Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

poperagurl

something that comes to my mind (tell me if this is stupid)

14 posts in this topic

I don't know if I've mentioned this before but in those pics of teenage Michael with the jeans and t-shirt, he is the spitting image of Jason Priestly! icon_biggrin.gif lol It's so funny cause my sister was born in '75 just like Michael and graduated in the same year as him.. she used to watch Beverly Hills 90210 all the time and she had a huge Jason Priestly poster in her room if I remember correctly. There's something about the puppy eyes too icon_biggrin.gif anyone else noticed this?

I don't know if I've mentioned this before but in those pics of teenage Michael with the jeans and t-shirt, he is the spitting image of Jason Priestly! icon_biggrin.gif lol It's so funny cause my sister was born in '75 just like Michael and graduated in the same year as him.. she used to watch Beverly Hills 90210 all the time and she had a huge Jason Priestly poster in her room if I remember correctly. There's something about the puppy eyes too icon_biggrin.gif anyone else noticed this?

no, its not stupid!! i think its the eyebrows and how they tilt up toward the middle? about the same shape too? icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by lulugou:

Do you know Jason is from Vancouver too? Maybe he is Michael's long lost brother. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

ahahha maybe...??

quote:
i think its the eyebrows and how they tilt up toward the middle

yup that's it icon_razz.gif and there's something about the hair!

There's someone whose face really reminds me of Michael, and that's Dean, the older brother on the show 'Supernatural'. Does anyone else think so??

Yeah, I can never look at Dean without thinking of Michael too. They are both so beautiful. We had the series finale of Supernatural hear a couple of nights ago.

We had the finale here 2 weeks ago, im having withdrawl from Dean sooo bad. He kinda helped with the Bublé thing, seeing him reminded me of him in a strange way. Now they are both gone ha ha ha.

Wonder whats gonna happen with them? Made me want to cry LOL

S xx

It actually crosed my mind the other day too, they look a bit like each other. I also think its the eyebrows icon_smile.gif

they both have a resemblance to Michael, but Michael rules!

I was just listening to the CD It's Time again (3rd one I have bought since I worn out the other 2)-what a voice and charisma ++++

He has it all.