Photo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUGUST BABIES

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pati Colorado

Pati Colorado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,739 posts
  • Interests:OCCUPATION: MICHAEL BUBLE FAN!

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:40 AM

*TO ALL THOSE CELEBRATING YOUR BIRTHDAY
THIS MONTH!!....
MAY YOUR LIVES BE FILLED WITH GOOD HEALTH♥
AND LOTS OF BUBLE HAPPINESS*

**SPECIAL HUGS TO
ANU2,
LAGUNA
SPARKSGRL
& SHINNY STAR*

Posted Image......please visit your nearest animal shelter..spread awareness- adopt !!..don't buy.........
Michael - you know how I much I adore you- but please do not support CHINA by playing there anymore....the animal cruelty is the worst ever seen- even Mr Paul Cartney has stated - he will not perform or support them!!...please read:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/nov/29/animalwelfare.china

#2 anu2

anu2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying my twin grand daughters, Juliana & Mia, Allessandra and Avery.. Of course, listening and attending MB concerts with hubby.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:02 PM

Thanks Pati for the birthday greeting. My birthday present came early with tickets to see Michael at San Jose, CA.

I must say that San Jose had to been one of the best performances of Michael and his boys that I have attended. VERY ENERGETIC!!! Our seats,(hubby & I), were right next to the B Stage. Oh Loretta, what eyelashes I was able to see up close & personal !!! It was a pleasure to meet Diane & her hubby, Don too.

Looking forward to a quite birthday with family on Tuesday.

anu2
IAG

#3 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:12 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON,I WISH YOU A BOUQUET OF LOLLY-POPS MADE OF MICHAEL'S MUSIC. I KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY THE DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY MAKING MORE FOREVER MEMORIES. HI TO HANDSOME RON.
HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.
Posted Image #18 Bubalicious Cafe

"My Hero of Song"

#4 swooninggrany

swooninggrany

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:17 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM, MY WISH FOR YOU IS, FOUR HOLES IN ONE IN YOUR NEXT GAME. GEE DID ANY GOLFER EVER DO THAT?? YOU CAN BE THE FIRST. ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY.
HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.
Posted Image #18 Bubalicious Cafe

"My Hero of Song"

#5 Pati Colorado

Pati Colorado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,739 posts
  • Interests:OCCUPATION: MICHAEL BUBLE FAN!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

~~~*Happy Birthday Christine~~~*...
have a wonderful day*
love pati

Posted Image......please visit your nearest animal shelter..spread awareness- adopt !!..don't buy.........
Michael - you know how I much I adore you- but please do not support CHINA by playing there anymore....the animal cruelty is the worst ever seen- even Mr Paul Cartney has stated - he will not perform or support them!!...please read:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/nov/29/animalwelfare.china