Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roxie55

Favorite Actresses

37 posts in this topic

I was wondering who ya'lls favorite actresses were,since Oscar day is approaching us. Right now my favorite Actresses are Rachel McAdams,Reese Witherspoon,Marilyn Monroe and Drew Barrymore. How about you guys? icon_smile.gif

I was wondering who ya'lls favorite actresses were,since Oscar day is approaching us. Right now my favorite Actresses are Rachel McAdams,Reese Witherspoon,Marilyn Monroe and Drew Barrymore. How about you guys? icon_smile.gif

I love Reese Witherspoon...she looks like a darling and always picks the right roles for film (I really hope she wins an OSCAR).

I also like Cameron Diaz too, she's always funny in her movies.

-Ashie xxoo

I love Reese Witherspoon...she looks like a darling and always picks the right roles for film (I really hope she wins an OSCAR).

I also like Cameron Diaz too, she's always funny in her movies.

-Ashie xxoo

Irene Dunn, Reese Witherspoon, Debra Messing, Meg Ryan, Kiera Knightley, and Doris Day.

Rox

Irene Dunn, Reese Witherspoon, Debra Messing, Meg Ryan, Kiera Knightley, and Doris Day.

Rox

My fave actresses are Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, Kiera Knightley, Blythe Danner and Charlize Theron.

Oh, Roxie - I loooove Rachel McAdams! She is just the cutest thing, such a beautiful girl. And Reese is climbing up there on my list as well - especially after seeing her in Walk the Line!

Guys, I finally found a copy of My Summer of Love - at Hollywood Video. Interesting. That's really all I can say!

Oh, Roxie - I loooove Rachel McAdams! She is just the cutest thing, such a beautiful girl. And Reese is climbing up there on my list as well - especially after seeing her in Walk the Line!

Guys, I finally found a copy of My Summer of Love - at Hollywood Video. Interesting. That's really all I can say!

Renee Zellweger, Keira Knightly, Sandra Bullock and Resse Witherspoon (I hope she gets the Oscar too).

I really like Keira Knightly, but i would do she is British and we have a lot in common lol. I just dont have enough money to go to drama school sadly....Um who else, i like Rachel McAdams and also Jessica Alba, Charlize Theron is stunning in Aeonflux too.

I like a lot of people lol icon_smile.gif i like acting full stop icon_wink.gif

I really like Keira Knightly, but i would do she is British and we have a lot in common lol. I just dont have enough money to go to drama school sadly....Um who else, i like Rachel McAdams and also Jessica Alba, Charlize Theron is stunning in Aeonflux too.

I like a lot of people lol icon_smile.gif i like acting full stop icon_wink.gif

love rachel mcadams (the notebook is my fav!) drew barrymore, angelina jolie, jennifer aniston.... all very tallented women ... and not to suck up or anything but i really like emily blunt- she played the best bitch in devil! awesome!

<3 you michael