Photo

M.B. Official Fan Club

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dizzy

Dizzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:56 AM

I've been going back and forth the last few weeks....should I join the Official M.B. Fan Club?

Is there another forum that is closed to the general public but open to members of the fan club?

And just exactly what am I TRULY getting if I join?

Thanks for any help. I'm dying to join but want to make sure I'm getting what I pay for in these tough economic times.

:)

#2 GillwithaG

GillwithaG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:31 PM

Hi Dizzy

There are 3 different packages you can choose from. Two of them give you MB goodies plus Membership, I can't remember exactly what they are, you'll have to have a look.

The third is Membership only. For this you do get access to an exclusive forum. Michael promised during his Ustream event that he would post regular video,s and he has kept that promise. He has posted a few on BB lately. These videos are not posted here.

You get priority details re tour dates etc, and chance to purchase pre sale tickets for shows,which given the increase in Michael's popularity may be a good reason enough for joining! However, you are not guaranteed tickets, nor are you guaranteed the best seats!

There are also exclusive competitions, and you can get discount in the MB shop.

You do however get to chat to others who adore Michael, and although some members post here, there are others who dont, so you have the chance to meet new people too.

Some info on there is available elsewhere, ie Tory on Tour, photos, videos from shows etc, but not all of it.

Hope to see you there!
Posted Image

#3 Swifty

Swifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:MB!!

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:14 AM

Hi Dizzy,

I've been like you spent the last few months debating if i should join the fan club or not, wondering if it was worth the money.

I finally joined last week and i have to say i am very impressed with it. I went for the middle option where you get a t-shirt and a cd, and if i've worked the exchange rate out right i think it's really good value for money.

Like Gill said you do get extra's like videos from Michael that are not available anywhere else.

It's worth it for the gorgeous picture of Michael everytime you log in!! :D

Sheffield Arena 6th May 2010

Sheffield Arena 27th September 2010

Sheffield Arena 28th June 2013

London O2 5th July 2013

#4 Dizzy

Dizzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

Thank you both for responding so quickly. I don't want to put anything else on my credit card, so I will join this weekend when I get paid.

Anything for M.B. ;):P