Photo

Who would you like Michael to sing with in his next CD?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
386 replies to this topic

#1 JamesHuishSwing

JamesHuishSwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:17 PM

Are you going to phone him to ask or shall I

#2 Bibi

Bibi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 11:50 PM

darren hayes or johnny rzeznik, or both. In my eye, they have the 3 prettiest voices in the world (and they are all hotties so we'd enjoy a nice video on that one).

#3 lulugou

lulugou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vegi:
I want to hear Michael sing with you Tommy and Whit and Lola and the Queen too... or maybe Lola and the Queen could be go-go dancers. Yeh, I'm liking that even better.

Hmmm, is this refer-yourself-as-third-person speaking style in again? well, I'll follow you, my Queen. Your no-class-loyal-servant is dying to see you go-go dancing. It suits you so well. Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#4 WhiT

WhiT

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,913 posts
  • Interests:music, singing, family, friends, movies, TV, going out, dancing, computers, webdesign, food, travelling, teaching, drawing

Posted 12 September 2006 - 02:33 PM

quote:
How about Christina Anguilera? Some old style jazzy standards.

I think she has a great voice, I don't think she has a jazzy voice. I like her new single, Ain't No Other Man, but it annoys me that every artist wants to jazz up their music. All of the sudden artists are into swing. I admire Michael for trying to break through with the music he really adores. People would tell him to sing Pop songs, the songs people would like and make him big, but he sticked to it. Don't know where I'm going with this story, haha, but a Christina & Bublé duet I'm not very fond of. Posted Image
XO,
Whitney

Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Sofia

Sofia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,340 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 10:05 PM

To get back on topic.....

I am a strong believer of a duet between him and Bette Midler.

I dunno who said it, but I agree on the K.D Lang thing. They could also do something great together. I just love her voice!

#6 WhiT

WhiT

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,913 posts
  • Interests:music, singing, family, friends, movies, TV, going out, dancing, computers, webdesign, food, travelling, teaching, drawing

Posted 01 February 2006 - 04:08 PM

Wish he could duet with Fitzgerald. (I think Ive might have said this before Posted Image)

Maybe another time with Jane Monheit, or Madeleine Peyroux. They remind me of Ella Fitzgerald's voice. Noone can ever top the great Ella though. Posted Image
XO,
Whitney

#7 LOCALOLA

LOCALOLA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,444 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 10:44 AM

I forgot...that's right...you do sing rather well!

As for all this of Michael doing a duet with Frank, Darren, Dean, Sammy, blah, blah, blah...I don't know...to me, it's a bit contrived in a way...much too obvious.

Sort of like pigeonholing Michael with all these people who, yes, he has looked up to all his life, but to me he's MUCH MORE than that!

I told you before Tommy, I think that Michael is better than Sinatra...he'd run rings around him in a duet! Posted Image

#8 Jack-W

Jack-W

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:34 AM

I'd like to see Michael duet with a male popstar who also has a very nice powerful voice. How about the British kid Daniel Bedingfield? He has a great voice and is a fantastic songwriter. Probably one of the best in Britain. He has already dueted with Elton John and Lionel Richie!
Him and Michael could do a cracking duet in my opinion.

#9 WhiT

WhiT

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:53 AM

Long live the uppercrust!

The Princess has spoken.

Seriously, where is this going.
XO,
Whitney

#10 Montreal_Sonia

Montreal_Sonia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:26 PM

When I heard Christina Aguilera was gonna do "A Song For You" at the Grammys I tought a duet with her would be kinda cute....that is if she doesn't over-sing the song again.

If not, Norah Jones would be nice. Posted Image

#11 TommySinatra

TommySinatra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 02:46 PM

Lola,....at last we agree on SOMETHING......and yes I am ever so honored to be your friend....but my love, if not for our love of MB and his great music, you would have never been my friend..... Posted Image douché...oops, was that a typo....where is my dictionary...I think that should have been touché

As for swingtime and vegi...the two left coasties...it's ok that you like Clay Aiken,..(barf).. we all do a mistake now and then............ Posted Image Posted Image http://michaelbuble....on_rolleyes.gif

LULU,...what can I say...freedom of speech is honored on this board, unlike other boards where you are deleted for saying the name Michael Bublé
It's all about the Crooner!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 ~*mZ.sUpERmAN*~

~*mZ.sUpERmAN*~

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 10:54 PM

He should do a duet with Tony Bennett!!!

#13 TommySinatra

TommySinatra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:49 PM

hmmmmmm...... WHIT, it's PATRIZIO BUANNE and his voice is just divine!!!

Of course, he is NOT Michael Bublé but then again who is???????

Oh LOLA, go back to your little computer and harass someone else.........please I don't have time for your nonsense.
It's all about the Crooner!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 whitneyrae

whitneyrae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:25 PM

I think Norah Jones would be awesome.
I think he would do well with Renee Olstead too.

-Whitney/Bianca

#15 Valeria

Valeria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:I like music:I can't live without it!<br />I LOVE jazz and my favourite singer is,of course,Michael Bublè,but I also like other kinds of music (except heavy metal...).:-D<br /><br />Besides music,I like: going to the cinema,cooking,reading, sleeping(LOL!).eating (food is a pleasureeee!!I'm mad about pizza,pasta and ice cream!!),meeting new people,swimming and going to the concerts (above all the jazz ones).<br />I LOVE the sea,animals,nature,traveling and I like internet and writing on this WONDERFUL message board! :-D

Posted 12 September 2006 - 03:14 PM

Yes,Renee Olstead is very young,but she has already made a duet with a huge jazz singer,Peter Cincotti(they sang together a beautiful song called BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO).ALL THE WAY is a very romantic song...I've heard it singed by Frank Sinatra and Celine Dion. Posted Image
Bye-bye!

#16 lindagold

lindagold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:22 PM

back to the original topic someone else suggested a duet with George Michael I they would sing so well together GM has a great voice and I think thet would marry so well the voices that is!!!!

#17 LOCALOLA

LOCALOLA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,444 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TommySinatra:
Oh LOLA, go back to your little computer and harass someone else.........please I don't have time for your nonsense.

Yeah, you only have time for me when you need me to get you good deals on hotel rooms! And, by the way, it's not a little computer...it's a 17 inch MacbookPro...a LOT bigger than yours!

#18 DEE

DEE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 06:04 AM

Hi Loretta

I agree with you about a duet CD with k.d. lang. Do you have the CD of her singing with Tony Bennett called "A Wonderful World"? She has a super voice.

Dee X

#19 okiegal

okiegal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 11:16 PM

My vote goes to kd lang. Her voice is so unique and would be well suited with Michael's. These two Canadians could really make beautiful music together. Her cd with Tony Bennett was phenomenal! I hope that she and MB get together in the near future.

#20 Rosepetals04220

Rosepetals04220

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:30 PM

Bette Midler
Posted Image
"Don't waste time trying to be happy. Happiness most often comes unplanned and unexpectedly- like a shooting star on a silent night."