Photo

Let's Brake The Ice, And Get To Know Each Other!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:45 PM

Hey,
I thought I'd post this topic for all of us membes can get to know each othe!!! I all have one thing in commin, and that's being obsessed with michael bublé!!! But, we all love other things I'm sure, and we come from different places in the world. So, let's get to know each other!!!

#2 XBubleX

XBubleX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:22 PM

Hi OBfan( i hope it´s okay that i write your name that way?)
I´m Anja also know as XBubleX :D
I have a daughter called Phoebe-Louise(called Phoebe) and she´s a 2 year old Buble fan :)
I live alone with Phoebe in Germay and i first heard the song Feeling good in a german morning show and since then i just love the
way he sings..
But since i went to his conzert in Oct. 2010 i am a fan big time.. i such the internet for pictures or videos that i have not seen
yet and i joined this site shortley after the conzert,best thing i did i would say. Most of all i just can´t seem to stop listening to his voice and i´m sure
i jet on the nerves of my familie and friends.. I love this site and i have had alot of fun
since i joined you all in the buble world :D
I´m hoping to get some tickets for one of the UK conzerts and it would be really nice to meet some of you there..
So what about everyone else here?? What´s your story??
Hope that´s what your kindda looking for OBfan...
My first "Party": 14/10/2010!!
Proud to be Bublénerd #135
Proud member of Bubalicious Café

#3 XBubleX

XBubleX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:38 PM

Hi OBfan( i hope it´s okay that i write your name that way?)
I´m Anja also know as XBubleX :D
I have a daughter called Phoebe-Louise(called Phoebe) and she´s a 2 year old Buble fan :)
I live alone with Phoebe in Germay and i first heard the song Feeling good in a german morning show and since then i just love the
way he sings..
But since i went to his conzert in Oct. 2010 i am a fan big time.. i such the internet for pictures or videos that i have not seen
yet and i joined this site shortley after the conzert,best thing i did i would say. Most of all i just can´t seem to stop listening to his voice and i´m sure
i get on the nerves of my familie and friends..because i don´t think i talk about anything else.. I love this site and i have had alot of fun
since i joined you all in the buble world :D
I´m hoping to get some tickets for one of the UK conzerts and it would be really nice to meet some of you there..
So what about everyone else here?? What´s your story??
Hope that´s what your kindda looking for OBfan...

#4 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:18 PM

Hi, thanks for replying to my topic!!!!
How come you write my name that way? Obfan? How come you can't write, Obsessed Bublé Fan!?
I thought you had two little girls? I know I have read about them in your other posts before. Don't you have one little girl who is two and another one hwo is four?
Do you think you could post a video of you little girl singing some of her favorite MB songs? What is her favorit MB song, or songs?

#5 XBubleX

XBubleX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:57 PM

Hi, i only asked if it was okay to write it that way because it´s shorter but if you would like me it write it out i will do that.
No i only have one daughter and like i said she´s two.. i didn´t start that early getting pregnet :D
I might post a video but i´m not sure yet.. and her fav. song is heartbreak tonight and song for you when she goes to bed...

#6 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:06 PM

Well, if it's shorter for you to write my name, then you do what you want to do.
What other songs doe she like?
If you do make a video, you should do it like an interview, you know, asking her questions about michael, and have her sing some of her favorite songs!!! Hahah!!
I know I have read you talking about another little girl who's four years old? I have seen you post oabout her? Do you know what that is? Taht other little girl that's four?

#7 XBubleX

XBubleX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:22 PM

Well i have a friend how lives next door but her daughter is 6 and i may have talked about another girl who lives on the other side of my street and she likes Michael too but she´s two years old too... sorry but i´m sure i haven´t said anything about a 4 year old girl...

#8 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:21 PM

Oh, my bad then.
Um, so maybe when you post of video of yur little gil singing some MB songs myabe you coould do it like an interview and ask her things about michael!!! Oh, and maybe you could do one of her singing in the car to michael too!!! I'm sure she sings his song in the car, right?

#9 Whimsical Wren

Whimsical Wren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Michael Buble, Westlife, The Overtones, reading, Russell Watson, The Wanted, CSI NY, Doctor Who, Warehouse 13, Sanctuary, traveling, photography, Numb3rs, Silent Witness, Lewis, Criminal Minds, White Collar, Spooks.

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:51 PM

I'm Lindsey, 25 years old, I'm from the UK, currently working as a care assistant for the elderly, but hope within the
next couple of years to join the Army and do Admin/Human Resources or possibly IT, but I have some issues to work out
first, and was told to come back in a year. I'd also like to travel, would love to visit Italy and also New Zealand, which
is where my grandma on my mothers side was from, she and her sister were born in Auckland, New Zealand, and my great aunt
still lives there. I'm partly Irish on my fathers side as my great great grandfather was Irish, and my surname is Irish.
And I'd love to visit Ireland, maybe next year I can. I have a younger sister, Rachael, no brothers, though I always
wanted one.

#10 Tuala

Tuala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:37 AM

Hi there. I'm Kristy. I'm new, so I don't really know anyone on here as of yet.

I'm 16 and I live in Australia.

#11 splendid-renate

splendid-renate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:48 PM

Oh, my bad then.
Um, so maybe when you post of video of yur little gil singing some MB songs myabe you coould do it like an interview and ask her things about michael!!! Oh, and maybe you could do one of her singing in the car to michael too!!! I'm sure she sings his song in the car, right?

not to attack you but to me you are kinda pushing her to make a video of her daughter singing MB songs.:blink:
Why do you want to see this so bad?:unsure:
Posted Image
Proudly promoting Michael Buble since 2003!!
Proud Founder of Ballroom Bublé Babes!

november 2005
may 2006
october 2007
october 2010 (x2)
april 26th 2012

#12 Gemzy

Gemzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Michael Buble..... Tigers, Lilac, Make-up, Baking, Designing, Piercing, Tattoos, Disney Films, Wii, Xbox 360

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:56 PM

Hello all I'm Gemma... 22 years old from England....
I love Michael Buble of course, I love Blue and the colour Lilac... I love baking, fineart drawings which I do when I have the time... I don't really drink, I love cars but I am odd because of liking that, I love the rush of speed in cars :D
Tigers are my favourite animal of all time....