Photo

Crazy Love Hollywood Edition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 lindagold

lindagold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:45 PM

I am confused to say the least. concerning"The Crazy Love Hollywood Edition" CD etc.

There are so many different versions of this album, I have the special fan club CD/DVD edition, the basic CD Yellow colour copy, & now I have been given, (From my Brother) another edition CD where Michael is Kicking in mid air CD.

I watched a video of Michael, Can't remember exactly which vid it was but Michael talks of a 2 disc CD/DVD where Michael he is Kicking out.on the cover,He talks about the content of the DVD!!!!.

I haven't been able to find this copy anywhere, is there anyone out there that knows anything about this copy???? is the DVD different to the one I have already?Oh!!!

I think Warner Bros are doing this to make us fans confused entising us to spend more money!!!I find it extremely annoying to say three least

Is anyone out there as confused as me? would be interesting to know your views on this issue

Froam a very confused fan LOL!!!!

#2 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:54 PM

I am confused to say the least. concerning"The Crazy Love Hollywood Edition" CD etc.

There are so many different versions of this album, I have the special fan club CD/DVD edition, the basic CD Yellow colour copy, & now I have been given, (From my Brother) another edition CD where Michael is Kicking in mid air CD.

I watched a video of Michael, Can't remember exactly which vid it was but Michael talks of a 2 disc CD/DVD where Michael he is Kicking out.on the cover,He talks about the content of the DVD!!!!.

I haven't been able to find this copy anywhere, is there anyone out there that knows anything about this copy???? is the DVD different to the one I have already?Oh!!!

I think Warner Bros are doing this to make us fans confused entising us to spend more money!!!I find it extremely annoying to say three least

Is anyone out there as confused as me? would be interesting to know your views on this issue

Froam a very confused fan LOL!!!!

Hi!!
I have the crazy love fan addition witch has the standerd crazy love cd, a dvd that features the making of the album and another cd with eight songs that are all remixes. Some of them are, hom, lost, it has better be tonight, on so on. I also own the one with the yellow strippeds on it. Now, about the crazy love hollywood addition, there are two diffeerent ones. The first one is the one with the standered cd crazy love, and a second cd that has four studeo tracks as well as four live tracks and they are..
1. Hollywood
2. Some Kind Of Wonderful
3. Best Of Me
4. End Of May
5. At This Moment Live
6. Heartach Tonight live
7. Me And Mrs. Jones live
8. Haven't Met You Yet live.
But, there is a cd taht is called Hollywood, the delux EP. And taht just has the eight songs that I just listed. I hope this helps?

#3 lindagold

lindagold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:30 AM

Hi!!
I have the crazy love fan addition witch has the standerd crazy love cd, a dvd that features the making of the album and another cd with eight songs that are all remixes. Some of them are, hom, lost, it has better be tonight, on so on. I also own the one with the yellow strippeds on it. Now, about the crazy love hollywood addition, there are two diffeerent ones. The first one is the one with the standered cd crazy love, and a second cd that has four studeo tracks as well as four live tracks and they are..
1. Hollywood
2. Some Kind Of Wonderful
3. Best Of Me
4. End Of May
5. At This Moment Live
6. Heartach Tonight live
7. Me And Mrs. Jones live
8. Haven't Met You Yet live.
But, there is a cd taht is called Hollywood, the delux EP. And taht just has the eight songs that I just listed. I hope this helps?

Yes i also have the 8 track EP.which I bought then The one by brother gave me has the full crazy love CD & included in this package is a 8 track cd equivalent to the Eight track EP. My point is that Warner Bros are making too many versions of Michael's Crazy love album.

In my humble opinion it's very confusing & a way for Warner Bros to get fat from all the profits ITS CRRRRRAZY!!!!

#4 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:50 PM

Well, I can see why you would be confewsed. But, I'm not confewsed at all. Here's the way I see it. They put out the standered crazy love cd, then a wile latter, they put out a fan addition tht can only be found here, on this sight, and at has concerts. That's the one that comes in a 32 page book with the standered crazy love cd and dvd, and the cd with the eight tracks that are remiexes. Then, I heard michael say in an intervew that instead of just putting out a cd with one additional song on it, that would be hollywod of course, he thought it wold more reaainabe to give his fans more for there money by putting out a cd with two disks that has the crazy love standered cd and another cd along with taht one with eight new songs, as well as hollywood. I guess that by them making a album that has the crazy love standered cd and the second cd are for those fans who don't have crazy love. And then for those wh already have crazy love, such as myself, they put out the stand alone EP with just the eight tracks on it. So, I hope this clears thing up for yo?