Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joanied

Favorite Actor

91 posts in this topic

Out of those three, Johnny Depp! Um, I won't comment on Tom Cruise...Viggo Mortenson is a great actor as well - did you see "A History of Violence"? Great movie!!

Although, I also love Mark Ruffolo...and some others, whose names escape me right now...

I'd have to say Johnny Depp. If you would of asked me this question a year ago I would of said Tom Cruise, but after all the couch jumping and everything that he has been doing lately, I am kinda tired of him. Johnny Depp would never do something like that.

Out of those I chose Johnny Depp. However my favourite actor is Pierce Brosnan. I do however had a problem with him now. I found out today that he is against the seal hunt. That is something that I cannot agree with.

Johnny Depp. He does really "out there" movies and I totally respect him for that!

Johnny Depp totally!!!! He's an actor's actor...meaning he does it for the pure enjoyment of the experience. He's my favorite by far icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

I loved viggo mortensen's role in that thriller movie with michael douglas and gwineth paltrow (sorry, I only know the italian title of that movie!), but I voted for johnny depp. I completely fell in love with him when I saw 'chocolat'. isn't he awesome in that movie? icon_biggrin.gif

hugs,

noemy.d

None of the above! I think I'm the only one on this planet who doesn't care for either Johnny Depp or Tom Cruise! icon_smile.gif

That's a really hard question for me...since it changes from year to year, movie to movie. I do like George Clooney, Kevin Spacey and Richard Gere....I love how Richard Gere's hair has grayed....he looks sooooooo gooooodddd! icon_biggrin.gif

Joanied

Buble's Brunette Babe #204

ATM #33

icon_cool.gif

Johnny Depp all the way. Very versitile..can play anything and has.

Johnny Depp all the way! icon_biggrin.gif

-Lisa.

Well, there's a few, Johnny Depp is up there for sure!

I really like Bruce Willis, watch for the new film out today, "Perfect Strangers" with Halle Berry. There's Pierce Brosnan, a few others that completely escapes me at this moment--

hmmmm-

icon_smile.gif

Diane

johnny depp - what a diverse actor - my fave actor though is Kevin Spacey...He has such a range of acting ability..

sarita

quote:
Originally posted by Buble'shoneybunny:

That's so funny that hardly anyone said Tom.

icon_biggrin.gif

Hi to All!

My Actors:

Andy García * Robert de Niro * George Clooney and more...

http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_f...11f3968e6feea6c

http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_f...11f3968e6feea6c

Hugs, Mary icon_rolleyes.gif

Among those 3 I choose Johnny Depp,but my favorites actors are: Bruce Willis,Wentworth Miller,Gabriel Byrne and Sean Connery (old,but a great actor and an handsome man!) icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by noemy.d:

I loved viggo mortensen's role in that thriller movie with michael douglas and gwineth paltrow (sorry, I only know the italian title of that movie!), but I voted for johnny depp. I completely fell in love with him when I saw 'chocolat'. isn't he awesome in that movie? icon_biggrin.gif

hugs,

noemy.d

thats' A PERFECT MURDER, remake of Hitch's Dial M for Murder (1954) sorry i just love it!

anyway.....I voted for Viggo cause I'm a long time fan...I saw him first in amovie at the age of 11 and loved him ever since! aragorn is one of my fav characters of all time.

but I must admit Johnny depp is so incerdibly good..and finally he's having the success and fame he deserves.

quote:
thats' A PERFECT MURDER, remake of Hitch's Dial M for Murder (1954) sorry i just love it!

Ok, I KNEW I recognized the plot line of aA Perfect Murder!!! I love Hitch's originals, no one can meake 'em as good as he did.

Just give me John Travolta and George Clooney (his birthday was yesterday!) every time. and OMG I forgot Dermot Mulroney from "The Wedding Date" -- I just love when he tells Kat "close your eyes" before she goes into the bachelorette party.

OK THEN I'LL SAY IT ALL I had to choose among those three. and viggo is sure (I even met that man!)

BUT THERE'S NO WAY i'L DECIDE BETWEEN

george clooney

CLIVE OWEN

hugh jackman

or maybe just the first two.

angie

I LOVE Johnny Depp. I can't wait to see Pirates 3. One of my all time favorite movies is Finding Neverland.

kathy59 - i'm with you on Finding Neverland - a wonderful wonderful movie - and Johnny Depp was superb!!

sarita