Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abra

back in 89

11 posts in this topic

Michael has always known he would be successful. I remember hanging out with him, getting a car and driving around town. He use to have these "blue suede" shoes (actually they were purple. I gave him a Tony Bennett tape that was given to me by a friend Tom Douglas. Tom was so Pi** off that I had given it away. Anyways saw him at Babalu in Vancouver several times and also in Toronto at a Jazz club (can't remember the name. Cheers Michael! Nice to see that you have done so well.

Hi Abra!!! icon_smile.gif

Thanks for let us know about, and WELCOME on the MB Board!!!!

So cool!

Heehee....blue (or purple) swede shoes. How. Cute. ^_^:D

Thanks for sharing! ;)

Welcome to the board Abra!

Thanks for sharing the info with us. Very cool shoes back then eh? B)

ABRA, ENJOYED YOUR POST. SO MICHAEL HAD PURPLE SUEDE SHOES, WELL NOW HE HAS A PURPLE VESPA. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR MEMORIES OF MICHAEL. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Michael has always known he would be successful. I remember hanging out with him, getting a car and driving around town. He use to have these "blue suede" shoes (actually they were purple. I gave him a Tony Bennett tape that was given to me by a friend Tom Douglas. Tom was so Pi** off that I had given it away. Anyways saw him at Babalu in Vancouver several times and also in Toronto at a Jazz club (can't remember the name. Cheers Michael! Nice to see that you have done so well.

Welcome to the board- always nice to hear about Mb .......yes..he has done well for himself!!....

btw

did you buy his cd's then?..or tape any of his early shows at that clubs???