Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Livin' in Bubleland!

CONTROVERSY - Michael Buble on KOST 103 in Los Angeles!!!!

5 posts in this topic

I just heard on KOST 103.5 that Michael Buble will be on the Mark and Kim Show this Friday morning at 8:00 am (PT).

In case you haven't heard, Michael was supposed to be on two other times and cancelled. The last time he was a no show, Mark and Kim really reamed his management on the air. The calls started coming in wondering why an artist like Buble would leave a station like KOST out to dry. (KOST was a major supporter of Michael before people really knew about him.)

According to their producer's blog, Michael was really upset at the on air remarks - so it will be really interesting to see what he will say this Friday morning! I wonder if there will be an on air fight, or if they will make nice? BTW you can hear the interview here on Friday morning from anywhere in the world:

http://www.kost1035.com/pages/streaming.html

Should be interesting!

Thanks! I'll check it out! I bet it was just a misunderstanding of some sort. He's probably doing a phone interview and there was a mix-up about the date and time.

Hi All,

I just went to the KOST website and it said MB will be calling in at 8 am to give his side of the story. It couldn't be to bad, they still have him on their banner and a link to a video of CMI. I will be home in the morning to hear this!!!

Tuned in just in time to hear Everything on KOST this morning and Mark and Kim said Michael will be on the phone in the 8 o'clock hour on Friday and everyone in the room said "Yea Right!" They want to start taking bets to see if he calls. Then they said they do love him!

Thanks for posting this - I love KOST! I can't listen during that time (i'll be at work and can't stream it, my computer would have a siezure and die) but if someone could record it, I'd love to hear it. icon_smile.gif