Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanuckLinz

Mike in Grade 12 (with photos)

91 posts in this topic

Wow! Thank you for posting Micheal high school grad picture.Did you went to high school with him? He so handsome. PROUD MEMBER OF BUBLE BLUE EYES BEAUITES#2

earing is sooo hott, its so weired thought to see him with his semi long hair, i guess im just use to his short spikey hair but he still looks hott!

whew!

Wow,

Thank you so much for sharing, he looks sooo cute, though Im glad he ditched the earring!!

icon_smile.gif

Caz

Sydney,Australia

wow! Thanks for the great photos of Michael....you are so sweet to do that for us. He sure was a cutie then wasn't he? He still is!

HUGS

DeAnA

Now, I hope you all know, that I do this for you. I have no reason to go checking out Mike's photos. It's all for you people. I figured there was some curiousity for what the cutie looked like back then icon_smile.gif Ask and ye shall receive icon_smile.gif Heh

-Linz

He looks SO MUCH like my father when he was that age that it freaks me out. I feel like I'm tripping (not that I have any idea what that would feel like but you know what I mean) every time I see pictures like these. Even now when he makes certain expressions I see my dad when he was younger. It's very freaky sometimes.. and it's definately weird. Guess they say everyone has a double right?

Deb

Yea I've heard people have doubles;That does sound freaky.

Thanks Linz...this was very special. Michael was and is still a cutie. I was especially moved by his message in his 12th year. What an absolutely beautiful message to give to his family and friends especially at an age when most don't think beyond themselves. Sue

CanuckLinz....thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

really thank you for sharing them....i found it so "funny"?...seeing photos of when your favourite artist was at high school....hehehe

didn't like the one with him wearing an earing though.....hehehe....that's just an opinion of mine!! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

love

Alessia icon_wink.gif

LINZ, WHAT A GREAT DETECTIVE YOU ARE. THANKS A MILLION FOR FINDING THESE LITTLE TREASURES. MAN, HE ALWAYS HAD GREAT HAIR.

I am loving this post! Thanks, Linz, for sharing that with all of us. I love the last pic, too. So cute, love the earring then, love that it's gone now. icon_biggrin.gif

I want to send your librarian a Valentine card now. Haha. icon_smile.gif

"To the nicest library lady around"

Linz, thank you so much for posting those pics from the Yearbook. They all gave my heart the good jump start it needed to get up & going today. You are such a doll!!! icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by iheartbuble:

LOL ur crazy linz! but thats what we all love about you!! icon_biggrin.gif

Ok I so agree with D!!! We love ya Linz!!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!! Keep it coming!!! LOL icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you so much for sharing those with us. I love them.

Private Investigator Lindsay is going back to the 'Boo today to pick up her little cousin and is hoping to get some more younger Michael photos. Hope to have some for you guys later on tonight! icon_smile.gif I don't like talking about myself in the third person. Lindsay doesn't like talking about herself in the third person icon_wink.gif Cheers

-Linz

Oh holy Lord, I love the reference to that Connick song! It's my favorite one!

Thank you Linz for posting the photos!

elle icon_wink.gif

Hey Linz...you are like out own little Buble spy!! Thanks for the pictures and I LOVE the story on myspace!! Get down gurl, go head get down!! haha

I have failed you all. I was unlucky in my attempt to get futher pictures because alas, I chose to ride my mountain bike instead. And then I fell off and required 9 stitches on my hand. Whoops. (Note to self, riding mountain bike on mountains covered with snow and trying to attempt 50 foot gap on top of said snow is not a good idea). Also, I am a bad cousin and chose to let her walk in the rain while I was getting said stitches. Alas...I am a failure

-Linz

(hehehe)

Thanks Linz!!!

It was very smart of You to step-in this school library ... But, but, but - beesing so close to such an unique source of info about Michael's real life, YOU HAVE TO KEEP DIGGING for more facts, pics, people that know MB - everything! Dig hard, and share with us, please,please ... We will love You for that!

Beata