irene hope

"Mom Amber Bublé....Got a Minute?"

15,281 posts in this topic

Laurie and Marc...

It has a nice ring to it... Laurie and Marc... Marc and Laurie... Hahahahahaha!!!!

It's great to have you both here!!! Keep it up!!!

Do you each have a computer??? Or are you at the same one and taking turns to post???

BTW... What does IAG mean????

Have yourselves a great weekend!!!

Johanne

GOOD EVENING LOVING FRIENDS,

THIS THREAD IRENE STARTED FOR LOVELY AMBER IS GROWING AND GROWING WHICH MEANS, LOVE IS GROWING. LIKE THE SONG SAYS, " WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS LOVE SWEET LOVE" WE ARE HELPING THE CAUSE TO GIVE THE WORLD WHAT IT HAS TO LITTLE OF. LOVE

MARC, I READ YOUR POST WITH CHILLS GOING UP MY SPINE. YOUR HONEST AND UNDERSTANDING OF FEELINGS AND LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL. I DO HOPE YOU'LL KEEP ON POSTING. MICHAEL HAS OPENED MANY OF US WHOSE FEELINGS WERE BEING DENIED. THAT VOICE OF HIS UNLEASHED FEELINGS AND GAVE US EACH OTHER TO EXPRESS THEM.. IT'S NO WONDER WE ALL LOVE THAT BOY FROM BARNABY. MARC YOU AND YOUR SWEET (HOT LOOKING ) WIFE ARE LIVING A LOVE STORY, NOT A MOVIE OR A TV SHOW BUT, THE REAL THING. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE OF YOUR POSTS.

MICHAEL HAS BEEN PRAISED FOR HIS GOD GIVEN VOICE FROM ONE END OF THE PLANET TO THE OTHER AND HE REMAINS KIND AND RESPECTS HIS FANS. HE MAKES THE TIME TO LET HIS FANS KNOW HE CARES. HOW EASY IT WOULD BE AFTER GIVING A CONCERT THAT HE DUCKS OUT THE BACK WAY SO NOT TO BE BOTHERED BY PEOPLE. THIER ARE ARTISTS THAT DO THAT. NOT "MY HERO OF SONG" TIRED AS HE MAY BE AND AT TIMES NOT FEELING WELL,HE'LL SIGN OUR PIECES OF PAPER. I THINK IT GOES BACK TO THE "GOLDEN RULE, DO ONTO OTHERS ,AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU" AAAW MICHAEL, WE FOUND OUR GOLD IN YOU. LOOOOVE YOU.

GEE, I'VE BEEN GABBING FOR AWHILE NOW, SOOO I'LL SAY GOOD NIGHT. SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

quote:
Originally posted by Ditto:

Laurie and Marc...

It has a nice ring to it... Laurie and Marc... Marc and Laurie... Hahahahahaha!!!!

It's great to have you both here!!! Keep it up!!!

Do you each have a computer??? Or are you at the same one and taking turns to post???

BTW... What does IAG mean????

Have yourselves a great weekend!!!

Johanne

Oh, Johanne, you asked what IAG meant. That was from Michael's Totally Blonde movie. It means It's All Good. He kept using those initials in the movie until at the end the audience found out what it meant.

It's kind of appropriate for this thread, don't you think?

OMG!!!

I must of missed this!!!

I never noticed that Michael used those initials... When exactly did he use them???

Yeah!!! You're right!!! It is appropriate for sure!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Johanne

Johanne,

I only saw Totally Blonde twice, but from what I remember the initials IAG came up 2 or 3 times in the movie when he was talking to his girlfriend. He would say "IAG" and we couldn't figure it out until the movie ended and it showed him married with kids and his little girl, I believe, came up to him and said "It's all good, Daddy" or something like that. For those who remember, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Has anyone found a review of the Albq. concert written by Daryl yet? Kat's was great. I think Daryl may have been closer to the stage, but not sure.

Hugs to all...........................

Hi Loretta & Daryl!

WOW! What an incredibly generous, loving and caring gesture you made Daryl when you asked Michael to speak to Loretta by phone Wed. night! How beautiful and so typical for Michael to be a part of it! And, Loretta, you are so deserving to be given that magical moment with Michael. The happiness, surprise and love shown by this act speaks volumes about the character of all three of you!!

This one tiny incident has a much deeper meaning, going far beyond someone doing something nice for another. It's meaning, for me, is that Michael Bublé is the most caring, loving, appreciative and genuine entertainer out there today and he attracts people who share those attributes. Daryl, you are truly a warm, wonderful and loving lady, who has given a beautiful gift to not only Loretta, but to all of us here who share in this wonderful world called Bubléland!!! God bless you for your actions.

To Marc (HappyHeart)~I don't think I've ever read a more poignant love letter, which you so generously addressed to all of the board members, to Amber, to Michael and to your beautiful wife, Laurie! Your words are so touching and I thank you for sharing your thoughts and emotions with us! (Laurie~you have one very special guy there!!!)

I'm so happy and grateful to be a part of this wonderful community!

Take care everyone,

Betty

GOOD EVENING AMBER, AND LOVING FRIENDS,

THIS TIME OF YEAR THE TREES ARE PUTTING ON A SHOW FOR US. THE BRIGHT ORANGES, YELLOWS, REDS, REALLY BREATHTAKING. UNFORTUNETLY THE SOUTHERN STATES DON'T SEE THE GREAT CHANGE. NEXT WEEK WE ARE GOING TO SHEBOYGAN, WI. FOR A 57 YEAS HIGH SCHOOL REUNION PICNIC, AM TOLD THE TREES ARE GORGEOUS.

BETTY YOUR POST IS LOVELY. DARYLD AND MICHAEL ARE SPECIAL, GIVING PEOPLE.

OUR DOG "YAHOO' ISN'T QUITE A YEAR, DISCOVERED HE COULD GROWL. HERE IS THIS 13 LB. TOY POODLE GOING AROUND GROWLING IN A VERY DEEP TONE. I THINK HE SURPRISED HIMSELF. HAA HAA SURE MAKES ME LAUGH.

HOW SAD OUR LIFE WOULD BE WITHOUT LAUGHTER. THERE ARE MANY KIND OF LAUGHS, THE TIMID LAUGHER WHO HOLDS THIER FINGERS OVER THIER MOUTHS, THEN THERE'S THE ONE WHO SHOULDERS DO ALL THE ACTION, NO SOUND, THE KNEE SLAPPER, THE STOMPER, OF COURSE THE BELLY SHAKER. AS OUR DEAR MICHAEL WOULD SAY, "IAG"

SPEAKING OF MICHAEL, I THINK I'LL STOP TALKING, PUT A LOG IN THE FIREPLACE AND PUT MY MICHAEL MUSIC ON. GOOD NIGHT.

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

I thank all you ladies for the warm welcome for Marc. I just knew that would happen and I told him so. The people on this thread are incredible.

And yes, Marc definitely is a keeper icon_wink.gif I'm so thankful that he shares my appreciation of Michael Buble with me. LOL ----- that makes it easier for me to justify spending so much money for front row tickets at concerts for next tour! icon_eek.gif

It's leave-turning time here, too, and the days have been so gorgeous, but the weatherpeople are talking four-letter words these days for next week..............dare I type it? S..N...O...W.

Granted, I was raised here in cold Minnesota, but I have lived in the southern states and have truly grown to appreciate the warm weather that the south has to offer and hate these 6 months of winter with a passion. Most people up here love the four seasons and all the changes, so I am in the very tiny minority. I just am a warm weather person. Someone PLEASE help us win the lottery so we can get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I think I'll be naughty and repeat that awful four-letter word again, over and over. Maybe if I do, I will get used to it and start to like it (or not!) Here goes..........SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW.

Nope, repeating doesn't make it any more palatable to me!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn.

Loretta, have a safe trip, Hon! Don't get too cold up in the north country.

I hope you all have a very good Sunday.

Hugs,

Laurie

To Amber, the lovely ladies on this thread, and one very wonderful gent icon_wink.gif:

I received this photo as an email this morning from a friend whom I cherish. Please click on the link below to see it.

Here's the copy of the email that came with it:

Dear All:

This photo is a very rare one, taken by NASA. This kind of event occurs once in 3000 years.

This photo has done miracles in many lives.

Make a wish ... you have looked at the eye of God.

Surely you will see the changes in your life within a day.

Whether you believe it or not, don't keep this mail with you.

Pass this at least to 7 persons.

God bless you.

This is a picture NASA took with the hubble telescope.

Called "The Eye of God".

Too awesome to delete. It is worth sharing.

It's kind of an awesome photo and I wanted to share it with all of you this Sunday morning. My very, very best wishes to you all!

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/jus...06/eyeofGod.jpg

Laurie

Laurie thanks for the photo...its breathtaking...

Hon, you want warm weather always how about taking some from me...its so hot down here I think I´m melting away...wish for some cold weather. Over the passing years its become hotter every year, the very HOT months ended with september (august being the hottest) but since people down here keep on tearing down our trees and "planting" cement...its becoming unberable...to give you an idea...where I live I didn´t need to use any artificial cooling systems...just the natural breeze...now all the small montains and trees are gone...and its hot as hell!!! so once in awhile I wish for what I had in my childhood...windy, cold days in Chicago...probably I don´t know what I´m asking for...cause so many months of cold...brrrrrr.

Ok, we should wish for a "go between"...

Take care and be prepared for "old man winter"...me...I´ll keep melting awayyyyy!!!

{In any message ever written there may be

something therein that may be healing...Within

the messages I write...They are healing to me...

But sometimes through another persons eyes...You

see things on a different level}....

{And I welcome your comment if ever you have something to add....We all learn from each other}......Please join me....Whenever you

feel prompted.......

To Mom Amber Buble.....

From one Mom to another.....How does it feel to have a stomach that is in constant

perpetual motion and more resembles a Giant Roller Coaster or the Mickey Mouse Cup Ride at

Disneyland....and is by far a more accurate and

concise description than anything Webster could

enter into this pool of adjectives.......

And you are such a sweet beautiful kind..

loving...dear soul to be taken to school by one

to whom you have given birth to.....

You are not alone Amber.....All Moms are

taken to school by their children.....

They are our greatest teachers....Because

simply.....It is because we love them so.....

The deeper you love...The more you learn...

Because love lives in your heart....Your heart

is the schoolhouse that carries the pain...hurt

...The joy that is of a higher order than pleasure.....

Love is the magic we were given in Heaven..

..To help us keep the pieces of the Giant puzzle

of life touching each other....

Love is the key to understanding....And

it is this that most often saves our life and

is often our buffer.....

Love is a feeling that connects us to some-thing that is beautiful.....It is not something

we can put on the shelf and admire.....

Love is like a magnet to the heart....It

attaches itself to this little vital part of us.......

Love is so gracious and pays back when it

is in its rightful home.....It strengthens....It

stretches....And makes pliable.....And it brings

to the heart many of its friends.....Compassion

...empathy....gratitude....devotion....

We are indeed indebted to a gracious father

in heaven who gifts us with children who bring

to life within us that tiny bud that blossoms

into the greatest learning experience that is

possible on earth......

And a gift this great can only come on

the wings of the greatest power on earth which

is love......

Love to me.....Is more important than

the air I breathe...It is a feeling so precious

...That I cherish it beyond anything.....

It is the ultimate gift to be received or

that you can give.....

It keeps you warm....And yet you often feel

the breeze of angels wings surrounding you...And

you know they are there on assignment.....

We have a little cottage here on this thread that is our Love Cottage.....And it has

been put together one brick at a time....As each

of you have visited you have left a little drop

of mortar to cement between the bricks.....

Our little cottage is especially unique

as its bricks represent little places all over

the world.....And might I add they each have

brought so much love that has only fortified the

strength of its foundation.....

This is the magic of life.....Love is the

magic......

"The hand reaches out for what the heart

longs for."

We.... every single person on earth longs to

be loved...feel loved...You are drawn in your

subconscious to love....

Remember Andrea....The Mom of the Autism

boy who asked..."What is it that Michael gives

out that draws so many to him?"......Need I say

more?.....

Michael....Aside from his charm...And his

magnetism.....And his God given georgeous voice

and talent..He was given something that no one

has been able to describe.....Let alone me.....

He goes from place to place.....Among strangers

....All over the world...filling peoples cups...

The best I can do is .....He gives you

something that wasn't there before....But the

feeling is one that you have searched for....And

now it is so satisfying you can't let it go...

Could this magic be...He just makes people

feel loved?...Could it be as simple as that?....

This magic formula that Michael is spreading all over the world is not a modern day

something formulated in the science laboratories

........It is as old as Methusela.....

We were sent from Heaven with a heart full

of love......But someway somehow such a simple

thing like love is given a white-wash.....

Greed..Power...Lust...Pride....Are the Rules of Conduct that those of the Rich and Famous and those that most worship.. emulate....

Is this the white-wash?.....Whatever is or

what isn't......We all know what we feel.....And

It is as simple as that.....

I like to think....That we have someone up

there in the Heavens that is watching over us

and knows exactly what the world needs.....It is

so obvious...There is nothing wrong with the world....It is the people in it.....

And so we have this little songbird sent

to us to remind us Love is alive....It has always been within us....And we just needed

an awakening.....I love what Granpa Mitch called

Michael.....His Sunshine!.....

Sunshine makes it possible for you to see

things in the proper light.....A light that shines from Heaven.......Sometimes when the dark

clouds cover the sun.....Its hard to feel the

warmth.....But its still there.....

We have to wait till the clouds shift....

And what we feel reassures us ....That there

is love for us all.....In heaven and on earth...

Michael had to loved in heaven to carry such a powerful message to so many....And to be

received by so many....The message carries itself......It is so powerful......

We are meant to love...and be loved....And

to feel loved....This is Michaels Message....

And so Amber....It has to be worth the

whirlwind that your stomach goes through....You

have given birth to not only a beautiful son...

But a beautiful message....

He has been the sunshine in many many of

our days....Because the rays give Hope...Love..

Beauty....the ability to lift our spirits....To

Love is the forklift that takes a little lonely

spirit to Heaven......And that is some kind of

a gift.....You too must have been a chosen spirit in heaven.....You have been in the details of Michaels life from the very beginning

Who chose who....Doesn't really matter....

But it was a match surely made in heaven....As

there is no one more influential in a boys life

than a Mom.......In this case....How thankful we

all are.....For you...For Michael...And the powers that be for giving us your precious family to love.....

I broke my word again.....I can't post

short and I can't talk little.....But I will

continue to work on it....Forgive Me.....

It is difficult to stop sending praises

to the entity that has supplied us with a life

time of love......

Thank you...Thank you....Forever....Gram..

Chinaman say...

"Grama who luf

Sunshine....

Velly velly smaht...

Live many deys

To be velly smaht"....

DEAR AMBER, AND LOVELING FRIENDS.

"LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND, LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND" DON'T KNOW THE REST OF THE SONG BUT, THATS OKAY AS WE ARE LIVING PROOF OF THOSE WORDS. LIKE IRENE SAID, WE COME FROM ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD. WE ARE UNIFIED IN LOVE. IT ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF MICHAEL STEVEN BUBLE. THE FIRST TIME I HEARD MICHAEL SING, IT JARED MY "GRAY MATTER", NEVER HEARING ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE OR, RECIEVING THE "FEELINGS" I FELT FROM THIS ARTIST, I MAY BE AN OLD HEN BUT I STILL HAVE SOME SWOONING CLUCKS LEFT IN ME. ######-A-DOODLE- DOOOO. I TOLD YOU HE JARED MY "GRAY MATTER" BUT HERE IN THE "COTTAGE OF LOVE" YOU UNDERSTAND MY GLEE. IRENE, YOU KNOW HOW IT IS. JUST CAN'T HELP OURSELVES WHERE MICHAEL IS CONCERNED.

AMBER, YOU PROBLY WONDER HOW CAN A WOMAN, OLDER THAN MY MOTHER TALK AND FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT MY SON.??? IT'S VEEEERY EASY. HE REACHES ME. THE MIX OF YOU, LEWIS AND THE SECRET INGREDIENT THAT GOD ADDED MAKES IT VERRRY EASY . ######-A-DOODLE-DOOOO.

SPECIAL HUGS TO LEWIS, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

TOLD YOU MICHAEL JARED MY GRAY MATTER, I GOT MY CLUCKS AND ######-A-DOODDLE-DOS MIXED .I GUESS ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT THE HEN AND ROOSTER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

IRENE, oh my!!!!! Your words are such a beautiful expression of the truth--another unbelievable post as always!!!! Thank you soooo much! You are an amazing person, and again, I enjoyed it very much!

LORETTA-- Oh, Loretta, we're thrilled to hear that Michael talked to you on the phone!!! You certainly deserve it!!! Isn't Daryl a lovely lady? We're so happy she did that! It's wonderful!

Thank you, also, for your great, humorous post from today! It really cheered me up as always!!!

Both of you, please take care!

Love,

Jo

LAURIE and MARC--

Marc, it's such a good feeling to read your lovely post!!! To hear of your love for Laurie--and hers for you--is so special! I've always enjoyed her entertaining posts and look forward to reading more from both of you!!!

Oh yes, Laurie, thank you so much for that very interesting and beautiful photo you posted! Wow, its title seems very appropriate doesn't it?

Take care!

Jo

LAURIE AND MARC,

THAT PHOTO, I SEEN BEFORE BUT THE IMPACT, IS THE SAME, THANK YOU FOR SHARING. MY NEPHEW MIKE IS A PIOLT FOR A MAJOR AIR LINE BEFORE THAT HE WAS AN INSTRUCTOR IN THE AIR FORCE ON T 38'S. WHAT HE LOVED DOING WAS PLAYING IN THE CLOUDS, FLYING UPSIDE DOWN. UP THERE IN THE CLOUDS HE FELT CLOSER TO GOD. I'D LIKE TO SHARE A STORY ABOUT HIM, IT'S LONG BUT I'M VERY PROUD OF HIM

MIKE MADE A C.D.OF SONGS HE WROTE FOR HIS OWN PLEASURE, ALL THE SONGS ARE ABOUT AIRPLANES AS THAT IS HIS PASSION. HE GAVE A COPY OF THE C.D.TO HIS BROTHER RICH, WHO WORKED IN HOUSTON AND MET THE ASTRONAUTS WHO WERE GOING ON THE NEXT MISSION, ONE WAS A WOMAN WHO WHEN SHE HEARD MY NEPHEWS LAST NAME SAID 'I HAD A FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR BY THAT NAME", TURNED OUT MIKE WAS THAT INSTRUCTOR. RICH ASKED HER IF SHE WOULD SURPRISE MIKE BY TAKEING THE C.D. MIKE MADE WITH HER ON THE MISSION, SHE DID. SHE NOT ONLY TOOK IT WITH HER, SHE HAD HER PICTURE TAKEN HOLDING IT AT THE WINDOW FROM WHICH YOU CAN SEE EARTH. SHE HAD THE WHOLE CREW SIGN IT. WHEN THE CREW RETURNED SHE GAVE THE C.D.BACK TO RICH. RICH CALLED MIKE AND SAID "I'VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU". SOME SURPRISE. MIKE COULDN'T BELIVE THAT LITTLE C.D. HE MADE HAD GONE OUT OF SPACE AND BACK. HE TREASURES THAT C.D. AND PICTURE. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME TELL YOU THE STORY. ONE OF THE SONGS IS VERY SPECIAL TO ME , IT'S ABOUT HIS MOTHER {MY SISTER MICKEY WHO IS IN HEAVEN} SHE WOULD PACK A LUNCH AND TAKE MIKE AND HIS TWO BROTHERS TO THE AIRPORT AND WATCH PLANES COME AND GO. HE THANKED HER FOR HIS PASSION..

JOESPHINE YOU ARE SO SWEET. THANK YOU. GEE, THAT MICHAEL BUBLE HAS THE BEST FANS.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Good Day Everyone,

Thank you for your welcomes. Boy do I wish my husband was as romantic as Marc!

I was cleaning yesterday, (something I hate to do) and he wouldn't come near me,(I do get grumpy when I'm cleaning), so I put on Michael's Caught in the Act DVD to keep me company while I folded laundry. My son Danny, the one with Autism, came in, gave me a big hug and kiss and said, "Look Mommy, Michael Buuuuublay!" Did I train him well or what?

My husband is a musician, but he's also from Peru, and although he speaks perfect English, he tends to listen to the music, rather than the words, which he can rarely understand, because singing is different than speaking. So he doesn't get the whole Standards thing, and he absolutely hates it when I snap my fingers to the music.

But I guess he realized that I needed a lift, because the next time Danny came into the room, and I was scrubbing the bathroom floor, Carlos was behind him grinning. Danny said, "Look Mommy!", and snapped his fingers! Carlos had spent the whole afternoon teaching him how to do that, and they were both so proud! Of course I had to put on the CD, so we could all dance to Michael singing "Save The Last Dance", and Danny was snapping and dancing, and screaming laughing. They still didn't help me clean, but I felt so much better!

If only Michael knew that because I love his music so much, my son learned to snap his fingers! I would love to introduce the two someday. Danny loves music too, and it does wonders for him. He remembers both music and lyrics instantly, and is really good at playing the drums. So his other favorite song is Peroxide Swing. I have to repeat it a gazillion times when we're in the car. He calls it the bum ba da bum song.

I'm so enjoying this thread! The Buble Family is very lucky to have so many wonderful fans! I'm still working on getting a contact that will work with me on getting Michael to do a benefit concert for The Autism Society here in DC! Not only would that benefit so many people in the Autism Community, but it would do wonders for my job security icon_wink.gif!

Hugs to All!

Andrea

Awwww Andrea,

What a sweet story. The littlest things in life have such a profound affect on people. Thanks for sharing.

HI ANDREA , MAYBE CARLOS AND DANNY DIDN/T HELP GET THE LAUNDRY DONE OR THE FLOOR SCRUBBED BUT THEY SURE MADE YOUR SOUL HAPPY . SNAPPPING ONE'S FINGERS MAY SEEM SMALL BUT A CHILD WITH AUTISM, IT'S A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT. WHAT GRABBED MY HEART WAS, CARLOS SPENT ALL AFTERNOON TEACHING DANNY HE'S A GREAT FATHER. DANNY WAS BLESSED WITH YOU AND CARLOS FOR PARENTS, AS YOU WERE BLESSED WITH HIM FOR A SON.

MICHAEL'S MUSIC AND VOICE ARE A BLESSING. IT HAS HELPED SO MANY OF US IN A TIME WHEN OUR LIVES WERE NOT GOING SO RIGHT.

IF YOU DETECT A STINKY SMELL, IT'S THE SAUREKRAUT I'M MAKING. LOVE TO EAT IT BUT OOH, IT DOES SMELL UP THE HOUSE. TALK LATER, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU

Loretta,

Not a big fan of Saurkraut, I have to admit. Danny was upset today because he had to take the bus home. I was running late and couldn't pick him up. He yelled at me through his tears when I got home "Mommy, you have to pick me up! We have to hear the music...look..."(and he snapped his fingers!) He was so distraught! But after a hug and a kiss, and a little Buble tunes, he was happily off to his roomto watch Thomas the Tank Engine. I couldn't imagine life without my kids! I have a daughter Jesse, who is eleven. She doesn't have Autism, but she has lots of empathy.

Enjoy the Sauerkraut. We're having the ever favorite, Pasta.

Andrea

Loretta,

Just after I sent the last post, i opened the windows, and by golly, I can smell saurkraut! How'd you do that?

Andrea, Smilin' Back!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead