Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Hannah*

Favorite thing about Michael...

227 posts in this topic

I would have to say his voice of course and his great sense of humor. He's sooooo funny!! The love and respect he has for his fans is way up there as well. He's an all around great guy! icon_biggrin.gif

My favorite thing about Michael... well it will have to be my favorite THINGS about Michael because he has to many qualities that I just simply love!! The first is that he is so sincere with his fans and how he respects himself. Second, is his over all personality... he has a great sense of humor yet he is kind and sentimental at all the right times... and his goofyness (I think that I just made that word up lol)... I think that is what I love the most! lol Thirdly, I love his stage presence!! I have yet to find another performer... and probably never will.... that connects with his audience so well!! I have only seen him in concert once... but I just want to see him as much as I can!! I will be attending three concerts this summer! lol And last but not least, I love how he shares a love and passion for the standards!! I am so gald that someone finally brought it back!! I have loved jazz and the standards for awhile... but now I love it even more since Michael has renewed it!!

Adria

Originally posted by adriamalcolm21:

Michael has a wonderful voice. I do love his sense of humor. The fans who have met him are very lucky. Michael so rocks and I can't wait to see him in concert when he comes to town.

Amy,

You have never seen him in concert? Goodness... you're in for the time f your life!!! I have only been to one show (Denver) but I promise that you'll just want more when you leave! lol I can't wait to see him when he comes here in July!!! I never thought that he would come here but he is!! yaaaaayy!!! lol He is the sweetest guy out there... he truely is!! I won the meet and greet for the show!! That was the best night of my life! lol He is a true sweetheart! I hope you have an awsome time at the show... and don't forget to wait by the buses for him!!!

Adria

Whats not to like? icon_razz.gif lol

He's just smooth crooner! lol

The quality I love most about Michael is his soul. I think he is an old soul. He is just such a good person and that shows in everything he does. I also love his beautiful voice and he is some gorgeous eye candy to look at.

Lynne

I love the way he puts his hands in his pockets while he is singing...and I love his laugh!! it is sooo adorable!! anybody agree??icon_smile.gif

Practically everything. I love his big ears and his big brown eyesicon_smile.gif And his dancing, that is SO cool, his sense of humour, his way of making every single audience feel special, his music and voice(of course!!).

quote:Originally posted by Katrine:

I love his big ears and his big brown eyes
icon_smile.gif

Hmmmm - his eyes are green icon_wink.gif

But you are right, mostly I think too they look brown...

quote:
Originally posted by onlylovemichael:

Hmmmm - his eyes are green icon_wink.gif

But you are right, mostly I think too they look brown...

Green? Well in that case. I love his big green eyes icon_smile.gif

hahhaha...When he is on stage they look really green because of all the lights...but yea other than that they do look brown...

They are still gorgeous!! along with his smile!!

His soul... that's where everything really comes from. He has astonishing talent....

D

Daryl,

I couldn't agree with you more. I posted almost the same thing earlier. Great minds must think alike, haha.

Lynne

I agree with every thing said...but I don´t know why...I´ve said it before...I love his hands...it must be the "talking" he does with them...and of course his "Dumbo ears"...and before anybody gets offended...he said it first.

There are so many great things about Michael. I think what attracts me the most is his personality. He's not conceited he's humble, he likes to joke (he's actually very funny-- at least I think so), and he's so down-to-earth. He's the kind of guy that you could just meat on the street and start a conversation with and get to know-unlike other celebrities that don't put out that kind of vibe-if ya know what I mean.

I also love his voice of coarse. You can tell it's effortless- unlike other vocalists. But I can't forget to mention that I really enjoy his physical attributes also. Especially his eyes... and his lips... and his eyelashes...and his hands... and the way he styles his hair (I know... I'm crazy- but I think it's very sexy). And about his ears, I think they are perfect for him--not Dumbo ears AT ALL. OK I need to stop now. I guess I just love everything about him. Go figure.

quote:
Originally posted by Boricua:

I agree with every thing said...but I don´t know why...I´ve said it before...I love his hands...it must be the "talking" he does with them...and of course his "Dumbo ears"...and before anybody gets offended...he said it first.

hahaha...seriously...he said he had dumbo ears??...how friggin cute is he??...omg...I am dying right now!...I love his hands as well...they'e sooo huge, and manly...and they look really soft...lol icon_biggrin.gif...his ears are pretty cute too!...lol...

when he winks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...drives me insane.....it's so cute and sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

gawd I'm such a dork!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie<3'sMB:

hahaha...seriously...he said he had dumbo ears??...how friggin cute is he??...

I said at one point that he had dumbo ears. NO ONE thought I was friggin cute! icon_wink.gif

But that's what makes him not perfect. And I love ppl who arent perfect! icon_biggrin.gif So, I guess that's my favorite thing about Michael!?!