Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanuckLinz

Mike in Grade 12 (with photos)

91 posts in this topic

So all, here's another update from me. It's totally not really under the 'in the Media' category, but I figure you'll all see it more likely if I post it here.

I've mentioned before that I live in Burnaby, and my lil cousin goes to Cariboo Hill Sec. and today, I was early picking her up from school so I decided to go into the library and I asked to see their 1993 yearbook. The librarian there is SO NICE! I love that HIGH SCHOOL! Alas, here are some photos. I hope they don't mind me posting :s

Blurry, but he was on the soccer team, and this was the soccer team's photo.

soccer3ph.jpg

He did singing telegrams at Valentines, and this is the photo of the group that sang.

telegrams9xu.jpg

Check out the hotties EARRING!! EARRING!! MICHAEL HAD AN EARRING!!! So cute....

earring2ba.jpg

Mike poking somebody...good times...

poke9lk.jpg

Lucky, lucky girl...

smile6wk.jpg

And the BEST part of it all, yes, thank me later, I know....

yearbook6oe.jpg

-Linz

OMG! That last pic in the first post with his message is ADORABLE!! Such a dag, but such a cutie!! love love love it!

Thanx for posting!!

I couldn't really see the first 2 but I was able to see the rest. Thanks for the pics their awsome!

Thank you so much!! Awww, I loved these photos! What a great librarian, allowing you to see the Yearbook! Thanks so much, Linz! icon_smile.gif

Awww Linz - THANK YOU for doing that....I loved seeing them - what cute photos!! Sooo amazing to get the opportunity to see them. Thanks sooo much - and thanks to the lovely librarian too!! icon_smile.gif

Have a great day.

Julie.xx.

icon_eek.gifI LOVE THIS POST!!!!! icon_eek.gif

GREAT - GREAT!!!!! icon_redface.gif

THANKS A BUNCH AND MUCH MORE!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

THANKS TO SHARING THIS PICS WITH US!!!

WOW,I'M VERY GLAD!!!!

MIKE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_redface.gif

BTW

YESSS.... AS YOU SAID...."LUCKY - LUCKY GIRL...." *lol* icon_biggrin.gif

Wow, what a lovely bunch of photos. I love the earing. that last picture with the message, lovely icon_biggrin.gif

You are a legend Linz! Loved them all, esp the one with the msg (so funny!) icon_smile.gif Thanks heaps again! icon_smile.gif

Those are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing. Is he the greatest or what...such a sweet message. How could you not love him icon_smile.gif

THANKS SO MUCH, LINZ!!! Very nice photos!! Michael hasn't changed much in the last 12 years except for getting rid of that earring!

THANK YOU, THE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE. THAT MESSAGE HE WROTE WAS BEAUTIFUL. I JUST WONDER WHAT GRADES THE GIRLS GOT THAT WERE IN HIS CLASS, MICHAEL AND HIS HANDSOME FACE WAS QUIT DISTRACTING. HEE HEE.. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PICTURES THAT SHOW A SIDE OF HIM WE DIDN'T SEE BEFORE. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

I simply love this:

''Harry Connick Jr. for learning the recipe for making love.'' ''It had to be you''.

Wish the guys at my High School were that way! icon_smile.gif And now at college they're even worse!

Wow, you really know you're famous when someone's tracking down your yearbook... icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the pictures. True to his words, he has always loved the oldies but goodies.

Oh Linz...

You are one tireless P.I.!!! Wowowow!!! These pix and text are worth a thousand words...

They truly show Michael as he is... the joker, the touchy feely type, the lover, the big brother and the family man... He's never changed!!! Thank goodness for that!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Johanne (the one with too many names...)

Thanks for sharing those precious photos. It's soo Michael. icon_smile.gif He's really a typical,regular guy in high school. icon_smile.gif

Now thats INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING. Maybe you could help the USA CIA find Osama. Ohhhh, what was I thinking your talent is best used for the Buble plus we know you do it out of love that transcends national boarders.

Thanks a ton,

A Grateful Buble Fan

Mwahaha...*evil laugh* I love it when people Bump up my threads...everybody needs to see these pictures icon_wink.gif

Heh..

Oooooh yah...I was picking my cuz up on a Friday so we got shoooed out of the library pretty early since the librarian wanted out of there to go home, but i'm picking her up again this week so I plan on getting you guys his pictures from grades 8-11 too. Cool?

-Linz