Photo

So....was it good for you too? LOL

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Naturally 7 (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you attend another concert exclusively of the support act (Naturally 7)?

1. Yes (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Depends on venue (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

4. Maybe (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Earthdweller

Earthdweller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:06 AM

What did you think of your concert????

I saw Michael live for the first time last night (Feb 15, 2011) in Sydney at Acer Arena. OMG. It was so spectacular. Who would believe that a solo singer just with a back-up band would be so incredible....but of course you all knew that didn't you? What was your concert like and was there anything special during the show....our show opened with a rendition of Happy Birthday to 8 year old Chloe and cameraman Barry (39).

#2 XBubleX

XBubleX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:48 PM

Hi...
Glad you enjoyed your first conzert. I went to my first conzert in Oct.2010...It was a birthday gift from my ex-boyfriend.
I loved it aswell, and even though there was no happy birthday song for anyone, he sang HOME and that personaly that is my birthday song
( i know it´s not quite a very happy birthday song, but when i turned 18, i seemed to hear this song EVERYWHERE! ) So that´s why it ended up being my birthday song. And that was somthing very very special to me. I even started crying :)
So like i said i´m glad you enjoyed it and it´s always somthing special...because he´s special, and he´s that kind of guy that
gives you the feeling that he´s singing just for you :)
My first "Party": 14/10/2010!!
Proud to be Bublénerd #135
Proud member of Bubalicious Café

#3 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:12 PM

I went to my first Bublé on July 6th 2010. It was the best night of my life!!!!!! I had no voice for a really long tim, but it was all werth it!!!! If I had money to go to a Bublé every night I wold be happy!!!! My friend who went with me, said she woul go again!!!!!! Michael is the only person I could see in conert, and ever get sick of him!!!!! :wub:
:wub: :wub:

#4 XBubleX

XBubleX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:14 PM

Hi, yeah if i could i would go to every conzert too, it would also be nice to met some of the other Bublefans there too :)
My dad once asked me what i would want if he would win the lottory, and my answer was one day with Michael or to get the chance
to go to every conzert...
He didn´t really understand why i would want that and niether did all my friends, they thought i was going crazy...
so thank god for this site because i know there are at least some people who will understand :)
Who could ever get sick of listing to him? Live or on CD/DVD??

#5 Clare xo

Clare xo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:56 PM

I went to my first Michael Bublé concert on the 24th of September 2010 in Dublin's Aviva Stadium, and it was really special for Michael cause it was his biggest ever concert, 50,000 people :D He was sooo funny that night, and he has the most beautiful voice <3 He was AMAZING when he sang Song For You without a microphone, it made me cry :') and I was near the back but I could still hear him in a 50,000 capacity open top arena!! xx

#6 XBubleX

XBubleX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:28 AM

I went to my first Michael Bublé concert on the 24th of September 2010 in Dublin's Aviva Stadium, and it was really special for Michael cause it was his biggest ever concert, 50,000 people :D He was sooo funny that night, and he has the most beautiful voice <3 He was AMAZING when he sang Song For You without a microphone, it made me cry :') and I was near the back but I could still hear him in a 50,000 capacity open top arena!! xx

Oh yes he did that at our conzert too... still get the chills when i listen to that song( which i do every single night on youtube)
It just still takes my breath away...*sigh*

#7 onevoice

onevoice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

I saw Michael in Toronto in August 2010. I have been a huge Buble fan, even before it was cool! He has such amazing talent! I was impressed and awed by the singing, band, presence...However, I was disgusted with his potty mouth. It was a total turnoff for me & many around me. Since then, I have to say when I hear him on the radio, I can't help but remember his foul language and suggestive jokes. One of the band members had their parents come to the concert and they made a big deal about it. I wonder how impressed they truly were?

Since then I have seen more & more commentary and discussion around this disappointing side of Michael. I want to say that I will not be supporting him till he cleans up his act. With great power, comes great responsibility and Michael should remember that he is going to be accountable for that one day.

Michael I think that you have lost your way & I pray that you find it again.