Photo

Anyone else counting down the days?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 ncmedic

ncmedic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

Just over 5 weeks to the Atlantic City Show!!!! Getting super excited :D
Who else has tickets and to what shows? Wish I could hit the lotto so I could
go to them ALL lol

#2 g&j

g&j

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

Just over 5 weeks to the Atlantic City Show!!!! Getting super excited :D
Who else has tickets and to what shows? Wish I could hit the lotto so I could
go to them ALL lol

We're with you there!!! You cannot get too much of his beautifully trained voice. Our 15 yr old daughter sings opera and is in training and she croons with his works too! ( soprano so a bit higher :)). My forever groom and I are driving 5hrs to hit a show that works for our timing. (there are closer shows but the DesMoines, IA (6/23) show is the one we're locked in for and have floor seats. I mentioned that this will probably be the only time we'll see him ( but I know he'll be eager to see him again after having seats that allow us to Rumba dance to his work!!... 7 weeks for us. Sorry for the lengthy response :)

#3 Freeman

Freeman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

We're with you there!!! You cannot get too much of his beautifully trained voice. Our 15 yr old daughter sings opera and is in training and she croons with his works too! ( soprano so a bit higher :)). My forever groom and I are driving 5hrs to hit a show that works for our timing. (there are closer shows but the DesMoines, IA (6/23) show is the one we're locked in for and have floor seats. I mentioned that this will probably be the only time we'll see him ( but I know he'll be eager to see him again after having seats that allow us to Rumba dance to his work!!... 7 weeks for us. Sorry for the lengthy response :)

#4 splendid-renate

splendid-renate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

i'm counting too!
Today i bought my ticket for the show in April 2012, so i'll have to wait a little longer
Posted Image
Proudly promoting Michael Buble since 2003!!
Proud Founder of Ballroom Bublé Babes!

november 2005
may 2006
october 2007
october 2010 (x2)
april 26th 2012