Photo

MB ticket & hotel contest

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Avison

Avison

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:43 PM

Have you seen this contest yet?

You could win tickets for 2 for the Vancouver Show, a nights stay in a hotel and a chance to meet the man himself.
'Jazz it up with Rosemount Estates Wines and the music of Michael Bublé' is a promotion that Rosemount Wines is doing now. Included is a mini sampler of a Michael intro, Sway and Nice 'N Easy. It also says "Capture the energy of this internationally renowned Canadian vocalist..... Rosemount Wines and the music of Michael Bublé - diversity, depth, style, and timeless quality.
This wine is available at many Government Liquor Stores in the Vancouver area, but I don't know if it runs across Canada - has anyone else seen it?

Avi

#2 Avison

Avison

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:43 PM

Have you seen this contest yet?

You could win tickets for 2 for the Vancouver Show, a nights stay in a hotel and a chance to meet the man himself.
'Jazz it up with Rosemount Estates Wines and the music of Michael Bublé' is a promotion that Rosemount Wines is doing now. Included is a mini sampler of a Michael intro, Sway and Nice 'N Easy. It also says "Capture the energy of this internationally renowned Canadian vocalist..... Rosemount Wines and the music of Michael Bublé - diversity, depth, style, and timeless quality.
This wine is available at many Government Liquor Stores in the Vancouver area, but I don't know if it runs across Canada - has anyone else seen it?

Avi

#3 Avison

Avison

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 12:45 PM

bump!

#4 Avison

Avison

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 07:38 PM

Has anyone is the Vancouver area entered the contest? It was mentioned on an a.m. radio station earlier today - my friend wasn't sure if it was on cknw980 or am600.

Avi