Photo

My First Michael Buble Concert(:

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 KarleyNicoleFiesel

KarleyNicoleFiesel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:54 AM

I went to the Michael Buble concert on June 7th 2011! :D It was AMAZING<33333 I had 2nd row seats right in front of the stage in section 3! Some people were lucky enough to get his sweat rags that he threw into the audience! lol I wish I could have gotten one hahaha! It was one of the best nights of my life! It was sooo cool! Confetti fell from the ceiling, he kicked some big, white beach balls that had his initionals MB on them into the audience and he also sang with a group of men called Naturally 7! They were really great too! They opened up for him it was great! He was hilarious!! Had a bunch of hilarious jokes(: What was also funny was that there was a woman in the next section in the first row, right in front of the stage, that was dancing and, towards the end, gave Michael a bouquet of Roses. Someone also threw Michael a bag of chips! hahaha I hope to see him in concert again soon(: <3 It was the best and I will never forget it!!! :) <33333 :wub: I love you Michael! I hope you come back to the OH/MI area again very soon!!

#2 jillybeans

jillybeans

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:20 PM

I went to the Michael Buble concert on June 7th 2011! :D It was AMAZING<33333 I had 2nd row seats right in front of the stage in section 3! Some people were lucky enough to get his sweat rags that he threw into the audience! lol I wish I could have gotten one hahaha! It was one of the best nights of my life! It was sooo cool! Confetti fell from the ceiling, he kicked some big, white beach balls that had his initionals MB on them into the audience and he also sang with a group of men called Naturally 7! They were really great too! They opened up for him it was great! He was hilarious!! Had a bunch of hilarious jokes(: What was also funny was that there was a woman in the next section in the first row, right in front of the stage, that was dancing and, towards the end, gave Michael a bouquet of Roses. Someone also threw Michael a bag of chips! hahaha I hope to see him in concert again soon(: <3 It was the best and I will never forget it!!! :) <33333 :wub: I love you Michael! I hope you come back to the OH/MI area again very soon!!

About how long did the opening act play before Michael came on stage? Thanks

#3 Kim8237

Kim8237

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

I too went to the Toledo concert. We drove several hours to celebrate my 50th birthday. I was so excited about this very special concert as I'm a big fan! I nearly left though because of the F bombs that Michael started out the concert with and continued to use. I couldn't believe that a singer that has such a clean cut image by the media would ruin such a wonderful night for his fans by using such poor language choices when a little discretion would have made it a perfect night to be remembered with joy and happiness always. Instead I remember feeling like I really should leave not knowing when I was going to get hit next with another curse word. I won't be going to another concert even though the presentation of everything else that was offered was absolutely the best I've ever seen. Sorry Michael. I love everything about you but I can't get over the very insulting language choices you make. Best of luck.