Photo

Buble Concert question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 michael-fan-bernie

michael-fan-bernie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts
  • Interests:Buble, need I say more? LOL!
    Alos a huge fan of the musical Wicked and all things Twilight.
    I love my family, we are all very close, and we love to listen to Buble, especially my neice, Jessica, and I.

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:16 PM

Hey all,
so it's been awhile since I've last been to a Buble show, a couple of years to be exact. Well I'm taking my niece to the concert in Anahiem in December, for her sweet 16 birthday present (her birthday is the 7th, concert is 4 days after) anyways, I was wondering two things actually. First is what song does everyone rush to the stage on, I know before it was Save The Last Dance, just want to double check so we can be ready, and if possible what song he sings right before it.
Second question is if our man still comes by the buses after the show to sign stuff and meet people. I'd really love to be able to give my niece, Jessica, the same concert experience that I had in Santa Barbara.
She has come to love Michael and his music and his voice because of me, she is even more excited than I am about this concert, if that's even possible, lol! And all her friends are completly jealous that I'm taking her cause they love Michael as well.
Thanks in advance! B)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
http://i15.photobuck...ce/thobsess.jpg
http://i15.photobuck...ce/th6ef71k.jpg

R.I.P. Dewey

Oprah: "Ok, let me ask, do you listen to yourself?"
Michael: "yes" (looks down at floor in embaresment
Oprah: "You do?"
Michael: "Yes I do. And sometimes I think: 'Oh Michael, you so good!'"

"Bless are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused."

#2 fellerchen

fellerchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, knitting

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:40 PM

Hey all,
so it's been awhile since I've last been to a Buble show, a couple of years to be exact. Well I'm taking my niece to the concert in Anahiem in December, for her sweet 16 birthday present (her birthday is the 7th, concert is 4 days after) anyways, I was wondering two things actually. First is what song does everyone rush to the stage on, I know before it was Save The Last Dance, just want to double check so we can be ready, and if possible what song he sings right before it.
Second question is if our man still comes by the buses after the show to sign stuff and meet people. I'd really love to be able to give my niece, Jessica, the same concert experience that I had in Santa Barbara.
She has come to love Michael and his music and his voice because of me, she is even more excited than I am about this concert, if that's even possible, lol! And all her friends are completly jealous that I'm taking her cause they love Michael as well.
Thanks in advance! B)

Las Vegas, NV July 4, 2009
Fort Lauderdale, FL March 12, 2010
Tampa, FL March 13, 2010
Raleigh, NC July 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC July 11 2010
Vancouver, BC August 20, 2010
Vancouver, BC August 21, 2010
Las Vegas, NV August 28, 2010
Little Rock, AR December 7, 2010
Memphis, TN June 3, 2011
Springfield, MO June 21, 2011