Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ILoveBubleCrooner

"Baby, It's Cold Outside"

52 posts in this topic

I think that he should make a new Christmas CD and sing this song! It would sound sooo sexy! I am not sure who should do the duet, someone who matches his range and style, but is fun and easy going like him too. (Hey, that carries through the music, really!) What do you think?

icon_smile.gifI absolutely agree with you ILoveBubleCrooner!! I think that song was MADE for Michael!!! I thought about it two years ago, and then, to my dismay, last year I heard a remake of it by Rod Stewart and Dolly Parton....PLEEEEEEEZE!!! I have to turn the station when I hear that atrocious duet now! icon_frown.gif

Maybe we should try to let him know this! Who do you think would be good to sing the girl's part? (besides me icon_smile.gif)

Amy

Hey Jessica and Nick did this last year... but id rather hear mikes voice with jess rather than nicks (srry nick!)

Yesss! He should sing this duet with ME! LOL. I love that song. Ha ha. Maybe another Jane Monheit duet? Holly Palmer? Heck, even Celine Dion might be ineresting with this one!

We sinf that song in our Christmas show in Swing choir! It's bunches of fun. That would be great if Michael sung it, he could totally make it work.

Sarah

I love this song! Great choice for Michael! Jane Monheit already recorded this one with Steve Tyrell (great recording by the way).

Yes, I've been hoping for this song as well! His voice is PERFECT for this song. MICHAEL ARE YOU LISTENING?? icon_smile.gif

Hey Jann Adrenn would be a good choice and you know that they know where to find each other. Wouldn't be hard to sit that up.

Amy

quote:
Originally posted by A Little Buble:

Hey Crooner! Love Michael taking off his glasses. Where did you find that?

Amy

Amy, I actually created it from the commerical that I have on my computer! Took some time to capture frame after frame, but it was worth it...he looks so sexy there, doesn't he??

Jann might be good for singing the female part with him! She def. has a sense of humor! We should let him know. icon_smile.gif

quote:
I think that he should make a new Christmas CD and sing this song! It would sound sooo sexy! I am not sure who should do the duet, someone who matches his range and style, but is fun and easy going like him too. (Hey, that carries through the music, really!) What do you think?

Great suggestion. It's a vintage song and a great one.

Erin Boheme and Michael buble singing it. She has a very sexy, coquettish sound and her voice would be a beautiful addition. Check out her new CD and you'll love her...jeane

Whoa ok this is weird....the moment I heard this song....I said "Buble+this song=PERFECT!"...icon_biggrin.gif...but not Jane Monheit, sorry but I just can't seem to get into her voice...she is pretty, but I don't know...what about him, and Renee Olstead!!!!!! or you know what....I was looking through my iTunes seeing what female artist might be interesting to see with him...and I came across Natasha Bedingfield...if he sang with NellyF....he could sing with Natasha...she has an amazing voice...!!icon_smile.gif...I could see here singing this one with him!!icon_biggrin.gif

Wow, what a lot of great ideas for his duet! I hope someone that really knows him (his manager, mom, etc) sees this and suggest it to him! OR, if any of you are going to his last concerts and meet him, let him know! icon_smile.gif

Actually, I let him know that the board wants him to sing this in his birthday card. icon_smile.gif Wouldn't it be awesome if he did sing it????

Everytime I see him in my poster of him blowing warm air on his hands in NYC, it reminds me of his song...

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Cindy,I totally agree with you--what a disaster!!

I truly believe that my choice is absolutely perfect STACEY KENT ---I beg you to look at her Website.

As she comes from New York I am surprised no

one has mentioned her as the perfect partner for Michael in "Baby Its Cold Outside"

I know she now spends most of her time in the UK and Europe --so perhaps that explains it.

Gans Cara Kate

I don't care if it would be creepy for Michael to sing a love song with Renee, since there's the huge age difference.

IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING!

Creepy, but amazing icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif.

quote:
Originally posted by Swingtime22 (jeane):

quote:

well i have to agree with you that she has a really good voice i want to check out here cd for sure! it would be nice to see her do a duet with michael... its amazing that she is only what 18? she is gorgeous!

Great suggestion. It's a vintage song and a great one.

Erin Boheme and Michael buble singing it. She has a very sexy, coquettish sound and her voice would be a beautiful addition. Check out her new CD and you'll love her...jeane

Hello!!!!

Finally duet with Anne Murray :o

1040607.jpg

Anne Murray's Christmas Album, a new collection features 10 of Anne Murray's holiday favorites previously released on Anne’s other Christmas albums along with four new recordings, including "Baby, It's Cold Outside", a brand new duet with Michael Bublé. As an added bonus, this new collection includes a previously unreleased duet with Diana Krall.

Christmas CD

1. Joy To the World

2. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (new)

4. Away In A Manger

5. Silver Bells

6. O Come All Ye Faithful

7. Winter Wonderland

8. Jingle Bell Rock (new)

9. White Christmas

10. O Holy Night

11. Blue Christmas (new)

12. Go Tell It On The Mountain

13. Baby, It's Cold Outside (Duet with Michael Bublé) (new)

14. Silent Night

Bonus Track:

15. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Duet with Diana Krall)

(previously un-released)

TRACK

10/03/08

I just love hearing Michael and Ann Murray singing this song. It gives me goosebumps. Michael is branching out in so many different directions.

The guy has MAGIC in all he does. He is not in one box but in all.

I remember this tune from the late forties sung by Buddy Clark. Still love the song and have very fond memories of it.

YOU GO MICHAEL!!!

Jocol

Hello!!!!

Finally duet with Anne Murray :o

1040607.jpg

Anne Murray's Christmas Album, a new collection features 10 of Anne Murray's holiday favorites previously released on Anne’s other Christmas albums along with four new recordings, including "Baby, It's Cold Outside", a brand new duet with Michael Bublé. As an added bonus, this new collection includes a previously unreleased duet with Diana Krall.

Christmas CD

1. Joy To the World

2. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (new)

4. Away In A Manger

5. Silver Bells

6. O Come All Ye Faithful

7. Winter Wonderland

8. Jingle Bell Rock (new)

9. White Christmas

10. O Holy Night

11. Blue Christmas (new)

12. Go Tell It On The Mountain

13. Baby, It's Cold Outside (Duet with Michael Bublé) (new)

14. Silent Night

Bonus Track:

15. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Duet with Diana Krall)

(previously un-released)

TRACK

I just saw this mentioned on The Daily Buble. Their is even a link so you can hear it; just beautiful! I'm not sure if it is just my computer (being replaced with a new computer tomorrow; right now having issues with this one) or it is just a sample of the song. Mine only played for a short time but it was fabulous!

I was just telling Cindy and Becky yesterday (when they were in town for Michael's Baltimore concert) that I loved Anne Murray. I was just scrolling through as this was originally an old posting and I was playing Renee Olstead's CD for them in my car because I love her voice as well and I see there are several mentions of her here as well. I am pretty sure I remember another time in the past that Michael didn't want to do a duet with her because she was so young.....I'm hoping in the future he will reconsider; I think they would be fabulous together!

Note to Michael: we were all "young" once. You wouldn't want me to stop listening to your CDs, coming to your concerts and flirting with you afterwards because you are "too young" for me...would you? Okay, maybe I SHOULD stop flirting with you; but I'm still coming to your concerts!

Anxious to hear this whole song with Anne Murray; I'm sure it is spectacular!

Caryn

Just bought it too, I LOVE IT!!!! Way to go Michael.....I see it's the best selling off her album!

I saw it on The Daily Buble-nice to have new holiday song from Michael...I listened to a sample of it...sounds good!