learning a lot here.

I should be able to talk to my twin granddaughters give them some words of wisdom I'm hoping when they are old enough. Right now I'm just enjoying the little angels tremendously. I only have one son, who is the dearest to me- we have a great relationship and I love watching him with his daughters. He's a good daddy~ It's amazing looking at your son and realizing it's his turn now-

wow! am I getting that old? icon_wink.gif

Johanne, it's nice to see you on board again!

Love to all of you!

icon_smile.gif

Diane

ANDREA, YOU KNOW WEALTH OF THE HEART. BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

DIANE, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, LOOKING AT YOUR SON BEING A DADDY, I LOOK AT MY SON WHO IS A GRANDPA THEN I TOO ASK, WHERE DID THOSE YEARS GO?

HERE'S ANOTHER "GOD SAID NO"

I ASKED GOD TO MAKE MY SPIRIT GROW.

GOD SAID, NO. YOU MUST GROW ON YOUR OWN, BUT I WILL PRUNE YOU TO MAKE YOU FRUITFUL.

HAVE HAPPY PRETTY DREAM. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Dear Amber,

Dear friends,

This is for all of us who have lost a loved one in the past year and the years before.

The following poem was written by a mother in honor of her 13-year-old daughter

who passed away at Christmas time a few years ago.

Christmas in Heaven...

I see the countless Christmas trees

around the world below

With tiny light, like Heaven's stars

reflecting on the snow.

The sight is so spectacular,

please wipe away that tear,

For I am spending Christmas

with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs

that people hold so dear

But the sounds of music can't compare

with the Christmas choir up here.

I have no words to tell you

of the joy their voices bring

For it is beyond description

to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me,

I see the pain inside your heart

for I am spending Christmas

with Jesus Christ this year.

I can't tell you of the splendor

or the peace here in this place

Can you just imagine Christmas

with our Savior face to face?

I'll ask Him to lift your spirit

as I tell Him of your love

so then pray for one another

as you lift your eyes above.

Please let your hearts be joyful

and let your spirit sing

for I am spending Christmas in Heaven

and I'm walking with the King.

~By Wanda Bencke~

May your day be a beautiful one!!!!

Johanne

Dear Amber and dear friends...

I think this story best sums up what Christmas should be all about: SHARING, HOPE, LOVE. Here's my splash for today...

The Christmas Spririt...

It's just a small, white envelope stuck among the branches of our Christmas tree. No name, no identification, no inscription. It has peeked through the branches of our tree for the past 10 years or so...

It all began because my husband Mike hated Christmas---oh, not the true meaning of Christmas, but the commercial aspects of it-overspending...the frantic running around at the last minute to get a tie for Uncle Harry and the dusting powder for Grandma---the gifts given in desperation because you couldn't think of anything else.

Knowing he felt this way, I decided one year to bypass the usual shirts, sweaters, ties and so forth. I reached for something special just for Mike. The inspiration came in an unusual way.

Our son Kevin, who was 12 that year, was wrestling at the junior level at the school he attended; and shortly before Christmas, there was a non-league match against a team sponsored by an inner-city church. These youngsters, dressed in sneakers so ragged that shoestrings seemed to be the only thing holding them together, presented a sharp contrast to our boys in their spiffy blue and gold uniforms and sparkling new wrestling shoes.

As the match began, I was alarmed to see that the other team was wrestling without headgear, a kind of light helmet designed to protect a wrestler's ears. It was a luxury the ragtag team obviously could not afford.

Well, we ended up walloping them. We took every weight class. And as each of their boys got up from the mat, he swaggered around in his tatters with false bravado, a kind of street pride that couldn't acknowledge defeat.

Mike, seated beside me, shook his head sadly, "I wish just one of them could have won," he said. "They have a lot of potential, but losing like this could take the heart right out of them."

Mike loved kids - all kids-and he knew them, having coached little league football, baseball and lacrosse. That's when the idea for his present came.

That afternoon, I went to a local sporting goods store and bought an assortment of wrestling headgear and shoes and sent them anonymously to the inner-city church. On Christmas Eve, I placed the envelope on the tree, the note inside telling Mike what I had done and that this was his gift from me.

His smile was the brightest thing about Christmas that year and in succeeding years. For each Christmas, I followed the tradition---one year sending a group of mentally handicapped youngsters to a hockey game, another year a check to a pair of elderly brothers whose home had burned to the ground the week before Christmas, and on and on.

The envelope became the highlight of our Christmas. It was always the last thing opened on Christmas morning and our children, ignoring their new toys, would stand with wide-eyed anticipation as their dad lifted the envelope from the tree to reveal its contents. As the children grew, the toys gave way to more practical presents, but the envelope never lost its allure.

The story doesn't end there. You see, we lost Mike last year due to dreaded cancer. When Christmas rolled around, I was still so wrapped in grief that I barely got the tree up. But Christmas Eve found me placing an envelope on the tree, and in the morning, it was joined by three more. Each of our children, unbeknown to the others, had placed an envelope on the tree for their dad.

The tradition has grown and someday will expand even further with our grandchildren standing around the tree with wide-eyed anticipation watching as their fathers take down the envelope.

Mike's spirit, like the Christmas spirit, will always be with us.

~Author Unknown~

Let the light inside each and everyone of you illuminate the world...

Johanne

Here's a funny one... Let it make your hearts light and merry!!!

The B-B-Bible Salesman

A man came into a shop with a 'Salesman Wanted' sign in a window.

He went up to the owner and said, "I-I-I w-w-waannn-t the j-joooob-b."

"I don't know if this job would suit you because of your speaking impediment," said the owner.

"I h-h-havvve a w-wi-wiiiife and s-s-s-six k-kkkids, iiii-I re-really neeeed thi-thi-this j-j-job!" said the man.

"O.K. Here are three Bibles. Go out and sell them." said the owner.

So the man went out and came back an hour later.

"H-here-sss your m-m-money." said the man.

The owner was impressed, so he gave the man a dozen more Bibles and sent him out.

The man came back in two hours and said, "Her-ers y-yooour m-m-money."

The owner said, "This is fantastic. You sold more Bibles in three hours than anyone has sold in a week. Tell me, what do you say to the people when they come to the door?"

"W-welllll," said the man, "I r-r-ring the d-door bell, a-a-and s-s-say 'H-Hel-Hello, M-m-maaaaddam, d-d-do you w-w- want t-t t-to buy thi-thi-this B-B-Bible, oooor d-d-do y-you w-w-want m'me t-toooo read it t-t-t-t-to you?"

~author unknown~

I just love it!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Johanne

Rita, Andrea, Darryl, Diane...

Diane, it's great to be back home... I feel soooo much better now that I'm here. As you said it Darryl, I feel like I got my two feet on the ground.

Rita, your comments make me smile!!! Andrea, you are blessed with the love of two beautiful angels...

Your kind notes cheer me up!!! Thank you for your time.

I wish you all enough...

Johanne

Here's a little something I just "accidently" stumbled upon... My aunt sent it to me many week ago but never got to read it until today. Accident??? I think not... Coincidence??? I think not... Miracle??? Oh yes!!! Just let it "talk" to you...

Have you ever been just sitting there and all of a sudden you feel like doing something nice for someone you care for? THAT'S GOD talking to you through the Holy Spirit.

Have you ever been down and out and nobody seems to be around for you to talk to? THAT'S GOD wanting you to talk to Him.

Have you ever been thinking about somebody that you haven't seen in a long time and then next thing you know you see them or receive a phone call from them? THAT'S GOD. There is no such thing as coincidence.

Have you ever received something wonderful that you didn't even ask for, like money in the mail, a debt that had mysteriously been cleared, or a coupon to a department store where you had just seen something you needed, but couldn't afford? THAT'S GOD knowing the desires of your heart.

Have you ever been in a situation and you had no clue how it was going to get better, how the hurting would stop, how the pain would ease, but now you look back on it.

THAT'S GOD passing us through tribulation to see a brighter day.

Do you think that this e-mail was accidentally sent to you?

NO! I was thinking of you! !

Keep this going. You have no idea which one of your e-mail buddies could use a little hope today

Dear God...

I know you're watching over me

And I'm feeling truly blessed

For no matter what I pray for

You always know what's best!

I have this circle of E-mail friends,

Who mean a lot to me;

Some days I "send" and "send,"

At other times, I let them be.

I am so blessed to have these friends,

With whom I've grown so close;

So this little poem I dictate to them,

Because to me they are the "Most"!

When I see each name download,

And view the message they've sent;

I know they've thought of me that day,

And "well wishes" were their intent.

So to you, my friends, I would like to say,

Thank you for being a part;

Of all my daily contacts,

This comes right from my heart.

God bless you all is my prayer today,

I'm honored to call you "friend";

I pray God will keep you safe,

Until we write again.

~author unknown~

Johanne

My Dearest Ladies and Anthony,

First of all, I want to deeply apologize for that totally imappropriate post I did a few days ago. When I looked back on it I saw that it was filled with such negativity and sadness, I felt it was totally inappropriate for Irene's lovely thread, which is a tribute to Amber and her son's magnificent talent. I was so appalled at what I wrote in that post that I deleted it. It doesn't belong in a place filled with such love and caring and positive thoughts. Yes..............I said positive thoughts.

However, I do admit that I have learned so much from coming here and I have grown so much by the kindness coming from all of you, and even though I have not been posting much lately it is such a joy to see how wonderfully you all treat one another and how supportive you all are. It just warms me from head to toe!

I continue to be very moved particularly by Irene's splashes as well as Johanne and Loretta, but this week most of all it has been Andrea who has inspired me to become a better person and to overlook the temporary shortcomings and problems in our lives. She has contributed a great deal to my psyche, and I thank you for that, Andrea, and to all you ladies (and other names I have missed). You all are so dear.

Barring a big snowstorm, Marc and I are so very much looking forward to meeting Andrea in person on Saturday, and with her permission next week I will be fortunate enough to post our photos together here on this thread. Way to go, Andrea, thanks so much! Can't wait to meet you.

With that said, I would love the opportunity to meet the rest of you who participate so lovingly on this thread.

Most of all, thank you, Irene, for starting this in the first place last year. Somehow I was drawn to it and it is here I'll stay.

Have a wonderful day, Ladies, and Anthony!

Laurie icon_biggrin.gif

Ditto to what you said Laurie!!!

Wishing you, Marc and Andrea a wonderful day on Saturday. May it be the follow-up to a beautiful friendship that has first started on this fantabulous thread...

Will be thinking of you on Saturday.

Johanne

First of all before I begin the day of @#$%^&* this is going to be short....But I had to tell you I heard Bing Crosby sing "Have you met

Mrs. Jones?"....And with Michael singing it ...

Might I just add it will be too darling.....

Need I add He could sing "Row Row your Boat"

And it would be a masterpiece.....I do love that

boys voice....Just a tinge!.....He also sang on

Music Choice..."Quando Quando".....I told you that he loves me....He shows up wherever I am...

Short enough?....Your splashes are just

delicious.....I love you all.....Till later...

Gram Irene

I could just imagine Michael singing 'Have You Met Miss Jones'he will sing it sooo wellll with that beautiful voice I think it will be a very swinging song. but dosen't he just put his heart & soul into all his songs the Darling Man!!!

Andrea, I had to hop on and tell you that my Ethan (5 years) came to sit by me while I was reading your last post, and he said “That’s a really cute picture, Mom. Who is that?” So I told him, “That’s my friend Andrea’s kids. That’s Jesse and that’s her brother Danny.” And he said, “They look really nice, like they could be my friends. I hope I get to meet them someday.” Isn’t that perfect?! I told him I hope he does too. Then I read Laurie’s post about meeting you this weekend, and I got so excited for you all. Someday we’ll all get together and have a giant thread party, but until then I’ll be content think about you and Laurie and Marc meeting on Saturday and I’ll smile.

By the way, I think our kids would be friends.

Last week I walked down the hall to Ethan’s classroom, and noticed that everybody in the class had a little piece of artwork on the wall that said what they were thankful for. Most of the kids in the class had listed one of their toys or some kind of food, but when I finally came across my little Ethan’s it just said “I’m thankful for my Mom.” I know how you felt on that bus. For all the difficulties, the little times like that make it all worth it, don’t they?

Johanne, I loved your splashes this week—especially the one about the envelopes on the tree. I had to save that one. It sure is good to have you back. You were gone even longer than I was.

Loretta, I love your “God Said No” thoughts too. I especially needed the one about asking for happiness. It was good to be reminded that it’s up to me to be happy no matter what the circumstances.

Laurie, you should know that nobody here will fault you for saying what you feel on this thread. We all have those negative days and share them along with the good. You’re sweet to apologize, but I for one certainly wasn’t offended by what you shared with us. Plus, a few extra prayers from your friends here can’t hurt when you’re having a tough time, right?

Daryl, I found so much wisdom in your little statement: “I guess, when words don't say it and we can't change it, then letting go is all we have.” It was simply put, but so profound.

Anthony, in whatever range you find your voice, I’m sure it is angelic.

Gram, what do you mean short!? Haven’t you learned by now not to make New Year’s Resolutions that you know are unreasonable? Plus, how would we benefit from all your sweetness and wisdom if you didn’t just say whatever is on your mind?

And to all my lovelies, I have been away for a while, but you are never far from my thoughts as this place has become a part of me. I’m so glad to call you all my friends.

Love and Hugs,

Wendy

DEAR AMBER, LOVELY FRIENDS,

I REALLY WAS NOT GOING TO POST TONIGHT AS MY JAW IS STILL UNHAPPY THAT I HAD DENTAL WORK DONE TODAY. I SAT IN THE DENTAL CHAIR, THE NOVOCAINE HAD TAKEN EFFECT, SUDDENLY MY TEETH DIDN'T FEEL LIKE MINE,THEY FELT HUGE, LIKE A DONKEYS TEETH, YOU KNOW, WHEN THEY GO HEE HAAW. I CLOSED MY EYES AS THE DENTIST STARTED HIS ARTISTRY ON MY BACK TOOTH, THEN I MADE THE MISTAKE OF OPENING MY EYES, THERE WAS THE DENTAL ASST. WITH THAT SALIVA SUCKER IN MY MOUTH,THE DENTIST, WITH HIS TWO EYES ALMOST IN MY MOUTH AND A MASK OVER HIS MOUTH. I THOUGHT OF THE "LONE RANGER" YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO LAUGH AND HOW I HAD TO RESTRIAN MYSELF. QUICKLY I THOUGHT OF THE DENTAL BILL AND NO LONGER FELT LIKE LAUGHING.

WENY, IT'S SOOO GOOD TO SEE YOU. YOUR ETHAN, IS A HEART STEALER. THE PURE OPEN LOVE OF YOUR CHILD TOUCHED ME. I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS.

HERE IS ANOTHER "GOD SAID NO"

I ASKED GOD TO GRANT ME PATIENCE

GOD SAID, NO. PATIENCE IS A BY PRODUCT OF TRIBULATIONS, IT ISN'T GRANTED, IT IS EARNED.

EVERY ONE HAVE A NICE EVENING.

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Joahanne, your stories have hit my heart tonight~ (wiping tears away) it brought my dad to mind, I lost him 6 mos. ago just made me feel so good reading this and thinking yes, that's it, dad's going to spend Christmas in heaven with the King.

Loretta, here's me giving you a hug, and smilin' right back at you~ Your God Said No, is so poignant, and yes we get our children ready for life but must let them go on their own, thats what is so hard-

I consider you all my friends here and love coming to the board after work to visit and keep in touch. You are all truly unique and bring me such a warm feeling with your wonderful posts!

"..you could take bubble baths in the depths of his comforting baritone.." Berliner Morgenpost

Johanne, I so love this statement, and oooh how true~ maybe I'll go take one now!! icon_biggrin.gif

hmmmmmm

icon_smile.gif

Diane

Oh Loretta, I just had to laugh when you described your dental visit. I, too, will have one of THOSE days in early January and I'm already thinking about the bill that comes with it! I am so NOT looking forward to it. Maybe I can get him to play some of Michael's music while I'm in the chair. icon_wink.gif You made my day! icon_biggrin.gif

Joanied

Buble's Brunette Babe #204

ATM #33

icon_cool.gif

OMG, Loretta, I just got back from the dentist myself around 6:10 tonight, and felt the very same way as you, with the dentist's eyeballs right near my mouth goodness, then Heather, the darling assist. with the dry syringe in one hand and the water spritzer in the other, and me trying not to gag or throw water back at them! I have to have a crown, so I was there for 2 1/2 hrs tonight, and my jaw is killing me!

Oh well, gotta keep the choppers good. icon_biggrin.gif

Don't know if I even want to try and eat it's pretty sore. Oh, I'll munch at something I guess.

Bublé Hugs,

Diane

HI JOANIED, THE DENTIST BILL MAKES ME CRINGE BUT THINK OF POOR GEORGE WASHINGTON AND WOODEN TEETH. OH MY GOSH, IMAGINE IF ALL WE HAD TO REPLACE OUR TEETH WITH WERE WOODEN TEETH, INSTEAD OF TOOTH PASTE, WE'D BE USING "PLEDGE" . HAA HAA

DIANE, I HOPE YOUR JAW ISN'T HURTING THATS A LONG TIME TO HAVE THE MOUTH OPNED WIDE.THANK YOU FOR THE SMILE AND HUG, MY JAW NEEDED THAT.

EVERY ONE STAYBWARM AND HAVE HAPPY PRETTY DREAMS.

God... I love this thread......

For so many reasons.... But, mainly..... ALL OF YOU!

AMBER...... Come back and visit us.

This is the Best Place.

Hugs,

D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor