Photo

Album release after Christmas?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 William Burrows

William Burrows

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:04 AM

Hello fellow Buble fans!

Just wondered if we knew of any plans for an album post Christmas? Its been a long time since Crazy Love and although I play his songs on repeat over and over again, id like a few more more tracks to add to my collection!

Will

#2 db

db

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,751 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:05 AM

You have to remember Michael toured with Crazy Love for a little over two years. He worked many months on his Christmas album to get it right for us. He's doing radio, magazine, and charity shows, then--in btween his tour took time to get married! I'm tired just writing about it-haha----as much as I'd like to hear something new from Michael I want him to have time for himself and his family. I think he'll work on a new album in 2012 but won't do a full tour til 2013. At least that's my feeling. At any rate I am looking forward to 60 mins., SNL, and his Christmas Special more of what he's been working on for all of us. In the meantime, I have all of his music, videos, and pictures to keep me going til I can see him again, or hear something new from Michael. I sound like I have all this patience but I really feel like you, I always want something new from Michael believe me, buuuut, all good things come to those who wait!! Take care------enjoy the Buble moments----- ;))

Bungalow B ~ ATM #39
#20 @ Bubalicious Cafe
Michael's Ladies
diane.gif
"I LOVE BEIN' HERE WITH YOU"

"When You Smile At Me You Know Exactly What You Do
!"
MB_EVERYTHINGr3.jpg

michaelb35.jpg

#3 splendid-renate

splendid-renate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

You have to remember Michael toured with Crazy Love for a little over two years. He worked many months on his Christmas album to get it right for us. He's doing radio, magazine, and charity shows, then--in btween his tour took time to get married! I'm tired just writing about it-haha----as much as I'd like to hear something new from Michael I want him to have time for himself and his family. I think he'll work on a new album in 2012 but won't do a full tour til 2013. At least that's my feeling. At any rate I am looking forward to 60 mins., SNL, and his Christmas Special more of what he's been working on for all of us. In the meantime, I have all of his music, videos, and pictures to keep me going til I can see him again, or hear something new from Michael. I sound like I have all this patience but I really feel like you, I always want something new from Michael believe me, buuuut, all good things come to those who wait!! Take care------enjoy the Buble moments----- ;))

i thougt i''ve read in some article that there will be a new album in 2013???
i'm not sure though :huh:
Posted Image
Proudly promoting Michael Buble since 2003!!
Proud Founder of Ballroom Bublé Babes!

november 2005
may 2006
october 2007
october 2010 (x2)
april 26th 2012