Five favourite songs (except MB)
Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:51 PM
Um okay this shouldn't be too har because I love a lot of different types of music.
i'll start things off, these are my five:
1. I'd wait for life- take that
2. the air that i breathe - the hollies
3. ancora non sai -katherine jenkins
4. annies song- faryl smith
5. multiplication - bobby darin
now its your turn..
1. Kelly Clarckson's My Life Would Suck Without You
2. Katy Parries Hot N Cold
3. Blow Ke$ha
4. Rebecca S. T. James Reborn
5. Backstreet Boys I Want It That Way
Hey, what happens if we put an Michael Bublé song has part of the list?
Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:26 AM
Because of you - Kelly Clarkson
Time goes by- Matt Dusk
Stand by me- Ben E. King
Behind these Hazel Eyes- Kelly Clarkson
Everytime we touch - Cascada
MICHAEL I HOPE I SEE YOU IN THE NEXT YEAR LIVE
<a href="http://board.michael...howtopic=17537" target="_blank">
IAM A NERD IN MY HEART
NERD NUMBER NINE IS HERE
Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:07 AM
We Found Love
Sexy and I Know It
Read All About It
watchcsi online free for free. Get the latest csi miami online TV Shows, seasons, episodes, news and more
Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:52 AM
1. I don't know why, i love you like i do, i don't know why i just do - Marty Robbins
2. Your 16, and your beautiful - Ringo Starr
3. Raindrops keep falling on my head - B.J. Thomas
4. Casey Jones - Johnny Cash
5. Any song from Bobby Vinton's party album
Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:51 AM
J.S. Bach Suite No.3 in D major
Elvis Presley - You Were Always On My Mind (or pretty much anything by him)
Ray Charles - You Don't Know Me
Prince - When Doves Cry
House Of Pain - On Point
As a newbie, I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries by stating that somebody else's opinion regarding Micheal's performance/interpretation of "You don't know me"
quote: "You Don't Know Me (No one sings this like Michael)"
is just plain wrong.
You know how it is. If somebody is wrong on the Internet, you just have to step in and set things straight ;-) even if it's an age-old thread.
However, I just love Ray's interpretation. Makes me weep almost every time.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users