Photo

I sang with Mike

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 lalathemusic

lalathemusic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:31 AM

Hello! I'm Laura, but you can call me Lala, I'm 20, and I'm a lucky girl who sang with Mike on March 24th on his show at Luna Park Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina. So proud of him as an artist and as a person, he is so generous and kind. I loved that moment, and it will be in my heart until i'm gone! Loved the show, loved the band, LOVED EVERYTHING.
I prepared a sign that said: "LET ME SING WITH YOU", so when he made the lights come up, he saw it, and immediately ask me to go down with him. So well, the rest is history. I'm a singer, so imagine what a huge pleasure meant that to me. Here I post the link so you can watch that moment. Unforgettable.
Greetings to all of you!!
Me and Mike singing CLICK HERE!

Lala-

Attached Thumbnails

• 553627_10150789289338319_636728318_11627926_580685880_n.jpg

#2 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hello! I'm Laura, but you can call me Lala, I'm 20, and I'm a lucky girl who sang with Mike on March 24th on his show at Luna Park Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina. So proud of him as an artist and as a person, he is so generous and kind. I loved that moment, and it will be in my heart until i'm gone! Loved the show, loved the band, LOVED EVERYTHING.
I prepared a sign that said: "LET ME SING WITH YOU", so when he made the lights come up, he saw it, and immediately ask me to go down with him. So well, the rest is history. I'm a singer, so imagine what a huge pleasure meant that to me. Here I post the link so you can watch that moment. Unforgettable.

Lala-

HI LAURA I HAVE SEEN THIS AT FACEBOOK . SUCH A GREAT MOMENT FOR YOU AND YOU SANG SO WELL ! :)
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#3 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:39 AM

Lala,
That was great, thanks for sharing-- your moment to treasure--- :)

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#4 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

Lala...............I loved that........I didn't see it on Facebook.........That is one of the more clearer ones .......
Thanks for sharing..........'.That was a moment to Remember'..........You lucky little stinker ...........You're not only
pretty.......You can also sing................"when will it be my turn?".........................Boo Hoo!......
.I'm running out of time here...ha!...ha!............thanks Lala.............That's one dream that bit the dust!...........
.Well Loretta.......maybe in the next life?.................for you and me?..................Boo hoo!..........xoxoxoxo..Gram Irene.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#5 Rhian

Rhian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:55 PM

Lala-

#6 Rhian

Rhian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

WOW..!
girl Im jealous ...
i hope sir Bule will visit our country which is Philippines