Photo

Who Else Would Love To See Michael on DWTS??**

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pati Colorado

Pati Colorado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:OCCUPATION: MICHAEL BUBLE FAN!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:33 AM

Who else would love to see Michael on "Dancing with the Stars"????

I have watched the show off and on....but this season I have been watching more ...and was thinking how fantastic it would be to see Michael every week on the show!!....I know dancing is not one of his stronger points- with more reason ,I would love to see him challenge himself and grow as a dancer every week.

I thought David A- was so cool and was really putting so much of himself - was such a shame to see him leave....I think for Michael like with anything new would be so exciting to see him discover new things about himself....

Anyways...anyone have any thoughts on my silly question???

I hope one season besides singing on the show...he would participate as one of the stars ***

Posted Image......please visit your nearest animal shelter..spread awareness- adopt !!..don't buy.........
Michael - you know how I much I adore you- but please do not support CHINA by playing there anymore....the animal cruelty is the worst ever seen- even Mr Paul Cartney has stated - he will not perform or support them!!...please read:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/nov/29/animalwelfare.china

#2 splendid-renate

splendid-renate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:17 AM

Ooh that would be great!!
But i have to disagree with you that he is not a dancer. I have seen quite some shows of Michael and studied his footwork.
(i have been ballroomdancing for 10 years) and i see definitely that he has the rhythym. That is essential,
the dancesteps are just something you have to learn by practising it a lot (what they absolutely do on DWTS) so it keeps in the head and about swinging the hips, i bet that a good teacher can loosen them!

Another good thing about joining DWTS is that his body will get slimmer. He might get a sixpack!B)
Posted Image
Proudly promoting Michael Buble since 2003!!
Proud Founder of Ballroom Bublé Babes!

november 2005
may 2006
october 2007
october 2010 (x2)
april 26th 2012