Photo

All The Things That Were Sold On MB's Crazy Love Tour? And What Did You Get?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:43 PM

Hi guys,
For those of us who have ad the wounderful joy to see Michael on his Crazy love tour, and being the obsessed fans that we all are, I'm sure that you had to make a stop at the tables where they were selling different things. So, when you were at the concert, what things did you see, and what did you get?
These were the things I got...
1. I heart Michael Bublé T/ shirt
2.Michael buble with hot pink lips and MB written in grayish/ whitish print and Michael's name written in the same color as the lips
3. The matching booty shorts to go with the shirt abouve.
And my frined got the rinstone travail mug!

#2 *mrs.jones*

*mrs.jones*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

I saw many signed CD's and a signed Tour book. But I only bought (well, I got it bought LOL!) the Tour book, but not the signed one because it was a bit too expensive. If I had been there again, I would have bought many many things more for example a T-Shirt.

Bublé-Fan, oh I didn't recognize any T-Shirts with "I love Michael Bublé". Would have been my first choice. :)

Posted Image

i went to my first michael concert on 13th october

it was an unforgetable night, he's so funny, handsome and his voice is just incredible <3

#3 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

I saw many signed CD's and a signed Tour book. But I only bought (well, I got it bought LOL!) the Tour book, but not the signed one because it was a bit too expensive. If I had been there again, I would have bought many many things more for example a T-Shirt.

Bublé-Fan, oh I didn't recognize any T-Shirts with "I love Michael Bublé". Would have been my first choice. :)

Yeah, I didn't see any cd's that were signed, but I'm sure they were there. The T/ shirt I'm talking about is black, has short sleves and it says I heart Michael Bublé the heart is red and michael's name is inside the heart. Did yu see the booty shorts? So, you only bought a tour book? Why didn't you buy I T/ shirt? I bought three things!!!!!!!

#4 *mrs.jones*

*mrs.jones*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

Yeah, I didn't see any cd's that were signed, but I'm sure they were there. The T/ shirt I'm talking about is black, has short sleves and it says I heart Michael Bublé the heart is red and michael's name is inside the heart. Did yu see the booty shorts? So, you only bought a tour book? Why didn't you buy I T/ shirt? I bought three things!!!!!!!

Haha I think I didn't buy anything because I was too excited and only wanted to go looking for our seats and not to miss anything! :D Can you explain to me, what booty shorts are? You mean simple shorts with the MB logo on it?

Posted Image

i went to my first michael concert on 13th october

it was an unforgetable night, he's so funny, handsome and his voice is just incredible <3

#5 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:39 PM

Okay, sure. The booty shirts that I got at the concert, they are black and there are made of cotten. The hems of them are light pink, and on the back, that's where your butt is, ahahahahahahah!!!!!!! They have MB in white ink, along with a bright hot pink pair of lips and michael bublé is written in the same color as the lips. There ar very short!! I hope this helps you.

#6 Swifty

Swifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:MB!!

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

I got the tour program and a signed cd :D

Sheffield Arena 6th May 2010

Sheffield Arena 27th September 2010

Sheffield Arena 28th June 2013

London O2 5th July 2013

#7 Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:20 PM

I got the tour program and a signed cd :D

What cd did you get? What cd's were they selling there?