Photo

Mr. Producer.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • Interests:Family, Friends, Music, Gardening, Cooking, Martinis and good Wine

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:25 AM

:rolleyes:Wellllllll.... Welllllll... it's been a long time coming (5yrs) but finally Erin Boheme's 2nd CD is dropping on August 28th.

For those of you who don't know, this is Michael's first (and I hope not last)project as a produce because he's really great at it. He knows what music will work, and why it will work. Along with Erin's originals, Michael has brought a couple surprises to this CD and if I do say so myself... his choices were fabulous. Everyone has to wait to hear them, but believe me, they are wonderful. Would like to have "heard" MB sing the duet, but... I digress...... The musicians that worked on this CD I'm sure most will recognize. They are the best in the business and also great friends.

I am so very impressed by Erin's perseverance. She has, on her own, pushed and driven this project and given "everything" for this CD to finally be born..... I think of this project as a kind of birth. All I know is that it's great. Lots of original songs from her life experiences. This is what writers do... they write about what they know and what they have experienced.

So... Mr. Producer... my hat is off to you.... For the most part, you were the best of friends and a huge support in getting this project done. It would not have happened without you in so many ways. Be proud of what you have done and "give" the support it deserves.

Hugs,
D

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

WELL DONE MICHAEL YOUR TALENT KNOWS NO BOUNDS IT SEEMS ! :D
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#3 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:30 AM

Here we goooooooooooooooo

This August, Erin's 2nd CD is being released and I wanted to post her protmotional website here so you all can see her 5 yr. effort and hear the songs that have been part of that 5 yrs. The CD is due to drop in August and you can pre-order. Click on the link below.

Michael, Alan and others have done a great production on this CD. Erin has written amazing songs and sings them like the marvelous vocalist she is. The depth of experience and feeling and how she's so in touch still astounds me.

Mr. Producer... I know this project had to kind of curl around your own work and life, but you've done yourself proud.

Hugs,
Daryl

http://www.erinbohem....com/audio.html

Hugs,
Daryl
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 irene hope

irene hope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:10 AM

It's really good...........my favorite is..."The Last Time"........she kinda reminds me of Nora Jones...........
I love her voice...........Gram Irene...............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Love Michael

#5 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:36 AM

Thanks Daryl!

I really like the songs, all her perserverance and creativty has come to fruition~
Michael seems to have done a great job on this. I'll be able to really listen harder
and longer when I get the cd to really tell. I'm glad he had the opportunity to take
on being the Producer. He is so very talented, not only in his voice, his writing has proven
to be just as good. Now, with producing he should do well, or at least I hope he has more
opportunities to produce more songs for some other very talented people as well.
Looking forward to hearing all those songs~! My favorites right now are,
Everyone But Me, The Last Time, and I'd Love To Be Your Last.
Always thought she had this special sound, kinda gritty at times, and so soft
too. She definitely has a stunning voice. I have her first cd and love it~ I play it very
often too. She deserves a wonderful career, and I hope with this cd she will rise higher as a vocalist.
She has a special gift of song~~

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#6 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:28 AM

Hey Diane and Gram,

Wonderful response.... Yes, Erin has a wonderful voice. You should hear the kid sing the blues... You'd never know she was a little blonde girl. Very excited for all involved in this project. She will probably be doing an in studio interview with Brad Chambers at Martiniinthemorning.com very soon. Hope everyone listens into that internet site. They play more Buble than anywhere in the world.
Hugs,
D

ps... here's Brad's link http://www.martiniin....com/page.php?9

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 betsy

betsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:enjoy music; always Michael; all cultural arts , antiqueing, avid reader entertaining friends at dinner parties

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:12 PM

Sounds like it will be a wonderful album......CONGRATS to Michael &hius co-producer Alan; I really feel this will be a big hit :)

Erin has a beautiful voice,one that would be a compliment to Michael's in a duet
Posted Image

HPP@ST BUBLE'S
#37 BUBALICIOUS CAFE
ASSIT. MANAGER #5 BUBALICIOUS CAFE

#8 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

Hey Diane and Gram,

Wonderful response.... Yes, Erin has a wonderful voice. You should hear the kid sing the blues... You'd never know she was a little blonde girl. Very excited for all involved in this project. She will probably be doing an in studio interview with Brad Chambers at Martiniinthemorning.com very soon. Hope everyone listens into that internet site. They play more Buble than anywhere in the world.
Hugs,
D

ps... here's Brad's link http://www.martiniin....com/page.php?9

Well, Daryl,
I really like the duet with Spencer Day~~ His voice is complimented to Erin's. I was watching a video of
his when he was on Craig Ferguson, like his sound. I was hoping a duet would also be on with Michael. That
probably would have taken even more time up of Michael's being he was so busy at the time. Someday maybe~~
Ordering her album! :))

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif

!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#9 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

:)LOL... you read my mind about the duet. Seemed like a natural to me... but..... one day....

Great you took the opportunity to order the album early. I have a feeling this is going to be very successful. So many talented people worked on it. Wait til you read the jacket, writing, producing, playing... it's just fabulous.

Also... a video to come.

Hugs,
D

Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:40 AM

:)LOL... you read my mind about the duet. Seemed like a natural to me... but..... one day....

Great you took the opportunity to order the album early. I have a feeling this is going to be very successful. So many talented people worked on it. Wait til you read the jacket, writing, producing, playing... it's just fabulous.

Also... a video to come.

Hugs,
D

Oh thanks, Daryl! Looking forward to getting it in the mail next month. Thanks for the info about the jacket can't wait to read it all and see the video too! :}

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif

!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#11 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:36 AM

B)I think you'll all enjoy hearing this interview...... Erin's latest....

http://www.theentert...interviews.html

The music video is coming soooon.

Hugs,
D

Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:59 PM

:)Hey Everyone,
A quick update for those of you who may not know, the CD release has been pushed back to February. Hopefully, around Valentine's Day.
Concord, Erin, Michael and her management felt strongly that this CD is so very special it deserves the proper kind of promotion and since this project has been 5 plus years in the making, a few more months to give it, it's proper launch would not make a huge difference.

In the near future you'll see music videos, promo dates, etc. Mr. Producer seems very excited about this project and he wants to be "hands on" when it comes to doing his first producing gig the right way.

Believe me it will be worth the wait....
Hugs,
D

Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 Shelley

Shelley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

Daryl D! You are an administrator!! Awesome! (I guess it's obvious I have been on a bit of a hiatus). Thank you so much for posting this! I have been waiting, not so patiently, for Erin's 2nd album. I met her in 2006 just before the release of her first album and she is such a sweet, sweet person! So glad she persevered and that Michael was a part of her 2nd album, thanks for posting!!
Posted Image
Michael Buble
Photograph by Jonathan Cruz

"Just don't give up on trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." ~ Ella Fitzgerald

#14 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

Erin's music video can be seen through here Facebook page. Check it out... Amazingly beautiful.... CD coming out Feb. 5th.
Her star is rising and Mr. Producer has done a great job.
Hugs,
D

Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

:rolleyes: If you go to Erin's Facebook page, (erin boehme)you can see pictures of Michael and Alan with Erin. She has a extremely successful Showcase for the media and MB was there to introduce her.

Call me crazy, but it seems a perfect fit for Erin to open for Michael on his next tour, since he's producing her new CD.

Thoughts?
Hugs,
D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

SHEESH.... Wake up out there... I have great thoughts here.......
Hugs,
D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 betsy

betsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:enjoy music; always Michael; all cultural arts , antiqueing, avid reader entertaining friends at dinner parties

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Erin would be an excellent choice
Hope Michael seriously considers it :)
Posted Image

HPP@ST BUBLE'S
#37 BUBALICIOUS CAFE
ASSIT. MANAGER #5 BUBALICIOUS CAFE

#18 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Hey Betsy,

Thanks for "thinking" .... and "feeling" the intention of this post. After all... this is what music is really about... How one moment moves you. I believe if that moment moves me, it moves others also.I sit here so many nights and listen to music that came before and present and one must learn from what came before.... I'm doing that tonight... If you really love music and where Michael comes from, musically.... please go download Ella's version of This Time The Dreams On Me... it's perfection.... We so rarely hear perfection.... I'm blessed to have heard so many of them. Someone sent a link to Michael singing How About You at the 2007 Canadian Music Hall of Fame.... Beyond a wonderful song... and he sang the pants off it. But, sometimes I wonder do you kids know what came before? I think that's part of what drew me here originally.... Not just that I "knew" Michael's gift was very special.. but how I could bring my history of music and the songs Michael was singing to this younger generation. I hope they care.. it's so very important....
Hugs,

D

Edited by 0, 29 November 2012 - 01:54 AM.
because

Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:33 AM

:) :) :) OK.. Hope everyone is ready for the release of Erin's CD tomorrow... She'll be on Martiniinthemorning.Com around 9AM PST.... Crank up your MartiniVision and watch and listen. Should be a hoot and loads of stories about this 5 yr (plus) project. Come join us in chat as well.
Hugs,
D

Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 Daryl D

Daryl D

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

OK Everyone... Check this video out..... Enjoy!

Hugs,
D

Posted ImagePosted Image