62 replies to this topic

#21 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:50 PM

Well just checked the tour page last night and all of the tour dates are in the U. S, but does anyone know if June is the last month of the Crazy Love tour, or will there be some more dates for July? Because if he comes back to ritchmond, well...........
I just might, no, not might, I will be buying tickets!!!!!!!!!! And I Will!! Be getting them for the frunt row!!! But, if he doesn't come, will tha's okay too. No, it's not okay, but....

#22 ldy37

ldy37

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:25 PM

Can't find any info on the Austin 6/1/11 show. When do tickets go on sale????

#23 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

So, does this mean that Michael crazy love tour will end in June?

#24 mathewsgran

mathewsgran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:55 PM

Still so sad that there are no dates for UK and in particular Cardiff. Why has Michael foresaken his Welsh fans on this tour!! He has been to all the other UK venues except Cardiff. We still love him though, and I still live in hope that he will suddenly realise he's missed us out on this tour and put it right. Pleeeeeeeeeeease

Jan

#25 GillwithaG

GillwithaG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:44 AM

Hi

I received a tweet from Tory yesterday, in reply to a question re Michaels possible UK tour dates. She said,

"no dates for UK/Europe have been confirmed yet. Keep checking michaelbuble.com, Fingers crossed"

Im hanging on to "yet"...LOL!!
Posted Image

#26 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:05 PM

Can someone please tell me if MB is ending the crazy love tour in june, or if he's going even longer? Please I would really love to know.
Who is this Tory person? I don't know but it seems people get to win all kids of things through her and stuff. Is she someone tha's apart of this tour? Is she a stuff member on mB's crazy love tour?

#27 sueped

sueped

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

Can someone please tell me if MB is ending the crazy love tour in june, or if he's going even longer? Please I would really love to know.
Who is this Tory person? I don't know but it seems people get to win all kids of things through her and stuff. Is she someone tha's apart of this tour? Is she a stuff member on mB's crazy love tour?

I've heard Michael in a couple of interviews say that the tour may run 2 1/2 years long - it started in March 2010, so seems like he'll be touring into 2012 anyway.

#28 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:17 PM

Well then I might have another chance to see him in concert again. I really don't know though. If he already came to my state, then I don't think he'll make a second stop on the same tour. Do singers, or band ever do, or ahve they ever dont that?

#29 Vera

Vera

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:48 PM

Hi folks,

General onsale information for Michael's June 2011 US Tour has been announced. Please see the first post of this topic for more information.

Vera

#30 Porschej

Porschej

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:04 PM

Tory is @ToryOnTour on Twitter. She works on the MB tour and periodically posts info, pictures, videos, blogs, etc.... from the tour. Some of the content may only be posted on Bungalow-B.
~ Jenn

"Oh look dear, you're shaking!" - Michael Bublé, Mohegan Sun 7/6/05

"Stop shaking!" - Michael Bublé, NYC 8/19/05

"Oh look, I am making you shake. I am so sorry." - MB, Albany 4/7/06

Posted Image
"Home" - Michael Bublé and Alan Chang, Wang Theater 7/9/05

Posted Image
NYC 8/19/05

My Photo Albums

myspace

#31 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:49 PM

That's a mouth full!!! Tory on tour on twitter!!!!! Ooooooooooooh, try to say that ten times fast!!!!
Well, does anyone know if MB's endding the Crazy Love Tour in June?

#32 superbublefan21

superbublefan21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:MICHAEL BUBLE of course

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:21 PM

That's a mouth full!!! Tory on tour on twitter!!!!! Ooooooooooooh, try to say that ten times fast!!!!
Well, does anyone know if MB's endding the Crazy Love Tour in June?

i don't think so because he said in many interviews that he likes it too much on tour that he will now do 2 and a half years. tory also said, correct me if im wrong, he hasn't confirmed any more dates and that implies that he is going to do more dates in UK/Europe and US probably. or at least i hope so

Hannah
xxxx

#33 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:16 PM

So, does this mean that he'll come back to Ritchmond, va again? If he did, I'm getting tickets in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#34 marlynbyr82

marlynbyr82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:50 AM

Thanks for all the info on michael buble's tour. We are waiting for you michael! :) <3
I work on my home pc and i go to any places but with a remote desktop I can still work.

#35 Dizzy

Dizzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

Is anyone attending the PA show on 6/8 or the NJ show on 6/9?

This would be my first concert and I don't want to go alone :unsure:

ETA: I purchased my ticket this morning. I'm beyond excited to be able to attend my first MB concert. :D

#36 moo2k

moo2k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:26 AM

:P

hello all buble fans new here...
i'm a huge huge buble fan he came to houston tx..and i was in the hospital at the time..

ok. here is what i'm asking the fans...does anyone outthere have any extra tickets for the AUSTIN TX SHOW

i'm looking for florr seats...im willing to pay face vaule plus a few extra bucks for your time
i need two tickets..but i'd settle for 1 floor ticket !!!!
plz anyone help ??????????????
thx so much !!! i know u true buble fans know how much i want to go...!!!!
i'd sell one of my kids...lol.. jk
heres hoping...rooney :D

#37 XBubleX

XBubleX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

Hi everyone..
has anyone got new info´s about Michael´s tour dates?? I´m dying to buy some tickets and go to another conzert..
Thanks.. xx
My first "Party": 14/10/2010!!
Proud to be Bublénerd #135
Proud member of Bubalicious Café

#38 HigXx

HigXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:24 PM

Does anybody know when new tour dates will be announced for the UK and such?

The wait is unbearable :(

#39 Pati Colorado

Pati Colorado

Birthday Greeter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,739 posts
  • Interests:OCCUPATION: MICHAEL BUBLE FAN!

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:36 PM

I'm still hoping he makes it out west!.......:rolleyes:
Posted Image......please visit your nearest animal shelter..spread awareness- adopt !!..don't buy.........
Michael - you know how I much I adore you- but please do not support CHINA by playing there anymore....the animal cruelty is the worst ever seen- even Mr Paul Cartney has stated - he will not perform or support them!!...please read:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/nov/29/animalwelfare.china

#40 anu2

anu2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying my twin grand daughters, Juliana & Mia, Allessandra and Avery.. Of course, listening and attending MB concerts with hubby.

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:54 AM

I'm still hoping he makes it out west!.......:rolleyes:

Pati, I'm going through a major MB withdrawal!!!! Please Michael come back to LA!!

anu
IAG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users