Photo

Michael Buble Childrens Merchandise

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 junglejams

junglejams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:06 AM

Hello, can anyone help I am desperately trying to find some Michael Buble merchandise for my 4 year old little girl, to buy for her this chistmas. She is completely besotted by Michael, and has been asking for toys similar to the JLS and Justin Bieber stuff thats out, but so far I cant find anything like that for Michael Buble, only adult stuff and the odd clock! - If anyone knows of any websites or specific items available - I would be so grateful... This is the main thing that my daughter has asked for, for christmas, and so far I cant come up with anything for her.

#2 nera323

nera323

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:12 PM

i had an idea, buy an white t-shirt, get from internet his logo, and draw or crease this on the shirt.
thats a nice idea. Or go in the photo shop, and make a teddy bear, with michaels face for her. a photo present.
Posted Image

Posted Image

MICHAEL I HOPE I SEE YOU IN THE NEXT YEAR LIVE

<a href="http://board.michael...howtopic=17537" target="_blank">
Posted Image</a>

IAM A NERD IN MY HEART

NERD NUMBER NINE IS HERE

#3 junglejams

junglejams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:39 PM

i had an idea, buy an white t-shirt, get from internet his logo, and draw or crease this on the shirt.
thats a nice idea. Or go in the photo shop, and make a teddy bear, with michaels face for her. a photo present.

Thanks for the idea :D - will have a try although Im notsure the shop will do that for me as all pictures probably have some copyright thingies on them. - but the teddy bear is a great idea. - Isnt it sad that theres nothing available for the kids tho. :(