etina

Shinobi

• Administrators
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Michael Buble's websites!

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

ive been getting reports of some issues with some of Michael's YouTube videos. Specifically, people outside of the USA are having trouble viewing some of Michael's videos. So, i could really use your help to troubleshoot the issue. Since in the US, im able to watch everything.

Are you able to watch:

haven't met you yet:

everything:

hold on:

how do you pronounce buble: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y834EYpMCXg

if you can watch the videos please let me know what country you are in. If you cannot watch the video, let me know which country you are in, and which videos you can't watch.

Thank you! i will try to solve the problem ASAP!

#2 bublesue

bublesue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Interests:MB, football,dancing,music

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:43 PM

Hi Everyone,

ive been getting reports of some issues with some of Michael's YouTube videos. Specifically, people outside of the USA are having trouble viewing some of Michael's videos. So, i could really use your help to troubleshoot the issue. Since in the US, im able to watch everything.

Are you able to watch:

haven't met you yet:

everything:

home:

how do you pronounce buble: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y834EYpMCXg

if you can watch the videos please let me know what country you are in. If you cannot watch the video, let me know which country you are in, and which videos you can't watch.

Thank you! i will try to solve the problem ASAP!

HI TINA I AM IN THE UK AND I CAN WATCH ALL THE ABOVE VIDEOS BUT THE ONE YOU HAVE AS HOME COMES UP AS A HOLD ON LYRIC VIDEO !

SUE x
Posted Image

IT'S TIME TO CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE,I'M GOING ON THE CRAZY LOVE TOUR !

#88-BUBLE'S NERDS- THE OBSESSED WITH BUBLE NERD
BUNGALOW B MEMBER

#3 etina

etina

Shinobi

• Administrators
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Michael Buble's websites!

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:22 PM

HI TINA I AM IN THE UK AND I CAN WATCH ALL THE ABOVE VIDEOS BUT THE ONE YOU HAVE AS HOME COMES UP AS A HOLD ON LYRIC VIDEO !

SUE x

thanks sue- that was a typo on my part. they are two of my favorite songs by michael :lol:

#4 Svetlana

Svetlana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:music ( Michael Buble, George Michael , Freddie Mercury, Diana Krall )

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:45 PM

Hi, Tina .I have a question. Why official videos "Me & Mrs.Jones" and " Hold on" (with driver M .Buble), still not upload in Michael's YouTube Channel ? . I guess it made for his funs(and not only for funs) and they must see it. Thank you.I'm from Russia and I can watch videos on YT. And I recommend Michael Buble to all my friends like the best of modern male singers.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English.)))
I've Got My Mind Set On You - Michael Bublé
... I'll be back!

#5 DaniHB1980

DaniHB1980

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:32 AM

In Germany we can not watch the videos, it says "This video includes contents from WMG. It's not available in your country".

Here's the reason why:

The announcement that all music videos would be blocked came on Tuesday with the expiration of an existing contract between YouTube and GEMA, the organization charged with collecting performers' and composers' royalties in Germany.

YouTube said the decision was unavoidable because the site does not charge users and because the GEMA's one-cent-per-play offer was contigent upon YouTube agreeing to a future deal of 12 cents per use.

"The charge GEMA is demanding for a continuation of its previous cooperation with YouTube is unparalleled in the history of online music," wrote Patrick Walker, Director of Video Partnerships for YouTube's German subsidiary, in a blog entry on the site.

"In terms of the purchase of a CD, this would mean that a music fan in Germany would have to pay more than 500 euros for an ordinary compact disk," Walker added.

GEMA, which represents the interests of its some 60,000 members in Germany as well as foreign musicians in Germany, says the platform is trying to get something for nothing -- at the artists' expense.

In particular, GEMA accuses YouTube of trying to conceal how many users view which clips.

"The negotiations over a new agreement have thus far failed because YouTube is unwilling to fulfill GEMA's demands for transparency about the musical repertoire being used," the organization said in an official statement.

"GEMA does not accept this because, without such data, it's impossible to determine whether payments are appropriate or to forward on payments accurately to copyright holders and music publishing companies," the statement continued.

#6 Bubbeltje

Bubbeltje

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:10 PM

Hi Tina, I'm in the Netherlands and I can watch all of the above movies.

Greetings,

Angelina

#7 orsetto

orsetto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

I live in Italy and I can olny see the second video (Everything)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users