Photo

Northern Ireland

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 MolliLovesMichaelBuble

MolliLovesMichaelBuble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:07 PM

Michael Buble,
My name is Molli Mercer, I am 17 years old and I live in Northern Ireland and I would give anything for you to come over here and perform in Belfast. I am a huge fan, I have your calenders, mugs, t-shirts etc. You are absolutely fenominal and you have such a fantastic personality. I auditioned for the X Factor last week and really hope I get through because if I get through to the live shows, please come and sing with me. It would be the greatest moment of my life. My brother and I have jam sessions most nights. He is 20 years old and he has performed since he was about 4 and he is my mums 'very own Michael Buble'. I play the guitar or drums and he plays the piano or visa versa and we sing our hearts out. We have all of your piano books so we know every single one of your songs and admire them. Our favorite ones are 'Everything', 'Hold on' and 'Haven't Met You Yet', they are superb. You are the greatest artist on the planet and are a genius in everything you do. Thank you for taking the time to bring joy into the world because when you sing, the world sings with you.
You are my idol. You inspire me to do everything I do. You are amazing and I applaud you for being you.
Thank you for being you and inspiring so many other fans like me.
Love with all my heart
Molli Mercer

#2 GHENTERTAINMENT

GHENTERTAINMENT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hi Molli,

Maybe some day he will come it would be great.....however if you are looking the next best thing..Krizz K The UK's Official no1 Michael Buble Tribute will be playing with his band in The Island Hall Lisburn on the 17th February 2012...this is a one of chance to see him in action...maybe see you there!!

Michael Buble,
My name is Molli Mercer, I am 17 years old and I live in Northern Ireland and I would give anything for you to come over here and perform in Belfast. I am a huge fan, I have your calenders, mugs, t-shirts etc. You are absolutely fenominal and you have such a fantastic personality. I auditioned for the X Factor last week and really hope I get through because if I get through to the live shows, please come and sing with me. It would be the greatest moment of my life. My brother and I have jam sessions most nights. He is 20 years old and he has performed since he was about 4 and he is my mums 'very own Michael Buble'. I play the guitar or drums and he plays the piano or visa versa and we sing our hearts out. We have all of your piano books so we know every single one of your songs and admire them. Our favorite ones are 'Everything', 'Hold on' and 'Haven't Met You Yet', they are superb. You are the greatest artist on the planet and are a genius in everything you do. Thank you for taking the time to bring joy into the world because when you sing, the world sings with you.
You are my idol. You inspire me to do everything I do. You are amazing and I applaud you for being you.
Thank you for being you and inspiring so many other fans like me.
Love with all my heart
Molli Mercer