Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

michaelsnewfan

Obsessed?

50 posts in this topic

I'm sure that there are people on this board who are OBSESSED with Michael. I'm talking about those who talk about him constantly, who go into debt to see him, you get the idea. <BR><BR>You know who are are, so it's time to 'fess up!

How obsessed are you?

A. Obsessed?! I'm more than obsessed! I want to marry him!

B. The people in my life (family, friends, co-workers) have told me on more than one occasion to GET A LIFE!

C. I like Michael, but I'm "low-key" about it. I don't "flaunt" it all over the place.

D. I keep my feelings to myself.

I have to admit that I'm equally obsessed with both Michael Bublé & Josh Groban! And the people that know me think it's just fine! icon_wink.gif

Yep - count me in with the Obsessed group. No better way to be!!!

icon_wink.gifI went to Paris from the UK last year simply because i would not see him in 2006! I also travel across London just to see him on TV and radio shows.So I think you can count me in.

I love him so muchhh!!! his voice just makes me crazy...... i would love to see him.... i would die to do that...... he is coming to europe this year.... and i´m going to kill myself to get money to see him in italy or in the uk!!!!!!!

ok now we have two Sarita's!!! how crazy is that!! i'm the sarita in apple valley california and boy i won't be going to Italy or the UK - so from now i'll sign my posts:

sarita in apple valley CA

that way we'll know who's who...:^)

I have been told on more then one occasion to get a life!!

I guess cause I constantly talk about him, sing his songs, listen to his music, have pics on my office desk and screen saver that people think Im obsessed.

Ahhh I don't care.

Caz

Count me also in to the veeeeery veeeeery OBSESSED!!!!!!Caz,you remember me my situation icon_biggrin.gif,same with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXMoondance

Here I am gals...another Michael Bublè addicted!!

I'm too much OBSESSED...I really need a doctor...or better I need Michael!!!Ah ah ah!

I'm listening "I'm your man" right now...I need to calm down!!!!!!he gives me fever when he sings that song!! icon_eek.gif

ah well, I like to think of it as not obscessed but dedicated! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't get outta bed and my feet touch the floor and I say another Bublé Day!

There is always something Michael each day. I might listen to a song, or theres an article about him, something. My mom called me last night and said he was on pbs channel 17 Kteh, and she got all excited. She said, " You have to put Michael on!!! I said, where? She says channel 17, bye I have to watch. Now, you have to know she's 86 and really likes him, thinks he's such a normal down to earth guy with all this talent. It was the dvd from 2005 that we've all watched many times. I watched it for a while, unfortunately had to leave the house. I had this big smile on my face though cause I got to see him again, and I have the dvd!. See it doesn't take much about Michael to make me smile.

Isn't it wonderful how he has this magnetism, we all are drawn to him because of that wonderfu voice but also who he is and just how nice a person he is. I hope he will always remain the same. I love the raw Michael as well. He's gritty, sensual, honest, and even the swearing kinda goes with that charm of his. Gotta love the guy! I love that Emily accepts him for who he is.

Well, this wasn't going to be that long---

icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

icon_smile.gif

Diane

I can't deny that I'm obsessed too!!

Although I try not to appear too obsessed to the people around me icon_wink.gif I'm listening to the new album day and night, I can't concentrate on anything but getting tickets....I'm thinking about going to 3 concerts although I can't really afford it...even thinking a icon_wink.gif bout not telling my family about the 3rd concert, or they would think I'm completly mad!!! icon_biggrin.gif So I think this does make me obsessed? icon_rolleyes.gif Not to mention the time I spend on this message board every day icon_wink.gif!!!!

Valeria: I know what you mean about "I'm your man".... icon_wink.gifI won't go into detail here, or I'll get kicked off the board....let me say this song inspires my imagination!! icon_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by AstiE:

Valeria: I know what you mean about "I'm your man".... icon_wink.gifI won't go into detail here, or I'll get kicked off the board....let me say this song inspires my imagination!! icon_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Ah ah ah!!!I'd be kicked off too!!Ah ah ah!

icon_eek.gif

well lonnie and i just got through seeing the delahoya/mayweather fight and now we are singing buble'...(mayweather won, if anyones interested!) (haha) anyways...we are in love with michael's voice....he's the best! (ok so what, if we had just a few beers!) we're having a hell of time singing to michael here in texas!! (yep, we're obsessed with michael's gorgeous sexy voice!) icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

~patty~

Hello all! I'm a newbie to this board, (although I have seen more than a few of you on other Mikey fan boards!!!) Sooooo... considering that I belong to two message-board fan clubs, a membership to bungalow-b.com is the top gift on my wishlist, a close second being the come fly with me dvd/cd set, that i go to the imdb Michael board at least a dozen times a week, that i have listened to his new cd over 20 times all the way through, and 50 times to just the single Everything by itself, i own more than 250 pics of him on my computer, and that the most exciting thing to ever happen to me ever was when Michael talked to me on the phone (GREATEST MINUTE AND A HALF OF MY LIFE!!!), yeah, id say im severely obsessed. but that's just me...

I keep it VERY low-key. In fact, at my workplace, only two people know that I am going to see Michael. I have no pictures in my cubicle, I don't talk about him 24/7, in short, I keep my feelings all to myself.

Im totally obsessed with Michael. My family are sick and tired of hearing me talk about him. But I would rather be obsessed with Michael than alcohol or drugs. He is a harmless addiction.

Linda

I'm not sure if I'm obsessed...although I tune in to VH1 every morning while getting ready for work in hopes that I see his video, play CMI in my car and at work, go on this board 24/7, count down the days til I see him in concert and talk my friends' ears off about him every chance I get....okay...I really am obsessed!!!..and proud to join the club!!!!

I'd say I'm a mixture. Around some people I'm really low-key about it (like people who have no interest in Michael) and then when I'm with friends who are fans it's like a light switches on and I'm crazy! lol

B. The people in my life (family, friends, co-workers) have told me on more than one occasion to GET A LIFE!

That's me.

I'm not obsessed. I'm very down to earth and certainly not a stalker. I don't want to marry Michael. He's too short for me anyway ;) It's just that Michael became a big part of my life. My family can tell me to get a life, when I work too much on my website. Even when it's not Michael related. I'm just a big cybernerd. :lol:

I promote Michael, that's all.

You can say I'm obsessed about the music though. :)

Well, let's see... I have over 200 pics of Michael in my pc, I have a pic of Michael as wallpaper both on my pc and mobile phone, all of my boyfriend's phone numbers are associated to Michael's songs (sooo romantic), I'll have my boyfriend buy me the Bungalow B membership for Christmas (he doesn't know it yet, I'll have to deviously persuade him till he'll think that it was his own idea in the first place ahah), at our wedding party we'll be playing Michael's songs all the time (who needs a musician when you have an ipod full of Michael's music??), I basically listen only to his music, I'd definitely go to all his concerts throughout Europe (my boyfriend won't take me, ha!).... Do you think I'm obsessed with him??

My dream is to go to a M's concert in NY. My boyfriend and I love NY, it's our special place. Last august I tried to change our vacation dates (which we booked almost 6 months in advance) to get to see M in NY but unfortunately I couldn't make it. It would have been perfect....

:)Hi Babs,

I saw Michael on stage in Europe : Paris, Bruxelles, Mannheim, Antwerp… In 2008, I would like to see him in UK or in the others Countries in Europe, but my best wish will be to see Michael perform in United States or Canada.

I think the dream will come true… one day ! :rolleyes:

:) Hi Babs,

I saw Michael on stage in Europe : Paris, Bruxelles, Mannheim, Antwerp… In 2008, I would like to see him in UK or in the others Countries in Europe, but my best wish will be to see Michael perform in United States or Canada.

I think the dream will come true… one day ! :rolleyes:

I've seen Michael in London, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Atlantic City and New York!

I totally love NY aswell, and it really was fantastic. I would love to see a show in Canada aswell, Nourjal. We should go together haha! :lol:

How obsessed are you?

A. Obsessed?! I'm more than obsessed! I want to marry him!

C. I like Michael, but I'm "low-key" about it. I don't "flaunt" it all over the place.

D. I keep my feelings to myself.

I think I'm B+. I got a folder full of his pics (the folder's almost at 40mb), I draw him a lot, I got his picture on my desktop, msn, graphic tablet and in my school locker. A friend believes that Mike is in danger since I'm not locked up. All these aren't that extreme.. I'd just be really happy if I ever get to attend one of his concert :)

haha this is funny

i used to be an A for suure.

but now im a C..:(

but since im going to see him in Feb...(:))

i am totally going to make a playlist on my iTunes of just MICHAEL...ahh

soo exciting...