Photo

Harry Connick & Michael Buble Together

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 DoubleBassGuy

DoubleBassGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:49 AM

Considering the similarities in style, and different sound, the great capacity in both to swing & groove, the facility of Connick to arrange and play piano well..

Makes sense.

Lovers of both would come in droves.

To top it off would make for a great concert pleaser.

#2 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:50 AM

Two great voices for sure! Always loved Harry Connick and his voice and
humor are similar to Michael's

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#3 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:29 AM

TWO AMAZING TALENTS, IF THEY WOULD HAVE A CONCERT I'D GO EVEN IF I HAD TO GO ON A STRETCHER. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF HARRY'S FOR MANY , MANY YEARS, A TRUE JAZZ MUSICAN WHOSE FINGERS MAKE MAGIC ON THE PIANO AND WHAT A CRAZY SENSE OF HUMOR, AN ALL AROUND PERFORMER.
MICHAEL IS MY "HERO OF SONG" HE UNDERSTANDS AND RESPECTS THE MUSIC. HE KNOWS HOW TO TAKE A SONG, MAKE IT HIS OWN, YET NEVER FORGETTING WHAT THE COMPOSURE WAS FEELING , TO BE ABLE TO READ AND FULFILL THOSE FEELINGS.THE SMOOTHNESS OF HIS VOICE HAS THIS OLE GRANY SWOONING. IT'S BEEN A JOY WATCHING HIS CAREER SKYROCKET OVER THE PAST NINE YEARS. MICHAEL CAME AT THE RIGHT TIME SINGING "THE GREAT AMERICAN SONG BOOK" HIS SENSE OF HUMOR IS PURE "BUBLE" HAA HAA OOOH MY GOODNESS, CAN YOU IMAGINE THOSE TWO ON STAGE WITH THIER HUMOR , OHHH HEAVEN HELP US. HAAA HAA.. HAA HAAA. THAT WOULD BE A
DREAM CONCERT.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.
Posted Image #18 Bubalicious Cafe

"My Hero of Song"

#4 michela

michela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:music is my first love

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:09 AM

Connick and Buble together,be still my beating heart

#5 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:43 PM

TWO AMAZING TALENTS, IF THEY WOULD HAVE A CONCERT I'D GO EVEN IF I HAD TO GO ON A STRETCHER. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF HARRY'S FOR MANY , MANY YEARS, A TRUE JAZZ MUSICAN WHOSE FINGERS MAKE MAGIC ON THE PIANO AND WHAT A CRAZY SENSE OF HUMOR, AN ALL AROUND PERFORMER.
MICHAEL IS MY "HERO OF SONG" HE UNDERSTANDS AND RESPECTS THE MUSIC. HE KNOWS HOW TO TAKE A SONG, MAKE IT HIS OWN, YET NEVER FORGETTING WHAT THE COMPOSURE WAS FEELING , TO BE ABLE TO READ AND FULFILL THOSE FEELINGS.THE SMOOTHNESS OF HIS VOICE HAS THIS OLE GRANY SWOONING. IT'S BEEN A JOY WATCHING HIS CAREER SKYROCKET OVER THE PAST NINE YEARS. MICHAEL CAME AT THE RIGHT TIME SINGING "THE GREAT AMERICAN SONG BOOK" HIS SENSE OF HUMOR IS PURE "BUBLE" HAA HAA OOOH MY GOODNESS, CAN YOU IMAGINE THOSE TWO ON STAGE WITH THIER HUMOR , OHHH HEAVEN HELP US. HAAA HAA.. HAA HAAA. THAT WOULD BE A
DREAM CONCERT.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Loretta,
I can totally see the two of them together~ Michael has never met Harry C. before and I know he'd
sure like to, he has said this before. I can see a visual already. Two cool singers on one stage,
talk about selling tickets! Lol, when you said Heaven Help Us!~ I so feel the same, we all know
Michael's saucy/sassy humor and I've heard some remarks come outta Harry too! At any rate, it would
be HEAVEN for sure to see the two together~

I'm smilin' at you too Loretta!
Hugs,

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#6 Woody

Woody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

Why stop at Harry and Michael? I'm thinking Harry, Michael and the latest crooner, Landeau Eugene Murphy Jr.! I don't profess to know what the public wants but I'm a 55-year-old black male and I've always liked Sinatra, Dean, Sammy, Pete and Joey of "Rat Pack" fame and of course Bing and Mel. Some voices and songs transcend race, culture and time. I'm thinking that there are many in my age group as well as those in the younger generations, who have been exposed to this old school genre due to the work of new faces and voices like Buble', that would appreciate and pay money to see a new type of Rat Pack! Just a thought...

Woody