Photo

Michael Buble & Paul Anka My Way Live

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 SteSmith

SteSmith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:18 AM

Hi Guys!

Hope you're all well!

I used to watch a video on youtube which was absolutely amazing! It was Michael and Paul Anka on stage in Paris singing My Way, together and it was amazing! Anyway, it's been pulled off Youtube due to copyrights...ugh..I can only find broken links, I was wondering if there was anywhere else its online or if anyone ripped it from Youtube and has a copy on their computer!
Thanks

Ste

#2 splendid-renate

splendid-renate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Hi Guys!

Hope you're all well!

I used to watch a video on youtube which was absolutely amazing! It was Michael and Paul Anka on stage in Paris singing My Way, together and it was amazing! Anyway, it's been pulled off Youtube due to copyrights...ugh..I can only find broken links, I was wondering if there was anywhere else its online or if anyone ripped it from Youtube and has a copy on their computer!
Thanks

Ste

I found a real good quality version but it's not a video of the concert itself, the video contains only footage of michael

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sGH_lgaghwg
Posted Image
Proudly promoting Michael Buble since 2003!!
Proud Founder of Ballroom Bublé Babes!

november 2005
may 2006
october 2007
october 2010 (x2)
april 26th 2012

#3 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Svetlana-Renate..............Thanks for that Video...........Paul Anka is soooooo good.......I remember
when Michael sang MY WAY in a tribute to Paul Anka..........Anyone have that?.......It was tremendous.....
He changed the words............I can't remember all the details...........anyone?...........Gram Irene....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael