Photo

UK Text Message

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 CatzBuble

CatzBuble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

Hey guys :) i was wondering about getting the updates via text, but when i try and add in my mobile number, it doesnt work as its only for USA members. Anyone know how i can add my UK number so i will get texts updating me? And also, i signed up for the email updates a few months ago and still havnt recieved any, can anyone help? I love Michael Buble sooo much <3 ;)
Hope he comes to the UK soon!! <3
Love Catz (a future Mrs Buble);)
xx

#2 Swifty

Swifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:MB!!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:59 PM

Hi,
Sorry i can't help you about the mobile updates, but about the emails - they don't seam to send emails out very often, i've not had one for ages, so it must just be that they've not sent any out since you've been registered.
The best things for updates on Michael are - facebook, Tory on Tour (on facebook and twitter) and of course this site. Hope this helps :D

Sheffield Arena 6th May 2010

Sheffield Arena 27th September 2010

Sheffield Arena 28th June 2013

London O2 5th July 2013

#3 vegi

vegi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

Hey guys :) i was wondering about getting the updates via text, but when i try and add in my mobile number, it doesnt work as its only for USA members. Anyone know how i can add my UK number so i will get texts updating me? And also, i signed up for the email updates a few months ago and still havnt recieved any, can anyone help? I love Michael Buble sooo much <3 ;)
Hope he comes to the UK soon!! <3
Love Catz (a future Mrs Buble);)
xx

why is this still pinned?