Photo

SPAM

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 vegi

vegi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

FYI, when you see gibberish or really off-topic posts with no structure or a post about product like videos or purses, it's spam. They want to sell you crap. Whatever you do, DON'T click on the links. Some of them can infect your computer. So it will do you no good to ask the poster what it is cos there's no one from the spammers that actually reads the responses. It's automated and they're looking for people foolish enough to click on their links. Spam is against the TOS and the mods will delete it when they see it. However, there are a lot of posts to read here and the mods may not see it. Especially since most of the spam comes at night. So if you see spam like this, help out the mods and click on the report (!) button on the left. That way they have a heads up and can zap it away.

#2 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:32 PM

FYI, when you see gibberish or really off-topic posts with no structure or a post about product like videos or purses, it's spam. They want to sell you crap. Whatever you do, DON'T click on the links. Some of them can infect your computer. So it will do you no good to ask the poster what it is cos there's no one from the spammers that actually reads the responses. It's automated and they're looking for people foolish enough to click on their links. Spam is against the TOS and the mods will delete it when they see it. However, there are a lot of posts to read here and the mods may not see it. Especially since most of the spam comes at night. So if you see spam like this, help out the mods and click on the report (!) button on the left. That way they have a heads up and can zap it away.

Hey, thanks for letting us all know about this!

#3 Pati Colorado

Pati Colorado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,737 posts
  • Interests:OCCUPATION: MICHAEL BUBLE FAN!

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:00 PM

how strange - ?????
Posted Image......please visit your nearest animal shelter..spread awareness- adopt !!..don't buy.........
Michael - you know how I much I adore you- but please do not support CHINA by playing there anymore....the animal cruelty is the worst ever seen- even Mr Paul Cartney has stated - he will not perform or support them!!...please read:http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/nov/29/animalwelfare.china

#4 etina

etina

• Administrators
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Michael Buble's websites!

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

Hey Everyone,

All invision boards (like this one) are being hit with SPAM. if you see a post with links selling products, etc, please "Report" them. Mods will be able to view the Spammers profile and then "flag" them. Flagging a spammer will remove all their posts and automatically ban them so they can't make anymore posts. Thank you for your cooperation and patience. :)

#5 *mrs.jones*

*mrs.jones*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:43 PM

I think so too, I'm a member on some boards and they also had this SPAM thing. But I've never seen a "member" who posted twice or more often, they always post something and then they register again.
Although there aren't people in front of the monitor I think there are robots from the computer.

Posted Image

i went to my first michael concert on 13th october

it was an unforgetable night, he's so funny, handsome and his voice is just incredible <3

#6 nichole1221

nichole1221

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:16 AM

Yeah the post attached with links and the advertise characters is consider under spam.Basically they just selling their
products and advertisements.

#7 Pati Colorado

Pati Colorado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,737 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:32 PM

***repost*****

Hey Everyone,

All invision boards (like this one) are being hit with SPAM. if you see a post with links selling products, etc, please "Report" them. Mods will be able to view the Spammers profile and then "flag" them. Flagging a spammer will remove all their posts and automatically ban them so they can't make anymore posts. Thank you for your cooperation and patience. :)

#8 Pati Colorado

Pati Colorado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,737 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

*** repoost**** ( SOME REAL STUPID STUFF SURFACED TODAY!!!